The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Deciding what new show to watch on Netflix is torture. I mean, literal torture. I don't know if I'll like it, and yeah, I know I can just pause it then not finish, but I have this thing about leaving shows unfinished, and I just can't stand it, like it just drives me nuts, plus I need to make sure that I'll have something new to binge-watch when I need to take a writing hiatus.

GUYS I AM WORKING AT DISNEY WORLD THIS SUMMER.

This is not a drill. I just found out that I am OFFICIALLY accepted to work at Disney World this summer as part of a summer internship/mission trip project with another organization. I just had my phone interview this morning, and they accepted me right then. I'll be working there all summer in quick food service, and I am kind of absolutely dying right now, I can't believe this is real!

I'm gonna be setting up a blog to talk about my experiences, and I'll post the link if anyone's interested!

I'm FREAKING OUT right now! I'M GONNA BE A CAST MEMBER!

Thanks, Pearl! I don't think it's really sunk in yet... not sure if it will when I go to Disneyland next week, or when it gets closer, or when I arrive in Florida, or maybe not until I first get my costume and name tag!!!

Congrats!!!

I keep seeing all these ads on tv for Batman Vs Superman. Why are they fighting? They're superheroes, for crying out loud. It's a waste of time for all the people they could be saving.

We watched Man of Steel a while ago. I was suprised that there are only about 20 minutes of characterization the whole movie. The rest was heavy violence.

What is it with modern superhero movies?

Last edited:

yup lets see aice exam 2 test parts , fsa reading, geometry eoc, biology eoc,legal systems eoc, spanish 2 eoc, info tech eoc, Ap human geography eoc lol too many

It seems like a few years ago the teen boards were a lot more active. o_O It's like people have real lives or something. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter