The Most Popular Princess Poll Results

Pearlgem

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone I'm your host Pearlgem and let's get this awards show started.Here is some music to set the mood.

image.jpg 13. Pocahontas (0 votes)
Pocahontas isn't one of my favorite Disney Princesses and apparently she wasn't Disboard's either. I heard some people (just in general not on Teen Disney) call her boring. But overall on a more positive note Pocahontas is both mature at times. But also playful if you know what I mean and her hair blows so beautifully in the wind.Sorry Pocahontas.

image.jpg
12. Mulan (0 votes)
Wow! Who knew that Mulan would be so low. Mulan is actually around the middle when it comes to me. I don't know why she was so low. I guess she could be considered too perfect as her only fault is being clumsy. But she is the only princess to save a entire country. So you go girl! Sorry Mulan.

image.jpg 11.Tiana (0 votes )
No not my second favorite Disney Princess! :(No no why? Why! Well I heard some people say that's she's a bit boring. But I don't see it Tiana also saved the day by breaking Dr.Faciler's talisman. On a brighter note Tiana works quite hard for her dream. Sorry Tiana

image.jpg 10.Anna (0 votes)
Wow another wow moment . At first I was confused "Frozen is so popular how is she so low? Then I though for a moment. Anna is my fourth favorite Disney Princess. But many people find her to be annoying and silly. Not to mention (Just like Luna) she also has a older sister who often shines more brighter then her. Anna is however the only Princess to sacrifice her life for her older sister wow! Sorry Anna

Last edited:
image.jpg 9.Aurora (1 vote)
Her placement makes since to me . She isn't one of my favorite Princess . But I do have to admit Aurora is kind and quite graceful. However some find her boring and say that she just sleeps. I think that she is actually the most beautiful Disney Princes. With her very unique purple eyes. I mean come on. Do you know anyone with purple eyes? You did pretty well Aurora.

image.jpg 8.Belle (1 vote)
Her placement also makes since to me .While Belle is around the middle when it comes to which Princess I like . In personality I'm most like her. However some people thought it was pretty silly of her to tell an angry mob about Beast *face palm* . But it's pretty awesome that she is such a book worm.You did pretty Well Belle

image.jpg 7.Jasmine (1 vote)
Jasmine isn't one of my favorites but neither do I like her much. The movie is more about Aladdin than her. But she is adventurous on a nice way. Beside I always envied her in "A Whole New World" sometimes I want to kick her off the carpet so I can ride on it. Ahh riding on a magic carpet with Aladdin. You did pretty well Jasmine.

image.jpg 6.Snow White (2 votes )
Yeah my favorite Disney Princess isn't near the bottom! :D . When I first got the poll started out I was afraid that she would just have my vote. But someone else voted for her. Snow White is so sweet,good a kind. She doesn't really have faults.
The closet thing is eating that apple from that hag. I actually her some people say that she sound have marched right up to the Evil Queen and say that she should be treated right .
But she is overall by my book pretty good. Besides she can understand animals how cool is that! Congratulations the Fairest of them All.

image.jpg 5.Cinderella (2 votes )
Cinderella is pretty much in the middle when it comes to to me.Though she is one of the more popular ones. She is courageous and kind. The thing people blame her for is for not leaving. Cinderella isn't my favorite but if she left she would probably had ended up on the streets or much much worse. But Cinderrella is both patient and sassy at the same time. Congrats Cinderella the Belle of the Ball!

image.jpg 4.Rapunzel (2 votes)
Yeah third favorite Princess is high up :). Rapunzel is an artist. Like me. She is adventurous innocent,and little quirky. People don't really fault her much but the most thing is that well she's a bit boring. She also is the first CGI Princess which makes me both happy and sad since it seems Disney may have forgotten it's roots. Congratulations Rapunzel the Adventorous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter