The Most Magical Time of Year! December 2018 TR Completed 5/8 New TR link!

Nice pics at the resorts! All the ladies look so cute wearing the ears! (I love the ones you are wearing, such cute fabric!)

That's really convenient that the minnie vans will take you into MK as opposed to the TTC!

Sounds like a nice start to your party night!!

46859440174_c28d8a2dd8.jpg

You can actually see the craziness of the monorail line behind the tree in this photo - I was stressing!
Wow- that is insane! Minnie Van does seem to be the better choice in that situation.

I definitely wish the Minnie Vans didn't cost as much but I definitely think they are worth it for getting to the Magic Kingdom or for areas where they only have access. (I totally plan on getting one in September when DH and I go to Hoop De Doo Revue!)
Same here - when we do HDDR I will probably end up with a MV for convenience!

Omg right? I don’t understand how you can’t walk from the Grand and Poly to MK? Like what why not? It would honestly cause so many less issues....

Totally make it worth it for us, honesty we are so spoiled I think last trip we only took 2 boats, 2 monorails and the rest was walking or Minnie vans.... good thing it’s my Lyft account and DH doesn’t realize the cost! Especially with the cost going up since out last trip!

Right?? I'm secretly hoping that Disney is up to something like that by removing the pavers but I sincerely doubt it lol if anything they would probably be selling more and not ripping them up but a girl can dream!

Haha I definitely do the whole oh yeah this is totally a good deal with DH. The less he knows about price, the better! lol

I would've been so super stressed out with the monorail lines you experienced, too, but I'm glad you got to see both gingerbread set ups on your way and still had plenty of time!

Thankfully it all worked out but I was like WHAT THE HECK!! I wish I could have appreciated the one at the Grand more but I at least we saw it! And thankfully, my Aunt had been to Disney about a month earlier and her and my other Aunt had already seen the gingerbread house multiple times, watched it get built, asked questions about it, so she was fine with just a quick visit!

I cracked up about how people always end up taking awful photos for you! It's like, 'yea, thanks for the awesome picture of half my face. You're the best!" LOL

Its honestly hilarious when you get your camera back and you just wonder like what happened here? lol and then its too awkward to be like um no you missed the whole point of the picture lol although I have asked for retakes if its really bad!!

Silly DH! An instagram husband should know better :P

Right? lol I feel like he does this so often! And he thinks hes a good photographer so I'm always surprised when he misses the point!!

So many of these deep breaths are needed at Disney hahaha

I needed a full on yoga session to deal with this panic! lol thank goodness for Minnie Vans! And that one was available!

200.webp

Ugh the saga of kind but clueless people...

SO many of them in Disney lol

LOVE your photo hahahaha

I feel like I've master the Space Mountain wave haha

200w.webp

Nice pics at the resorts! All the ladies look so cute wearing the ears! (I love the ones you are wearing, such cute fabric!)

Thanks!! That was the first fabric I picked out for the trip and then I ended up just making way too many! haha so I was glad I was able to get most of them in a picture at least!

That's really convenient that the minnie vans will take you into MK as opposed to the TTC!

It's awesome! I think for that trip alone its worth it (unless you are coming from AKL which I think is like close to $40 then its probably not lol) but for less than $20 I was very happy!

Sounds like a nice start to your party night!!

It really was! It was definitely a more relaxed pace for us this night and it really made out for a great night!

Wow- that is insane! Minnie Van does seem to be the better choice in that situation.

It truly was! My backup plan was to get in line and try for a minnie van until one came through so I was happy when one popped up! I was happy to finally get to take one too since it had been on my Disney bucketlist since they were announced so it really was a win-win! I can't even imagine how much time we would have wasted waiting for the monorail!

Same here - when we do HDDR I will probably end up with a MV for convenience!

It's seriously so awesome! Especially getting there because I feel like its just way too hard to have to figure out the bus timing and everything!

Your pictures look like our spring break week! It was crazy at MK, inside and outside!

I’m excited to hear about your party, I love the party atmosphere it puts me in a good mood!

Your pictures look like our spring break week! It was crazy at MK, inside and outside!

I’m excited to hear about your party, I love the party atmosphere it puts me in a good mood!

Thankfully the crowds really weren't too bad once the party started! I expected some of the crowds just with the party being sold out but the monorail waits and the entrance kind of shocked me!

Me too! I think Christmas is my favorite one!

I love your matching Christmas sweaters!

Thank you! I actually had different sweaters for us originally from Kohls but they both had Mickey on them which was wasn't as fun to me. I had seen these ones online but they were sold out in our sizes and was so happy when I found them in store at our local Disney store!

Wow! What a great start to MVMCP! Your sweaters are adorable and you and Dan look very festive (especially with your neckless). How did the crowds end up being since the event was sold out?

How fun!!
In hindsight, Mine Train really isn’t my favorite (I mostly do it because I like to feel the win of getting that FP! :rotfl:) so I probably should have just picked something else to start our afternoon. Oh well, you live and learn!
Hey, getting that fastpass is a thrill ride all its own! bummer about the long fp ine though--I had that too on my Feb trip. Crazy how long that FP line gets sometimes.

After our photos we went back to Space Mountain to use our FP! The sun was starting to set and made my beloved Space Mountain look super cool.
Gorgeous! Your photos are all so good :)

I do like to get a rough draft of my trip typed up so I don't forget details down the road
That's a good idea! The older I get the quicker I forget all the details :o

I loved that this Gingerbread house was Cinderella themed! It was seriously so cute!
We've been quite a few times during the holiday season and always visit the resorts - but have never seen the Contemporary display! Have to fix that this year on our NYE trip.
The driver was super awesome and friendly!
Back when all routes were $20 and then $25 we took lots of Minnie Vans and one of the things we enjoyed the most were our conversations with our drivers :goodvibes Always friendly, and we enjoyed hearing their stories about how long they'd been with Disney, what other depts they worked in, etc.

I definitely wish the Minnie Vans didn't cost as much but I definitely think they are worth it for getting to the Magic Kingdom or for areas where they only have access.
Yup, we were quite disappointed when they changed the pricing. We'll still use them on occasion but not as often unfortunately!

Wow! What a great start to MVMCP! Your sweaters are adorable and you and Dan look very festive (especially with your neckless). How did the crowds end up being since the event was sold out?

I was happy Dan agreed to wearing the matching sweater! I loved how they looked in pictures! He was going to get a necklace too (I think he actually spotted them first) but then chickened out lol hopefully this year he'll get one!

The crowds really weren't too bad once the party started! I think our longest wait for was Big Thunder Mountain which was maybe 20 minutes? But I think that only happened because it was so cold out and no one was riding Splash lol so I think if people were split between those two rides it would have been a better wait! But honestly, the line continually moved and it wasn't a million degrees out so we didn't mind!

Hey, getting that fastpass is a thrill ride all its own! bummer about the long fp ine though--I had that too on my Feb trip. Crazy how long that FP line gets sometimes.

I think the next parties I do I'll probably just skip riding Seven Dwarfs before the party starts. It seems like everyone has the same idea lol

Gorgeous! Your photos are all so good :)

Thank you!! I would love to upgrade to an actual camera at some point by my iphone has been pretty trusty over the years!

That's a good idea! The older I get the quicker I forget all the details :o

Even a couple weeks out my brain gets fuzzy lol thankfully I usually take a million pictures so that usually refreshes me but even still I like to have most of it written and then I just have to add photos (which still takes forever :rotfl:)

We've been quite a few times during the holiday season and always visit the resorts - but have never seen the Contemporary display! Have to fix that this year on our NYE trip.

Definitely! It was a cute display!

Back when all routes were $20 and then $25 we took lots of Minnie Vans and one of the things we enjoyed the most were our conversations with our drivers :goodvibes Always friendly, and we enjoyed hearing their stories about how long they'd been with Disney, what other depts they worked in, etc.

Yeah that was definitely one of the huge plusses I noticed with the Minnie Vans! I normally am one to not talk to uber/lyft drivers because I just don't know what to say (thankfully DH usually steps in lol) but I was all about talking to our Minnie Van driver! lol

Yup, we were quite disappointed when they changed the pricing. We'll still use them on occasion but not as often unfortunately!

It's definitely a splurge now! Or a worst case scenerio option haha I was happy though that my lyft promotion worked on it because that definitely helped with the cost! (Although I was willing to spend close to $40 at that point just to get over to MK! LOL)

Since I knew we’d have some time today to also look around the resorts Dan and I skipped looking at the Contemporary’s Gingerbread house the night before. So that’s where we were headed next! My cousins and Aunt all asked if I had extra ears of mine to put on for the picture so that was fun! (I had made a ton for my Christmas trip and liked switching them out so I had just enough in my bag!)
You guys all look so cute! The plaid ears are my favourite!

As soon as we hopped off the monorail at the Grand my heart sank into my stomach seeing the number of people in line waiting for the monorail there. The line was backed up to the elevators in the lobby! We were looking at another half hour or longer wait just to get to the Magic Kingdom and it was already 3:40 and I wanted to be at MK by 4! So I took a deep breath and just tried to enjoy the magic of the Grand.
Yikes! So crowded!

I was just about to give up on a Minnie Van being available when I handed my cousin my phone to take a picture of us and she told me that while she was taking the pictures the app found us a Minnie Van! Woo! Our chariot awaits! :car:
Yay!

I definitely wish the Minnie Vans didn't cost as much but I definitely think they are worth it for getting to the Magic Kingdom or for areas where they only have access. (I totally plan on getting one in September when DH and I go to Hoop De Doo Revue!)
We will definitely do a Minnie Van for our V&A's dinner. I wouldn't want to navigate boats and buses in our dressy clothes!

In hindsight, Mine Train really isn’t my favorite (I mostly do it because I like to feel the win of getting that FP! :rotfl:) so I probably should have just picked something else to start our afternoon. Oh well, you live and learn!
SDMT is cute but so short. It's not a must do for me every trip.

A nice family was trying to get some pictures with the castle so I offered to take a picture of them. I’m one of those people that will really try to frame out your photo, wait until people stop walking by, take more than one photo. So if you ever see me and need a photo feel free to ask! :rotfl2: (My family has had so many bad photos by random strangers – like how do you not get that we want a background to our photo?? Oh that castle back there? Please allow our bodies to fully block it :scratchin or zoom in so there's no background at all :rotfl:) Anyway, since I had offered the Mom returned the favor and to which I never say no.
I do the same. I really try to take the time to take a nice photo for someone.

Next up was the Peoplemover! Which the app showed as a 5 minute wait and we waited almost 20 minutes but everything else had a long wait and at least with this there were no Fastpasses hopping in! Plus, we figured by the time we were off the day guests would officially have to start leaving so it was the best option!
PeopleMover is always a great choice!

You guys all look so cute! The plaid ears are my favourite!

Thanks! That was one of my favorite pairs too!

Yikes! So crowded!

I was a bit worried by this! lol thankfully it wasn't as bad as I expected in the park!

We will definitely do a Minnie Van for our V&A's dinner. I wouldn't want to navigate boats and buses in our dressy clothes!

Thats a good plan! Especially during the summer, wouldn't want to be stuck out in a rain storm!

SDMT is cute but so short. It's not a must do for me every trip.

Exactly! I always do it because I like being able to get the fastpass but its definitely not my favorite!

I do the same. I really try to take the time to take a nice photo for someone.

I think its the nice thing to do. I have to wonder what goes through some people's heads when you hand them a camera. I appreciate the people who elect a different person with them because they know that they probably won't take the best photo!

PeopleMover is always a great choice!

It's definitely one of our faves!

Day 3 Part 3 December 16th

Like I mentioned before, by the time we got off of the Peoplemover it was after 6PM and it was time for the day guests to leave. Since it seemed like the crowds were still a bit high I decided to get my party shopping done since I wanted the crowds to thin out a bit more before riding anything else. I ended up getting the Annual Pass MVMCP T-shirt, the 3/4 length MVMCP shirt and the Wreck-It Ralph Christmas party pin. I would have probably picked a different pin but they only had like three of the options left and since we had done the Wreck-it Ralph Void on this trip I went with that one! Out of the things I purchased this night I wish I had just gotten the AP shirt and the pin because I haven't really worn the 3/4 length sleeve shirt and it was probably just a waste of money. But that's okay!

Side note – I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned how I chose which pins to get on each trip but now seems like a good time as any! I will usually pick pins that represent what I’ve done on a trip so new ride, new restaurant, new hotel, character meet. But I will also get pins related to memories on the trip like if someone was grumpy I get a grumpy pin or if we had a super fun experience on a ride I’ll get a pin for that. I usually will get a lanyard to commemorate each trip and every time I look at the lanyards each pin strikes a specific memory and I love it! (I have since stopped getting lanyards for each trip because I buy far fewer pins but I have started a pin board in our office and it makes me just as happy! And I see them far more often!) I don’t buy quite as many pins on each trip now as I used to (I usually have a hard time finding new pins that I want) but I still love looking for the perfect ones!

I figured we would start our night out over in Frontierland since my only ride goal for the night was to hit all of the mountains and jingle cruise so that was our next destination! But of course, we HAD to walk by Cinderella’s castle to see all of her beautiful lit glory.

One of my regrets on my previous trips was that I just did not take enough time to enjoy the castle's beauty or take enough pictures so we took some time to enjoy it all!

I GUARANTEE that that stroller was not sitting there as we walked up. It really baffles me how so many people in Disney can be so careless of everyone else around them. Don't worry though, DH hadn't gotten the memo that I wanted cute castle pics in our matching sweaters so we took some better ones later! :goodvibes

As we made our way into Liberty Square I realized we were both already kind of dragging because our lunch wasn’t really holding us up like I had hoped. We were doing the Tony's Most Merriest Town Square party that evening and my original plan had been to wait until Tony’s to eat – part of my way to convince myself that it was worth the money haha But that just wasn’t going to happen and I could feel myself crashing into hangry-land real quick if I didn’t eat. So I suggested we stop into Columbia Harbor House to grab something for dinner and wait for the party to actually start.

We mobile ordered while we were standing there and had our food within 5 minutes. Dan went with the lobster roll and I got the kids chicken tenders. I was hungry but not TEN nuggets hungry lol

Everything really hit the spot and was decent quick service food. (Dan's looked unappetizing but he said it was good!) We picked a table on the second floor and it was SUPER quiet up there. It was a nice reprieve from the crowds outside between the sold out party and the people who were still leaving. I mean look at this view!

After eating we both felt way better, it was 100% the right thing to do and worth the $40 or whatever it was just to prevent us from not having the very best time! It was also a good move to let the day guests get out of the park before waiting for rides, for both MNSSHP and MVMCP this year I definitely plan on doing the same thing!

We made our way over to Splash Mountain next and actually took the side path along the water where we were basically the only people walking. It was great! It felt like our very own path! It was starting to get a bit chillier at this point so we were keeping our arms crossed which made it seem to cast members like we were trying to hide our wrists :rotfl2: but we always just showed our wristbands and were on our merry way!

Splash Mountain was only a 5 minute wait! Probably because it was starting to get so cold but honestly we really didn’t feel THAT cold riding it.

After Splash we hopped into line for Big Thunder Mountain which unfortunately had a posted 25-minute wait that ended up being about 20. I’m sure that was a result of people avoiding Splash because of the weather. In hindsight, we probably should have just ridden Splash again! Lol It wasn’t too bad though given that the line pretty much continually moved the whole time!

After BTMR, Dan had to run to the bathroom and I dumbly suggested the one by Splash not realizing what time it was. We were nearing the beginning of the first parade and if we didn’t get over to Adventureland before the parade started my plan for the rest of the night would be scratched. Thankfully, we made it past the parade by three minutes!

We stopped for our one and only treat in Adventureland (well I guess the Mickey cookie counted when we first got there but this was the only one during the party!)

This was the one for the snow cones and pretzels!

The pretzel was really just okay but the blue snow cone was definitely fun! And even though it was cold out we both ate most of ours. We actually took them with us to wait in line for Jingle Cruise!

This only had like a 10-minute wait which was awesome! I loved all of the fun Christmas-y decorations.

I didn’t take any pictures or videos on the ride because the last time I rode the skipper called me out for taking a video and I couldn’t really tell if they were mad or joking so I just chose to enjoy the moment lol plus nothing ever really comes out while moving at night!

Once we were off of Jingle Cruise I was at a bit of a loss as to what to do. We didn’t really want to spend the time to wait and ride Pirates of the Carribbean with our Tony’s check in so soon so instead I suggested just heading to the hub area to take some more photos until the parade passed.

Can I just say that if you are not interested in the first parade this was a GREAT time to take photos. And was kind of nice to take them while the parade was going on because the music really added to the experience! We didn’t have any waits to take any of these photos and it was so fun and carefree! It was great!

Even after taking photos we still had some time to kill so we meandered through the Emporium but didn’t really find anything to buy. When the parade was over we found a post to huddle by while the masses of people filed away from Main Street.

r

Continued in next post!

Day 3 Part 4 December 16th

Once the crowds subsided a bit we made our way to Tony’s to check in for our Tony’s Merriest Town Square Party. I was surprised to find so many people already waiting to go in. However, it didn’t really seem to matter when you got there because everyone was just waiting around and there wasn’t a line to get a specific table or anything and there was plenty of room.

At 9:22 they let us in and me and Dan settled at a table in the room in front so we could still see Main Street.

We grabbed some drinks (diet coke for me and a beer for Dan) and Dan held the table while I went and loaded up a plate of snacks and desserts to share.

You can see in the dessert photo that the cheaper decorations that they had for the party had seen better days lol

The food they had was definitely decent tasting for a buffet. Although I was super grateful we had eaten earlier in the evening because I don't think the food they had out would have filled us up meal-wise as the foods were more snack like. And the substantial foods they had (pizza/nuggets) would get scooped up pretty fast. Overall though, I was happy with the offerings, I just don't think its really a dinner substitute. Although, had we been able to hold off I'm sure we could have filled up enough to feel satisfied! It was definitely nice on the chillier evening to have a place to get complimentary drinks, snacks, warm up and just sit until the fireworks and parade started! DH really loved being able to get whatever he wanted to drink, he's a fan of anything that feels like an all inclusive! :rotfl:

And Tony even showed up to serenade us all!

They also had a Photopass walking around and taking pictures of people which was nice too!

About five minutes to ten we made our way down Main Street to find a spot to watch the fireworks. I had worried about this prior to the party because I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go so far down Main Street/ if we would even be able to find a decent spot so close to starting time but we had no problems at all!

The castle was looking oh so beautiful!

When the fireworks started I cried happy tears because I was so happy and emotional over just being in Disney at Christmastime. After missing it in 2017 it was nice to be back again. I will never not be grateful for being in Disney! So amazing!

After the fireworks, we made our way back down Main Street and snagged our spot in the roped off section for the parade, directly facing the castle under the tree. I did notice that had we not had the Tony’s party we could have easily found a great curbside spot on Main Street along the buildings no problem after the fireworks. We enjoyed people watching until the parade started.

r

I will say the cast members were all super strict about making sure only people with Tony’s wristbands could sit/stand from this area which was nice to see! The only thing that was a bit of a let down was that I had asked the CM standing guard if we would be able to sit on the curb once the parade started and he said "yes, of course!" Well, you can't because the floats can come close to the curb so they keep you back behind the rope. Which was fine, I just would have stood while waiting but didn't want to stand and block the people behind me as the parade started. So it was a bit of a miscommunication but it worked out. Just something to note!

The parade made it to us around 11:20 so we did quite a bit of waiting but I really wanted the straight down Main Street view and it was so cool to watch the parade from there.

My favorites were Anna and Elsa, Olaf and Cinderella and Prince Charming. I also really loved our spot because of the way I could frame the lit castle with everyone coming by, it was perfect!

And the big man himself, my favorite part of the parade - Santa!

Dan thinks these reindeer are what nightmares are made of hahaha

After the parade we made our way back into Tony’s to let the crowds die out and get some more drinks and snacks. We could have gone on more rides as I'm sure the park was pretty empty but we were happy to just hang out in Tony's! I got a hot cocoa which was super delicious and Dan got a warm alcoholic cider with whipped cream that he said was super good too!

We basically waited until the Tony’s party was over (it went until 12:30AM) before heading out for the night. But not completely out, because I wanted some more pictures! Haha

We had an absolutely amazing time at the Christmas party. We got everything done that we wanted to even with it being a sold out party. And the wait times we did encounter during the party weren't too bad. The crowds were actually the worst in the time before the party started when day guests were still there but we still made do!

Tony’s Merriest Town Square party was also a sold out extra which I had worried about prior to going but it definitely didn’t feel super crazy and there was plenty of room for everyone in the reserved viewing area. If I did the Tony’s event again (which I probably would) I would probably forego the coveted Main Street spot for the parade and just head back into Tony’s for more drinks and snacks after fireworks and grab anything that was left spotwise for the parade. There was a lot of open space in the reserved area that we could have gotten a good spot across from Tony's much closer to the parade time.

I would still consider doing the event again because it was nice to have a place to warm up in and get unlimited drinks and snacks. The only downside to doing Tony's would be missing out on the lower wait times at the end of the night so if that’s your main priority during a party this probably wouldn’t be for you. For us, we didn't go into the party expecting to ride everything like we would for an after hours party and were happy with just riding the mountains and jingle cruise. For me personally, I like the Christmas party for the fireworks and the parade so as long as I see those I am happy! And like I have mentioned before, Dan really enjoys the times where we slow down and just chill more than going from ride to ride so for him it was right up his alley! Plus, it was nice that they had a hot beverage that was alcoholic!

It was such a great day! :santa:

Side note – I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned how I chose which pins to get on each trip but now seems like a good time as any! I will usually pick pins that represent what I’ve done on a trip so new ride, new restaurant, new hotel, character meet. But I will also get pins related to memories on the trip like if someone was grumpy I get a grumpy pin or if we had a super fun experience on a ride I’ll get a pin for that. I usually will get a lanyard to commemorate each trip and every time I look at the lanyards each pin strikes a specific memory and I love it! (I have since stopped getting lanyards for each trip because I buy far fewer pins but I have started a pin board in our office and it makes me just as happy! And I see them far more often!) I don’t buy quite as many pins on each trip now as I used to (I usually have a hard time finding new pins that I want) but I still love looking for the perfect ones!
Oh that's so sweet! What an awesome way to remember your trips.

I could feel myself crashing into hangry-land
Ah yes, HangryLand. The lesser known area of Disney parks

I was hungry but not TEN nuggets hungry lol
Alright I'm officially using number of nuggets as a scale for how hungry I am at any given moment. Right now I'm at a 3, if you were curious.

I mean look at this view!
Love the snowflakes! I've always avoided CHH because I don't eat seafood but I might have to suck it up and go in one day to catch a view like that.

We didn’t have any waits to take any of these photos and it was so fun and carefree!
So cute in your matching sweaters!

Dan thinks these reindeer are what nightmares are made of hahaha
Especially that 2nd photo. Looks like Dasher is comin for ya.

Thanks for the recap of Tony's! I'm always a little leery of the party add-ons since the parties are so expensive by themselves but that one seems like it would be worth the cost for the warmth and snacks! Glad you had such a fun party night.

Oh that's so sweet! What an awesome way to remember your trips.

Definitely! Especially when I would get enough for a whole lanyard. It basically tells the story of my trips which I love. I should probably get back to doing that - or at least a lanyard per year since I've been going so often :rotfl:

Ah yes, HangryLand. The lesser known area of Disney parks

That I'm sure will be knocked down and rebuilt as a SWL expansion soon :rotfl2: but for real though, I needed food! haha

Alright I'm officially using number of nuggets as a scale for how hungry I am at any given moment. Right now I'm at a 3, if you were curious.

:rotfl:right? I feel like I'm always at a 3. At least for Disney nuggets

Love the snowflakes! I've always avoided CHH because I don't eat seafood but I might have to suck it up and go in one day to catch a view like that.

In my opinion, it's probably the best tasting QS food in MK and they do have a couple of non seafood options so I would definitely suggest checking it out!

So cute in your matching sweaters!

thank you!

Especially that 2nd photo. Looks like Dasher is comin for ya.

Right? lol

Thanks for the recap of Tony's! I'm always a little leery of the party add-ons since the parties are so expensive by themselves but that one seems like it would be worth the cost for the warmth and snacks! Glad you had such a fun party night.

Same, I was really back and forth on Tony's. Especially when it sold out. What sold me was the fact that Dan could get some drinks and it would give us a warm place to hang out! And it didn't feel overcrowded at all so I definitely enjoyed it!

Sounds like a great MVMCP! I'm glad you enjoyed the party and felt it was worth the extra cost! You two look adorable in your sweaters :)

I’m so glad it was a fun night. In 2017 we went to the Christmas party and Andi was feeling awful and we ended up leaving by 8pm:sad: It was sad, I was so excited to have a fun party night.

I like hearing about your review of Tony’s I had wondered about that, looks nice!

All your pictures are so cute and festive!

I only ate Disney nuggets once during my trip, and I’m honestly a little disappointed in myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter