The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

We're in Georgia, I wanna hurry up and get to Disney already But there were Max Steel toys at McDonald's so I'm pretty happy for now :D

Frozen's taking over the Christmas Day parade... :( :( Not that I'll be in the parks, but the Christmas Day parade is fun to watch on tv and I sort of liked the Disney general theme.

"Daddy, let's go home, please? He's just a mean old man without a mommy."

I love this line, it's just so funny.

I saw BH6. It was cute, but really predictable.

There is seriously so much homework that I should be doing but really don't want to do. I can't. I just can't seem to focus this weekend.

I saw BH6. It was cute, but really predictable.

Really? I figured, though I haven't seen it yet, the commercials for it don't really excite me. Then again, I wasn't originally excited for Frozen either..........

Really? I figured, though I haven't seen it yet, the commercials for it don't really excite me. Then again, I wasn't originally excited for Frozen either..........

I just went because of the FOB song to be honest...

There is seriously so much homework that I should be doing but really don't want to do. I can't. I just can't seem to focus this weekend.

Why do you have so much homework? My school doesn't give homework, but last year, at my old school, we still didn't get that much.
It's like you go to school for 8+ hours and they repay you with no free time ever.

Why do you have so much homework? My school doesn't give homework, but last year, at my old school, we still didn't get that much.
It's like you go to school for 8+ hours and they repay you with no free time ever.

My chem teacher is evil. Jk, she just likes to assign homework and of course it's the subject I understand the least, next to math. Plus I have AP English.

Was the song good?

THE SONG IS AMAZING I KNOW HOW TO PLAY IT ON GUITAR AND I LISTEN TO IT ON REPEAT ON MY PHONE ITS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL. Fall out boy is my favorite band and I cried the first time I heard it.

THE SONG IS AMAZING I KNOW HOW TO PLAY IT ON GUITAR AND I LISTEN TO IT ON REPEAT ON MY PHONE ITS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL. Fall out boy is my favorite band and I cried the first time I heard it.

That's something! I'll look it up later on, then, maybe while I'm doing Chem. And a movie is nothing without a good soundtrack, am I right?

During the Electrical Parade, I was sitting on a curb and the Pinocchio floats were going by. The dancers were the donkey-guy-things, and I admittedly wasn't watching them much, just focusing on the float about to come by. I was a little zoned out, so I suppose one of the dancers decided to wake me up a bit. He came up, bent down, and yelled in my face, "GOTCHA!" and ran away. Despite the lights on his outfit I never saw him coming, I jumped and kinda screamed, and everyone around us cracked up. The other Cast Members gave him high-fives, it was pretty hilarious

Not at the time of course, that guy gave me a mini-heart attack :D

During the Electrical Parade, I was sitting on a curb and the Pinocchio floats were going by. The dancers were the donkey-guy-things, and I admittedly wasn't watching them much, just focusing on the float about to come by. I was a little zoned out, so I suppose one of the dancers decided to wake me up a bit. He came up, bent down, and yelled in my face, "GOTCHA!" and ran away. Despite the lights on his outfit I never saw him coming, I jumped and kinda screamed, and everyone around us cracked up. The other Cast Members gave him high-fives, it was pretty hilarious

lol

LOL! :rotfl2:

That's the kind of cast member I want to be.

I've been having a hard time making friends ever since I moved, but I realized that disboards makes me feel like I have Disney friends that have all the same dreams that I do and love for Disney. <3 I guess this is a thank you message to all of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter