The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Inspirational quote of today:
"You are enough. You are so enough, it is unbelievable how enough you are."

-from the lovely and talented Sierra Boggess, Broadway actor of Ariel and Christine Daae

Yeah, I hate it. We have nice art courses, but only the big sports are important. We need to upgrade our track but the football field has been redone almost every year.

Yeah, the school's (tiny) wrestling program just got an entire facility building built for them.

The high school softball program here is not only a train wreck that I have to deal with next year (to put it lightly, the softball board does not like our family, because we've always proven them wrong :p) but we can't even get a new score board. And the wrestlers get their own building?!

On a lighter note, our school has the best academic tutoring program through our Junior Honors Society group. I just was working with a 5th grade girl who had hearing aids. I had to wear a necklace-type thing with a microphone for me to talk into so she could hear me and it also had the control settings for her hearing aids (in case it got loud in the hall we were working in). She handed it to me and I must have looked as confused as I felt- I had no clue how to get the stuff on- because she just smiled and said, "Here, I got it!", and put the necklace on for me. Then, since the strap of the thing was over my ponytail, she pulled my ponytail out of it and fixed my hair for me. Then she continued and turned on the mic for me and set everything up, and at the end she adjusted the length and such of everything to make sure it was "good". She repeated a similar process when I had to leave and take it all off. Cutest. Little. Girl. Ever. :)

I know but it's a test and I'm a horrible test taker and *deep breaths* it doesn't count I'm good CX

It really doesn't count. The P stands for Practice.

I do advise you to look at your scores though, because that can show you where you could improve.

It really doesn't count. The P stands for Practice. I do advise you to look at your scores though, because that can show you where you could improve.

Yeah, that's why I'm taking it.

So I am leaving home in Florida to go to MK and behind us we see "Jesus forgives" and "love god"! Up in the sky. You usually only see it above Disney not where you live :) and today is my 30th trip to disney!

I haven't posted on here for like a year lol. But I'm in Disney right now and I can see the EPCOT ball from my hotel window! :cool1: :dance3:

I'm really in the mood...

5279675849_f3bb1919c8_b.jpg

snow-london-8004855.jpg

central-park-snow1.jpg

I need to be in Disney World, like right now.

I'm listing to my Disney playlist (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0cttWUFs6kd0tzsKW6YnrqXpWHtW7Wn1), I'm looking at Disney things, and I'm imagining myself on an airplane to Disney.

Help.....

Oh my gosh, I've been feeling like that for the past like two weeks, I don't even understand it. (except for me it's Disneyland). I've been reading up on like the mechanics behind rides and last night I watched the movie of Tower of Terror (which by the way was super cheesy but kinda fun). I was listening to your Disney playlist yesterday too! I'm considering making my own.

Is it weird to make a PTR for a trip you know will 99.99% happen but it isn't actually planned yet but you know the dates you want to go and where you possibly want to stay?

We're starting to pack for our trip, so excited!! November 9-22! :) Reading to get out of this freezing weather.

Is anyone else super excited for Big Hero 6??? And also that new Pixar movie about emotions coming out next year! New animated movies that I have a high probability of really liking make me very happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter