The Muppets Present...Great Moments in American History

MaggieDerm

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling in early December and the calendar is not showing the show times past December 1st. Does anyone know if the show is ending? I'm hoping they just haven't had an opportunity to update the calendar.

Thanks!

I don't think I even saw it on my times guide when I was there in September because I was kinda bummed that it wasn't there. We were walking through Liberty Square twice and we caught parts of it, and then I was bummed again that I couldn't find a time to make sure to be there.

If you are looking at the buildings where the Muppets appear, there is a small board to the right, on the ground, that has the showtimes for the day. I know that doesn't help you before your trip but once you're there it will. This show has turned into one of my favorite things at the Magic Kingdom.

When you go into the park, along with the park map, there is a show schedule that you can pick up that list show times including this one. You want to see both as they are totally different and really fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!