The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Twins!! Do you know your location? Maybe we'll be co-workers.

YAAAAAY!!! Congratulations!!!! All I know is that I'm gonna be in the Magic Kingdom, I won't know my location until I get down there in a month! Omg that's so exciting! What if we worked at the same place?!!
I'll definitely get to at least say hi though so that's kinda rad!

OMG Congratulations!
Thank you!!!

That's amazing! Congrats!
Yeah I'm thrilled

YAAAAAY!!! Congratulations!!!! All I know is that I'm gonna be in the Magic Kingdom, I won't know my location until I get down there in a month! Omg that's so exciting! What if we worked at the same place?!!
I'll definitely get to at least say hi though so that's kinda rad!
Thank you! Oh nice, I get there in a little under a month. Maybe we'll have the same Traditions. That would be so cool if we worked at the same loacation!! And even not, we'll be Magic Kingdom QSFB buddies.

Thank you!!!

Yeah I'm thrilled

Thank you! Oh nice, I get there in a little under a month. Maybe we'll have the same Traditions. That would be so cool if we worked at the same loacation!! And even not, we'll be Magic Kingdom QSFB buddies.

Yesss! What date do you start? My email said company orientation starts June 7

So glad you two will get a chance to meet, and a chance to work for Disney of course!
Yeah! Also I'll be meeting Newsies. We were actually going to be roomies if I made the DCP (Which I'm techinally still in progress for.).

So excited Soarin' is getting a new video! I just hope they keep the same music.

Aaaaah I missed May 2nd...again.:furious: Well, I didn't, but I didn't write anything HERE. Aaagh. Happy battle at Hogwarts anniversary...Four days late. :sad2:

You know you're in Florida when you see a Kilimanjaro Safari driver in costume at Sam's Club.

Guess who's FINALLY AT DISNEY WORLD?! I love it here so much and I haven't even been in the parks yet! Traditions is next week, and I'm freaking out. If any of you guys are at Disney this summer, let me know and come say hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter