The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

I've been having a hard time making friends ever since I moved, but I realized that disboards makes me feel like I have Disney friends that have all the same dreams that I do and love for Disney. <3 I guess this is a thank you message to all of you.

Awwww thanks! :blush: I hope you make friends soon who love Disney as much as you do!
Here, have a dancing banana because dancing banana: :banana:

everyone on this board deserves a bunch of wonderful friends who love disney and go to wdw together with them and stay at fancy deluxe resorts with dining plan and get to go on soarin with no wait time just sayin ;)

I've been having a hard time making friends ever since I moved, but I realized that disboards makes me feel like I have Disney friends that have all the same dreams that I do and love for Disney. <3 I guess this is a thank you message to all of you.

I feel the same way in a sort. Where I live everyone, and I mean everyone, loves sports and doesn't care about anything else. It's so nice to have a place where people get me, my love for theater, and, of course, Disney.

everyone on this board deserves a bunch of wonderful friends who love disney and go to wdw together with them and stay at fancy deluxe resorts with dining plan and get to go on soarin with no wait time just sayin ;)

Yes!

"Why worry? If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better."
-Walt Disney

Aw. If it makes you feel any better, I had the worst time making friends to when I moved to my house. But trust me, there's always a friend out there for someone, just give it a little time.

I'm glad I've made friends here too, it makes me feel like I can technically have a social life inside my room. Everyone here rocks, and we're all a lot alike, I thank you too for being awesome!

I feel like I should listen to this now. :rotfl2: And I still haven't even bothered to see BH6.

DO IT DO IT DO IT. It's definitely not their best song, but it's good. Listen to West Coast Smoker, or What a Catch, Donnie, or something from Folie a deux, it's my favorite album and also what I'm listening to now

I literally saw two Christmas rom com movies these past two days. Something's wrong. I hate rom coms with a firey passion, seriously, I've willingly subjected myself to torture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!