The Most Random Thread EVER!

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
Hello. Welcome to this thread, where you can post whatever the heck you feel like. Have fun!:tongue:

Today during S.S there was an emperor named woody and all I could think of was toy story

Someone drew (one eyed) Mikes around the classroom in math class. They weren't even good pics of him. What that has 2 do with math class, I have no idea.

I WANNA BE IN DISNEY AND I WANNA BE THERE NOW! I CAN'T WAIT THIS LONG! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :donald: :goofy: :smickey: :tink: :mickeybar pluto: :figment: pooh: :dumbo: :stitch: :hmghost: :earboy2: :maleficen :simba: :earseek:
Sorry I got a little carried away there! And I vanish! pixiedust:

Darkwing Duck said:
I would like to thank the Disboards app for bringing me back to the dis!! Lol

I use the app SO much daily. It's nice for free time at school and shows. Haha.

I use the app SO much daily. It's nice for free time at school and shows. Haha.

Haha right? I love it. I used it all the time when I'm either in a boring class or in between. I hadn't been on the disboards in a couple years now I'm on all the time!

Darkwing Duck said:
Haha right? I love it. I used it all the time when I'm either in a boring class or in between. I hadn't been on the disboards in a couple years now I'm on all the time!

I agree. I was starting to visit less, but I am on the DIS way more now.

I need some bath salts.

Not the crazy drug stuff that makes you want to eat peoples faces.
Like...

The salt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter