The NCIS Official Thread

For the followers of JAG which preceded NCIS, "Harm" is going to recreate his role on NCIS:LA. Not sure when but the episode is The Guardian. It's always fun to see old favorites.

For the followers of JAG which preceded NCIS, "Harm" is going to recreate his role on NCIS:LA. Not sure when but the episode is The Guardian. It's always fun to see old favorites.

I just hope they mention Mac! I hope they are still together.

He will first appear on the May 12 episode of NCIS: Los Angeles, "The Guardian," with his stay extending for a multi-episode arc.

Does anyone else think that an NCIS: Chicago (with the navy aspect being relevant to the Great Lakes) could be potentially interesting?

Possible SPOILERS!!!

I am just astonished they kept the secret - I'm a spoiler reader, I read what happened or is going to happen before watching to determine if I'm gonna watch. And I watch both NCIS-LA and NCIS and was super excited for Harm and Mac return and reading all the spoilers/info on the run-up to the show so many just figured they were still together and then the preview happened and people were tweeting their upset, and then the episode happened and they were not together. So many felt it was a ruined fantasy now, people had the opportunity to romanticize the ending of Jag and just assume they married and now they see they were not. Not want fans wanted.
Whereas NCIS and all the spoilers and run up did were only talking about all the reasons ****(for those who didn't watch) wouldn't return and then bang. And then it's great because (spoiler possibly don't continue if you don't want to know) is it a ghost or not, noise other than talking was heard (door closing - not case with Dianne). Because of the episode where Bishop finds out someone may be alive, it suggests they could be real.

At the very end, Gibbs said one word. It did not sound to me like the name of the character we saw (Possible spoiler) but another name. What was his dead daughter's name?

There used to be a way to post spoilers and cover them so you had to click on a link. Is there anymore?

Possible SPOILERS!!!

I am just astonished they kept the secret - I'm a spoiler reader, I read what happened or is going to happen before watching to determine if I'm gonna watch. And I watch both NCIS-LA and NCIS and was super excited for Harm and Mac return and reading all the spoilers/info on the run-up to the show so many just figured they were still together and then the preview happened and people were tweeting their upset, and then the episode happened and they were not together. So many felt it was a ruined fantasy now, people had the opportunity to romanticize the ending of Jag and just assume they married and now they see they were not. Not want fans wanted.
Whereas NCIS and all the spoilers and run up did were only talking about all the reasons ****(for those who didn't watch) wouldn't return and then bang. And then it's great because (spoiler possibly don't continue if you don't want to know) is it a ghost or not, noise other than talking was heard (door closing - not case with Dianne). Because of the episode where Bishop finds out someone may be alive, it suggests they could be real.

Speaking of NCIS:LA what happened at the end of this week's episode? My recording stopped when the bad guys locked themselves in that communication room.

At the very end, Gibbs said one word. It did not sound to me like the name of the character we saw (Possible spoiler) but another name. What was his dead daughter's name?

There used to be a way to post spoilers and cover them so you had to click on a link. Is there anymore?

According to the article I posted, it was the name of the returning character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter