The new Anna Nicole Smith show...

She seemed to be on something!!!
She seemed to need help walking, and getting in and out of the car. How about sitting in that bathtub with her clothes on?? Too funny!!
lol.gif

Originally posted by minniecarousel
ugh! she was on Regi & Kelli the other day. What a fat airhead! (Her claim to fame was a marriage to a very wealthy, much older man!)

Ah.....so nice to see size discrimination raise its ugly head here on the DIS!

Actually, she has several 'claims to fame'....one of them being that she was the first curvy model Guess used for their ad campaigns. I believe she was a size 12 at the time. I may not agree with her lifestyle, and I may not like her personality, but I sure do think it is cool that she was the first 'real' sized model on the market. And I think she is still stunningly beautiful today, although as others have pointed out, also a very sad, sympathetic character...... I can't imagine trying to live her life, knowing that thousands of people despise & ridicule me, and never knowing if someone is truly your friend, or a friend to your fame and money. I hope she finds some kind of peace in her life.

(incidentally, I did not catch the show, but have seen the ads)

Thank you, BedKnobbery2, for easily the most insightful post on this thread.

Originally posted by Jennyfyar
Why does her lawyer hang around all the time?

Probably because he's robbing her blind.
She's prob. his only client!

This show was a big disappointment. The Osbournes were sooo much better!

She asked her son if he ordered himself somethig to eat and he answered Pizza and she asked him if he was eating pig slop! SHe has gotten to be Pathetic. She may have been a Guess model at opne point, but I bet they're embarrassed to be associated with her now.

Ok, I admit to watching (all while DH was whining "why are you watching this?" during the show).

I really feel sorry for this woman. She's got to be heavily medicated or drunk or something! She seemed coherent during the "recaps" when she was wearing the tank top and little or no make up. What a difference that was! She was also MUCH more attractive just "as is" then with all that sparkly blue eyeshadow (and I'm wearing blue eyeshadow as I write this) and RED lipstick. Nor did she look as plump. (Wearing that pink thing with her boobs hanging out did not make her look slender or do anything for her). She obviously needs help and isn't getting it. (an education would be nice too. Not saying that to be malicious. I just feel that she is on the same education level with a 3rd grader and I am a big believer in education. It was embarrassing to watch how she spoke or should I say misspoke).

I also feel sorry for the son. He seemed relatively smart for his age. But where was he while "mom" was at the Guess party? Was he home alone? Isn't he a little young for that? Does he have another guardian (Of course with the cameras on him, I guess someone is watching out for him).

If it's so bad, why are you all watching it? :confused:

They are trying to copy this show after the Osbournes. Unfortunately Anna is even more vulgar and disgusting than they are. Instead of making people laugh, she makes people sick and sorry for her. There is a fine line and they have leaped over it. I doubt the show will air more than a couple of weeks. This is truly pathetic television.....

Blondie, the first episode was last night. I watched for fifteen minutes. I won't watch again. She was most definitely high on something. She is being exploited big time and I'm not sure if she is capable of knowing that given her unstable mental condition.

She definitely appeared to be on something. It all boils down to $$$$$$ One of the first things she said on the show when someone asked her if she was rich was "Not yet" . The money is still tied up in the courts, and I'm sure her handlers saw this as a quick and easy way to make a buck-how sad.

Originally posted by BedKnobbery2

...... I can't imagine trying to live her life, knowing that thousands of people despise & ridicule me, and never knowing if someone is truly your friend, or a friend to your fame and money. I hope she finds some kind of peace in her life.

(incidentally, I did not catch the show, but have seen the ads)

I'm sure her whole rationale for doing this "bomb" is the almighty $$$. If I got paid enough (well, maybe not:rolleyes: ) I'd probably allow myself to be put on TV and make a fool of myself. And by the way, if she is going to put herself out on national cable, she needs to realize that people are going to come down hard on her, it goes with the terriotory. As much as the Osbourne's are "out there", they just seem more a real family, (a little dysfunctional at times) and I enjoyed their shows....but boy Anna is OUT there.

I read somewhere that her son wasn't too thrilled about it all. I guess he is 16 and I would think he would be embarassed by it all.

BedKnobbery2, you didn't miss anything by not watching, it really is pathatic, I only watched parts of it (wow, it was like painful to watch) and with that said, I'll probably watch night 2;)

I guess you dont remember her being a Playboy Centerfold and their Playmate of the year. She was one of Hefs favs

I think she takes Prozac(like her dog). And,get this,her son is a straight A student!! How did that happen??????

airhead(not so fat....)

Anna was brought into this world in in a small Texas town called Mexia in 1967. Her real name is not Anna, but it is Vickie Lynn Hogan. When she was growing up her father abondend her and she was shipped between her aunt and her mother. When Anna was 17 years old she met a man by the name Billy Smith (16) who she married and in the same year they had a baby boy named Daniel (1984). Anna Nicole Smith got started in the big time with her GUESS ad campaign in 1992. Anna being from Texas was a godess from the start. She is a gorgues 5'11" with dimensions (39-27-39) that put her in a leauge of her own. When Anna turned 24 she started into the world of Playboy and won the magizine cover contest, she was then discovered by Paul Marciano, the President of GUESS. Anna was noticed world wide because she was the GUESS girl and the GUESS ad's that she was in all over the world. There was no where for her to go but up. The year was 1993 and if you were to pick up a Playboy you would have seen Anna Nicole Smiths finest hour, she had won the Playmate of the Year. With this honor she became highley sought after and became and instant talk show personallity. Anna was on such televison programs as Entertainment Tonight, The Tonight Show, Larry King, Arsenio Hall, A Current Affair, Inside Edition, E! Entertainment, and Regis and Kathy Lee. Anna was also in a few movies such as The Naked Gun 33 1/3 and Tim Robbins' film, The Huddsucker Proxy.

Everyone knows Anna Nicole Smith as the Blond Bomb-shell that has rocked the world and media of all forms. Anna has been involved in some very carzy things

Date of Birth (location)
28 November 1967, Houston, Texas, USA
Height 5' 11"
Playboy Playmate of the Month May 1992
Playboy Playmate of the Year 1993
She began modeling at 20
She likes lying in bed, watching TV and shopping

Originally posted by antnee
I guess you dont remember her being a Playboy Centerfold and their Playmate of the year. She was one of Hefs favs

I haven't forgotten, but she obviously has;) I found her to be so much more attractive when she was sitting without the make-up and just chatting normally. Maybe she is "putting" on an act for the cameras, but I really doubt it.

I fell asleep last night before it came on so I can't say if I thought it was any good, but I'll say this.

If the show fails, it won't be for a lack of publicity. She and the E! Channel have been promoting the heck out of it for weeks. I can't remember a new show that got as much marketing as this one.

Originally posted by antnee
The Full figured model

You have to admit, she is a far cry from looking like those photos you posted. Not a thing wrong with being a full figured model, more power to her and those others out there, but she has let herself become a pathetic cartoon character, instead of promoting the cause that full figured can be just as beautiful, stunning etc. as a thinner model can be.

JMHO

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter