The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Is anyone else super excited for Big Hero 6??? And also that new Pixar movie about emotions coming out next year! New animated movies that I have a high probability of really liking make me very happy.
I think Big Hero 6 looks great! It comes out the night before we leave for Disney (we leave at 1 a.m. on the 8th) so I think it'll be a good way to get excited (well... more excited) for our trip. The characters look good and I like the robot :cool1:
When does Big Hero 6 hit theaters?

November 7th

Is anyone else super excited for Big Hero 6??? And also that new Pixar movie about emotions coming out next year! New animated movies that I have a high probability of really liking make me very happy.

I don't think anyone can process how important this movie is to me, Fall Out Boy is the one doing the song for it and it's amazing and it almost brought me to tears.

I'm excited for it mainly because I hope it dials down the huge discucions about Frozen and how it's the best movie in excistence, make up weird theories, blah blah blah.

Has anyone ever done a PTR? If so, do you know any tips for making one? (it's for a trip that I'm not sure if it's going to happen, but am 99.9% sure that it will happen. I might wait to do it when it's officially planned, but I don't know.)

My mom's really excited. I'm hoping they go back to using the Chinese theater as their park logo, as the hat took over in 2001.

I liked the hat though. I know all it was was a store, but there were so many great photo ops to be had. Oh well.

Personally, I feel like the hat should not leave. It's what I associate Hollywood Studios/MGM with. I'm crying the day it goes, and I don't care if that's weird.

Yesterday two of my friends played capture the flag against one of my friend's little brothers and their friends out in a patch of woods.

We won the first round, barely, though. Both my friends got captured by the boy's team and I was kinda lost in the woods. One of my friends called me though and I got directions to a creek, and then I found the boys' flag dangling over the creek, which was the property line that we couldn't cross. I barely got the flag (almost fell in the water in the process), and then had to run off because the boys were coming. It was too risky to cut right through their territory, so I got to trudge down the creek. Then the boys found me, so I had to go full out sprint through the woods, but I was still a little lost and couldn't find the border. So I kept running around until I got lucky and crossed our border (with their flag) and won that first round.

The second round, one of my friends and I went into the boys' territory while one of us stayed behind to try and capture some of the boys and guard our flag (which the boys never found during the first round). My friend and I got stuck for a while, because the boys were all around us, but we were hiding in some bushes so we stayed out of sight. We saw two of the older boys up near the railroad tracks, and figured the flag had to be nearby. So we waited until they left, and headed for the tracks. Unfortunately, that meant crossing the creek (which meant the boys had cheated). So my friend and I had to find a safe way across the creek, then we had to double back to get to the area of the tracks where the boys were. Halfway to that area, a bunch of trains start to go by, so my friend and I were scared to go much closer. So we had to take the long way around to where the boys were. We got there and searched but never found their flag, so we had to give up and get back to the woods, we were low on time (every round was timed, we had to return to our picnic tables if we didn't get the flag back within 20 minutes or the other team wins. The boys came up with that). So we headed back and later discovered that we were literally right on top of the flag the whole time- it was in a small tunnel that went until the tracks.

We got back to the tables, then had to pack up and get ready to leave. One of my friends, my other friend's mom, and I went to go get our flag from our side. On the way, something fell out of a tree in front of me. It was a kinda small, perfectly round thingy. It was gold, and I thought it might have been a sort of bead. It had markings on it that were too intricate to be an animal's (or so I figured). Then I saw a few legs and eyes poking out, and it looked strangely like a crab. I knew there probably wasn't a crab in a woods in northwest Ohio, but I was curious, so I got a stick and poked the leaf the thing had landed on, and carried it back to the picnic tables. When we got there, I gently set the leaf down. The second it was on the table, the thing shudders and out pops eight legs and pincher-things. It was a huge, golden spider that was balled up and I had been carrying it that whole time. I am terrified of spiders. So after it morphs into a creature of my nightmares like a flipping Transformer, my friends and I screamed and tried to squash it with a shoe. But it moved really fast and got away, so we all booked it and locked ourselves in the car. My friends are still poking me and stuff and asking where Mr. It (that's what I named it before I knew what it was a spider...) was. I keep replying with, "With luck, he wandered into the campfire."

Yeah, I had a great Sunday, other than the evil Transformer spider that caused me to do a complete look-over of every room in our house to ensure there weren't any spiders...

Yesterday two of my friends played capture the flag against one of my friend's little brothers and their friends out in a patch of woods. We won the first round, barely, though. Both my friends got captured by the boy's team and I was kinda lost in the woods. One of my friends called me though and I got directions to a creek, and then I found the boys' flag dangling over the creek, which was the property line that we couldn't cross. I barely got the flag (almost fell in the water in the process), and then had to run off because the boys were coming. It was too risky to cut right through their territory, so I got to trudge down the creek. Then the boys found me, so I had to go full out sprint through the woods, but I was still a little lost and couldn't find the border. So I kept running around until I got lucky and crossed our border (with their flag) and won that first round. The second round, one of my friends and I went into the boys' territory while one of us stayed behind to try and capture some of the boys and guard our flag (which the boys never found during the first round). My friend and I got stuck for a while, because the boys were all around us, but we were hiding in some bushes so we stayed out of sight. We saw two of the older boys up near the railroad tracks, and figured the flag had to be nearby. So we waited until they left, and headed for the tracks. Unfortunately, that meant crossing the creek (which meant the boys had cheated). So my friend and I had to find a safe way across the creek, then we had to double back to get to the area of the tracks where the boys were. Halfway to that area, a bunch of trains start to go by, so my friend and I were scared to go much closer. So we had to take the long way around to where the boys were. We got there and searched but never found their flag, so we had to give up and get back to the woods, we were low on time (every round was timed, we had to return to our picnic tables if we didn't get the flag back within 20 minutes or the other team wins. The boys came up with that). So we headed back and later discovered that we were literally right on top of the flag the whole time- it was in a small tunnel that went until the tracks. We got back to the tables, then had to pack up and get ready to leave. One of my friends, my other friend's mom, and I went to go get our flag from our side. On the way, something fell out of a tree in front of me. It was a kinda small, perfectly round thingy. It was gold, and I thought it might have been a sort of bead. It had markings on it that were too intricate to be an animal's (or so I figured). Then I saw a few legs and eyes poking out, and it looked strangely like a crab. I knew there probably wasn't a crab in a woods in northwest Ohio, but I was curious, so I got a stick and poked the leaf the thing had landed on, and carried it back to the picnic tables. When we got there, I gently set the leaf down. The second it was on the table, the thing shudders and out pops eight legs and pincher-things. It was a huge, golden spider that was balled up and I had been carrying it that whole time. I am terrified of spiders. So after it morphs into a creature of my nightmares like a flipping Transformer, my friends and I screamed and tried to squash it with a shoe. But it moved really fast and got away, so we all booked it and locked ourselves in the car. My friends are still poking me and stuff and asking where Mr. It (that's what I named it before I knew what it was a spider...) was. I keep replying with, "With luck, he wandered into the campfire." Yeah, I had a great Sunday, other than the evil Transformer spider that caused me to do a complete look-over of every room in our house to ensure there weren't any spiders...

Wow I didn't even read all that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!