The New Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i could snuggle up in my Duvet but I'll get bitten....Cant wait to get my new bed....I'm getting rid of my double bed for a single bed lol.

Thats great Mr Stitch- it makes it seem more real doesnt it.
They've even got your name right on them :rotfl:

I wish i could snuggle up in my Duvet but I'll get bitten....Cant wait to get my new bed....I'm getting rid of my double bed for a single bed lol.

:eek: I can't cope in single beds - I'm too large for them, so need to lie slightly diagonally.

Thats great Mr Stitch- it makes it seem more real doesnt it.
They've even got your name right on them :rotfl:

Indeed. Not that people would be able to track me down if posted the ones with my alter-ego on them - they spelt my alter-ego's surname so wrong you just can't imagine :scared1:

I couldn't sleep in a single bed now, even if I tried. I move about too much & have got used to the extra room. Last year when I went away with a friend we had to sleep in single beds. I made sure I picked the one against the wall so I could sleep against it an not fall out:lmao:

Indeed. Not that people would be able to track me down if posted the ones with my alter-ego on them - they spelt my alter-ego's surname so wrong you just can't imagine :scared1:

will they check them against your passport - do you need to change them

I couldn't sleep in a single bed now, even if I tried. I move about too much & have got used to the extra room. Last year when I went away with a friend we had to sleep in single beds. I made sure I picked the one against the wall so I could sleep against it an not fall out:lmao:

I would keep my double bed but the matress has had it and I can't afford a new one, so my mum has a bed at hers that's never been used which is a single so i'm gonna take that for a while.

I love single beds, i always wonder how i managed to be heavily pregnant and still manage to fit in a single bed with my BF at the time. :laughing:

will they check them against your passport - do you need to change them

Already taken care of, especially as they got Mum's name wrong as well :confused3

They've apparently updated the names at their end, but will not bother issuing new tickets because it's just a typo.

well we're getting closer to the new thread but we're not going to make it tonight however by the time I get on tomorrow night you'll probably be on version 3

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open tonight, course it can't have anything to do with I got into bed last night and decided to play Super Mario on the DS - then realised as I got fed up it was half past one!!

They have spelt my name wrong twice but never said anything to them, then again at Ashford they never check the tickets against the passports.

Apparantly I'm a MRS yet i've never been married...well not in this life anyway lol.

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open tonight, course it can't have anything to do with I got into bed last night and decided to play Super Mario on the DS - then realised as I got fed up it was half past one!!

half past one- that awful you'd never get me staying up that late :rotfl:

well we're getting closer to the new thread but we're not going to make it tonight however by the time I get on tomorrow night you'll probably be on version 3

I'm in work at half 7 again in the morning and hopefully home before 5 but you never can tell. Got to take my son to a Foundation Degree get together at the golf club near his college tomorrow night as well. I'm guessing by the time I log on a new thread will have been started too.

I would keep my double bed but the matress has had it and I can't afford a new one, so my mum has a bed at hers that's never been used which is a single so i'm gonna take that for a while.

I love single beds, i always wonder how i managed to be heavily pregnant and still manage to fit in a single bed with my BF at the time. :laughing:

I remember squeezing into singles at unis. It's possible, but I much prefer the luxury of a double. Gives you some space when you get fed up with your OH and want to turn away from them and get some "personal space" for a while :rotfl2:

:rotfl: its easy to lose track of time when distracted:thumbsup2

I'm in work at half 7 again in the morning and hopefully home before 5 but you never can tell. Got to take my son to a Foundation Degree get together at the golf club near his college tomorrow night as well. I'm guessing by the time I log on a new thread will have been started too.

lets hope they dont all hide from us then Diane :rotfl:

Is his foundation degree in golf;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter