The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

i-8zTK3dj-L.jpg
:tink:

Show me the walkway between the Poly and TTC

I think the above picture is of the walkway between the Poly and the TTC. What do you want to see next?

So weird @goopysolelady, I was posting to @Storminion request for a beach. Your picture didn't show up for me until I posted mine! And then it ended up being almost the same picture!

So show the walkway between the Poly and the TTC...

Must have been an "east coast" issue yesterday :confused3 with the pictures showing up. A friend in NH on the Where In The World thread had a problem seeing my crops yesterday too but others on the west coast and Canada didn't. :rotfl2:.

I think the above picture is of the walkway between the Poly and the TTC. What do you want to see next?

The photo between the Poly and the TTC I was requesting is of the area immediately adjacent to the TTC...with all the beautiful landscaping and personalized bricks. :goodvibes Anyone have a photo of that area? :tink:

Must have been an "east coast" issue yesterday :confused3 with the pictures showing up. A friend in NH on the Where In The World thread had a problem seeing my crops yesterday too but others on the west coast and Canada didn't. :rotfl2:.

The photo between the Poly and the TTC I was requesting is of the area immediately adjacent to the TTC...with all the beautiful landscaping and personalized bricks. :goodvibes Anyone have a photo of that area? :tink:

This is the best I could come up with.

_DSC5809-X2.jpg

Show me inside of Sci-Fi dine in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!