The new Walmart

mrsminniemouse

DIS Veteran
I have just printed directions from OKW to the new Walmart on Vineland Road. Has anyone been there? Is it near Premium Outlets?

Thanks,
Mandy ::MinnieMo

It's just off Disney Property and I was just there in July - it is a very nice Walmart. It wasn't very crowded either of the two times I ran out there.
It is not in the same direction as the Premium Outlets - it's on the way to 192 if that helps at all. But there is a small outlet on the same road there. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply. I thought Premium Outlets was on Vineland so I thought I might have a vague idea where this Walmart is. I have the directions so we should hopefully find it!

Thanks

I just looked at a map and realised the Walmart is on Vineland Road and the Premium Outlets is on Vineland Avenue. That explains it!

I think if you turn right from Hotel Resorts Blvd (across from Crossroads) and keep going, the new Walmart is down that way a couple of miles.

The address is:
Wal-Mart Supercenter
3250 Vineland Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746

We stumbled across it the day after it opened. It really is a nice store, and it TOTALLY caters to tourists!!!

:wave:

Beca

If you pass the Wal Mart on your and turn left onto 192 there is a brand new Super Target there with full groceries. Haven't been in the new Wal Mart but we always prefer Target.
I think there was a Ross or a Marshall's beside the Target as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter