The NCIS Official Thread

no one mentioned the exit of Illya Kuryakin.

no Ducky fans?

update: looks like Dr. Mallard returns for occasional appearances.

Last edited:
Seems the show has run its course, virtually all of the originals have been replaced (some multiple times) and they are running out of new story lines.

Seems the show has run its course, virtually all of the originals have been replaced (some multiple times) and they are running out of new story lines.

The only ones left are Mark Harmon and Sean Murray, no?

I'm still a fan. Have watched since it was introduced on J.A.G. Abby 2.0 is different but I'm sure she will have time to develop her character and fit in with the team. Do I miss Tony and all of the rest of the gang, of course I do. But, it's like any job- people get transferred and move on.

Just not the same chemistry as some of the originals. The spinoffs in different cities are basically the same show just in a different location.

I'm sad that Abby is gone. I do like the replacement.

Sean Murray was in the first season but he didn't come on until episode 7.

maybe they can reverse spin-off and bring back JAG for a few seasons. the Admiral has been on NCIS LA recently.

Agree about it running it's course, I just wish they would add NEW characters when they were replacing them and not trying to make them identical to the old ones. Abby was quirky and it worked for her, but this replacement is trying too hard to be quirky.

Bishop is slowlllllllllyyyyyyy growing on me, but I surprisingly ended up really liking Fez/Handy Manny

The only ones left are Mark Harmon and Sean Murray, no?

Nope. Sean Murray was a semi regular in season 1 - his first appearance was in episode 7. Right now, it is only Harmon and McCallum who are left, and McCallum has cut back on his appearances. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the next to leave.

^^ I agree, Sean was on loan/assignment at first as I recall, before he became a regular. I assume Tony left because he wanted to be the star of his own show instead of being second fiddle. I doubt the show will last much longer, it is done just about every variation of a crime they can think of.

I will agree that it has run its course as far as crimes but I miss the original cast and that's why I keep watching it. LOL. I do Love Bull and think that was a great move for him but not sure what the others are headed off to do.

Nope. Sean Murray was a semi regular in season 1 - his first appearance was in episode 7. Right now, it is only Harmon and McCallum who are left, and McCallum has cut back on his appearances. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the next to leave.

Thanks. Didn't remember. I'll have to go back and watch that episode to remind me of he got introduced.

If you haven't watched tonight's episode you're going to want to watch it asap.

No spoilers.

Ok, so that was possibly the best ending. But thinking about the episode she "died" it was somewhat obvious. Did it seem like Gibbs has a suspicion? Think we will have a conclusion this season or will it be a slow burn? I want everyone to come back and see how TOny is as a dad.

Ok, so that was possibly the best ending. But thinking about the episode she "died" it was somewhat obvious. Did it seem like Gibbs has a suspicion? Think we will have a conclusion this season or will it be a slow burn? I want everyone to come back and see how TOny is as a dad.

in the last Tony episode, there was a little grammar slip that must people missed. They said sinfín about Tony still being in love with Ziva. Present tense.

I haven’t watched this show live in years and will eventually get around to it when I’m bored on netflix, but my mom told me about the episode and I had to buy the episode on amazon. If there are more like this to come in the future maybe I’d start watching again.

I can’t get into the new characters, esp Fez from That 70s Show. I just can’t take him even semi seriously!

Loved the last episode about McGee. Not many shows make you laugh and cry. My husband missed it so he watched it on demand. He was making so many comments that I had to sit with him and watch it again. If you missed Tuesday's episode and love McGee you need to watch it.

Seems like a lot of people here think NCIS is on its last legs. Maybe your right. Ncis is still going strong in viewers. Week feb 11-17 it was the number one show. Looked at a couple of other weeks wasn’t number one but in top 10. Don’t think cbs will get rid of this being it’s still doing good. For years this was my number one show. Now it ranks number 5 for me. Will watch it to the end, whenever it may come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!