The Most Random Thread EVER!

Does anyone know the record for how many times the record holder went on expedition Everest in one day? I heard 36 times from a cast member and I wanna beat it so bad!

not to alarm anyone.
but Homestarrunner.com updated today.
I don't know what life is anymore.

Since most of you probably don't know, homestarrunner is a website that was really popular around my elementary/middle school years, and has not updated since 2010. The creator of it has gone on to do other projects, but TODAY it updated for the first time in four years.
I was way into it in middle school, so I am extremely excited about this.

this is very important.

I've come to a conclusion: If an author does not write a sequel, the story is over, and there is absolutely NO NEED to produce a sequel for a movie because you're bound to mess it up.

Dangit I wish this had been up earlier. I went in July and I never thought about a record. Next summer for sure

I HIT A HOME RUN TODAY AT MY SOFTBALL GAMES :) It wasn't over the fence, but it was to the right field fence and I ran as fast as I could and I got a home run and I'm still really excited :D I had the highest batting average I've had in a while, 1000, three for three times up to bat. I also got a triple, a single to left, and two walks throughout the rest of the games

I'm so tired

I HIT A HOME RUN TODAY AT MY SOFTBALL GAMES :) It wasn't over the fence, but it was to the right field fence and I ran as fast as I could and I got a home run and I'm still really excited :D I had the highest batting average I've had in a while, 1000, three for three times up to bat. I also got a triple, a single to left, and two walks throughout the rest of the games I'm so tired
Good job!

I HIT A HOME RUN TODAY AT MY SOFTBALL GAMES :) It wasn't over the fence, but it was to the right field fence and I ran as fast as I could and I got a home run and I'm still really excited :D I had the highest batting average I've had in a while, 1000, three for three times up to bat. I also got a triple, a single to left, and two walks throughout the rest of the games

I'm so tired

Yay! Great job. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone ^-^ I can't believe it, I only have one more weekend of the fall season, then it's done until some indoor tournaments this winter

More good news: We're officially going to Disney again this year!! :) And we're also going back to All Star Sports, thank goodness, Pop Century was not fun

My teacher just confused "It's A Wonderful Life" with a movie about war. How dare you disgrace It's A Wonderful Life like that

What do we have to do to bring back VMK????? It's a question that's bugged me for year, and I'm ready to lead the revolution

I JUST DISCOVERED THAT NEIL PATRICK HARRIS IS THE VOICE OF THE RIDE SAFETY SPIEL AND COUNTDOWN SEQUENCE FOR CALIFORNIA SCREAMIN.

One of my favorite actors and one of my favorite rides.... BUT HOW DID I NEVER REALIZE IT BEFORE??

Idk if y'all know about it already, but there's an app (and website) called MouseWorld Radio, and it plays music that they play in the parks, I listened to a monorail ride last night, and I heard the Kim Possible mission from Epcot. They've played Illuminations, the Main Street USA loop, Frontierland. It's pretty cool if you're really missing Disney and want to feel like you're kinda there.

Idk if y'all know about it already, but there's an app (and website) called MouseWorld Radio, and it plays music that they play in the parks, I listened to a monorail ride last night, and I heard the Kim Possible mission from Epcot. They've played Illuminations, the Main Street USA loop, Frontierland. It's pretty cool if you're really missing Disney and want to feel like you're kinda there.
Really??? :O Awesome!!

So I was just asleep and my phone rang and woke me up. It was my mom.

Mom: Do you want your Magic Band to say Cina or Pudge?

(My nicknames)

Me: *still half asleep* I dunno, Cina, I guess...

Mom: Okay, be hoe soon. Bye. *hangs up*

Me: *sits there for a second and processes things*

*realizes*

WE'RE OFFICIALLY GOING TO DISNEY

Normally I'd be super excited but I'm sick so I'm gonna go back to sleep now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter