MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

We went this morning. We loved it. We hit all the rides. PP and 7DMT multiple times. I overheard someone say they did 7DMT 10x!!

We went to breakfast at 9:30. No wait for the plated food. Food was fine. We liked the food at TSL EMM better, but the ride experience here was insane. For us, everything was walk on.

We went this morning. This was our first trip to Disney so we had no real expectations. We thought it was fantastic! All the rides were walk on, except maybe 5 minutes for mine train the first time we rode it was which about 8:15 or so. We did not do small world or meet the princesses since we did it the previous day, but did everything else included in EMM. We did Peter Pan, the carousel, mine train, Pooh, tea party, mine train, and Under the sea. We really took our time, didn’t rush, took pictures and definitely had enough time for what we wanted to do. We went to meet Ariel and then to storybook circus and on to Tomorrowland after 9. We had breakfast around 9:45 or so and it was good. There was definitely plenty of food waiting and ready and I overheard the cast members saying this was a better flow for breakfast so I am sure they are working out any kinks. The breakfast wasn’t the best I ever had, but was decent and fine for what we wanted since we had lunch plans and didn’t want to eat that much anyway! For us, we couldn’t beat the experience- was not crowded at all in our eyes and I don’t feel like it was oversold, although I have no prior experience. I would absolutely do again any time we visit! Thanks to everyone here because I probably wouldn’t have known of this event if it weren’t for these boards!

We went this morning and thought it was great. We walked on to pretty much everything. We did princesses first, carousel, Peter Pan, Pooh/Mine train split, Mermaid/Mine train split, and were on the teacups when rope drop came in at 9. The only thing we didn’t do was small world, because we stopped for shopping at 8:45, but we probably could have done that too if we had waited to shop. After Space Mountain at rope drop, we at breakfast about 9:30. It was busy, but the food was ready quickly. We preferred the food at TSL EMM, but the overall experience at FL EMM. Both were great experiences, however, and we would definitely spend the money to do this again.

Was today’s event sold out?
We went this morning and thought it was great. We walked on to pretty much everything. We did princesses first, carousel, Peter Pan, Pooh/Mine train split, Mermaid/Mine train split, and were on the teacups when rope drop came in at 9. The only thing we didn’t do was small world, because we stopped for shopping at 8:45, but we probably could have done that too if we had waited to shop. After Space Mountain at rope drop, we at breakfast about 9:30. It was busy, but the food was ready quickly. We preferred the food at TSL EMM, but the overall experience at FL EMM. Both were great experiences, however, and we would definitely spend the money to do this again.

Where did u line up to ropedrop space mountain? With all the regular entrance guests at the hub?? Or were u closer?

Where did u line up to ropedrop space mountain? With all the regular entrance guests at the hub?? Or were u closer?
There was a rope at the Tomorrowland entrance from Fantasyland by Cosmic Rays and the Teacups. They let my husband and the others waiting go right at 9, right before we saw the Fantasyland crowd arrive while on Teacups. He walked there, waited in the short line, and was off before 9:25.

How about ropedrop 9:00 to frontier land, thunder mountain? Where would you be held and would you be behind the initial crowd held to the left of the hub?

How about ropedrop 9:00 to frontier land, thunder mountain? Where would you be held and would you be behind the initial crowd held to the left of the hub?

They hold you at Peter Pan. They walk you until you meet the main entrance guests, then you all walk together.

We walked on Thunder and could have gone again walk on, but we were hungry and wanted to ride Haunted Mansion before breakfast.

Went to EMM and headed to breakfast now. Posted a lot on my Instastory. I will post a review soon but this is my 4th EMM and the 1st in the new format and we love this new format!
I’m so glad to hear a positive review of the new format! We have a reservation for the 16th but I have been waffling about keeping it.

I seem to recall that you are also gluten-free. Are you able to give some information on the breakfast options :)?

Excuse my ignorance...how do I use disneydayshay to see your review? Is that on another platform?

So glad to hear the positive reviews. Anxious to book this for our March trip when booking opens up :sad2:

I’m so glad to hear a positive review of the new format! We have a reservation for the 16th but I have been waffling about keeping it.

I seem to recall that you are also gluten-free. Are you able to give some information on the breakfast options :)?
Just got back to the Poly and about to take a nap, but EMM was fantastic. The food however is subpar, but the added attractions make up for that.
As for gluten free, that was the biggest disappointment/frustration. It took about 15 minutes for a chef to come to me and just ask me what i wanted. I
Tried several times to just get eggs and bacon from the counter, but since I told them I was gluten free, they refused to serve me from the regular food. My 2 year old was screaming and crying because he was hungry and I just wanted to be able to feed him, but was told I had to wait at the counter to speak to the chef. Finally he came out and I went to feed my son and then came back to get my food. It took about 25 minutes to get my food (my husband and son are not gluten free and were served immediately). They do have gluten free chocolate chip muffins, blueberry muffins, French toast
Sticks and waffles (I think it’s the Vans). I was given all of them, but gone are the pastries fromErin McKenna’s.
So if you have an allergy, just be prepared to wait a bit. They did say they had about 15 allergy guests today so it may have been an off day, but I do miss the buffet. However, my son loved Sonny Eclipse and that helped keep him entertained while I ate.

Just got back to the Poly and about to take a nap, but EMM was fantastic. The food however is subpar, but the added attractions make up for that.
As for gluten free, that was the biggest disappointment/frustration. It took about 15 minutes for a chef to come to me and just ask me what i wanted. I
Tried several times to just get eggs and bacon from the counter, but since I told them I was gluten free, they refused to serve me from the regular food. My 2 year old was screaming and crying because he was hungry and I just wanted to be able to feed him, but was told I had to wait at the counter to speak to the chef. Finally he came out and I went to feed my son and then came back to get my food. It took about 25 minutes to get my food (my husband and son are not gluten free and were served immediately). They do have gluten free chocolate chip muffins, blueberry muffins, French toast
Sticks and waffles (I think it’s the Vans). I was given all of them, but gone are the pastries fromErin McKenna’s.
So if you have an allergy, just be prepared to wait a bit. They did say they had about 15 allergy guests today so it may have been an off day, but I do miss the buffet. However, my son loved Sonny Eclipse and that helped keep him entertained while I ate.
I just finished watching your story. Looks like you had a great time. Your son is adorable! I’ve done the old EMM but doing the new one in Feb and can’t wait!

We also went to EMM today and had a great time! Everyone in our group said it was worth it. Our priority was visiting princesses without burning all of our fastpassss but it was a great balance for everyone in my family.

Son did 7DMT 5 times, Pooh 1 time, Peter Pan 1 time, Under the Sea 1 time, and Small World 1 time before 9 am.

Daughter did Rapunzel, Tiana, Cinderella, and Elena, all with no rush and extended time because she was the only one in line; it made her day. She also had time to do pooh, small world, Peter Pan, Under the Sea, and 7DMT 1 time each.

Afterwords we went directly to see Ariel. She was a bit late getting settled, but had it not been for that we would have been out at 9:05.

Food was better than I was expecting. Yes, standard cafeteria breakfast but we waited in no lines at ~9:30. The cheese (the kind next to the fruit) on the toppings bar was surprising good.

I would completely recommend this if you are looking to basically knock out Fantasyland before your day begins. Crowds were light and we were glad to have a variety of ride options for different members of our family. We would definitely do again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter