The Next 1,000 Shows - What Would You Like To See?

Before I die, I need to an episode of the Dis where Teresa and several "service" cats tour the parks. In a perfect world, John would be watching via Skype and giving Teresa ridiculous instructions.

This would make me so happy!

Seriously, I would love to see more of Theresa in the parks. The Kathy and Theresa shows were so fun.

I too loved The Trip and would like to see another incarnation of those types of shows.

I would like some family dining reviews with all ages of kids. Maybe some local listeners would volunteer their time and families.

I'm not too picky as long as the party never ends.

Thanks, Team!

Last edited:
I'd love to see more vlogs in the parks. I love seeing the team sort of out of their typical roundtable dynamic.

Also, we ever gonna get more gay shows? I was stoked about that and it never took off.

But I do agree with a Trip version 2.0. I definitely still want Theresa in on it and maybe like Ryno or someone else. I loved the idea of getting beyond the parks in Orlando and those shows were always so much fun.

I don't know much about what technologies we will be using 10 to 12 years from now, but there are a few ideas I thought would be great tools for Disney travelers.
  1. Video Packages during the DisUnplugged. The round tables are the best, but it would be great, for example, during the featured discussion, to have a short 60-to-90 second video package introducing the subject. The video packages that include, video clips /photos(b-roll), voice-overs and sound bites (interviews (short SOTs), ambient sound pops, etc.) These packages can also be posted on the YouTube channel individually.
  2. WDW Info Videos. 30-to-60 second individualized info videos. Imagine every WDWinfo.com attraction page, every restaurant page, every resort page, every event page contains a short overview video that highlight the top pros-and-cons about each attraction, restaurant, resort, etc. Something a travelers can pull up quickly if they are trying to decide on-the-run whether to ride, eat or stay somewhere. A short video with video clips / photos (b-roll), voice-overs and sound bites (interviews (short SOTs), ambient sound pops, etc). These videos can also be posted on the YouTube channel individually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!