The No Themed July Exercise Challenge! Because we are Free to do that! ;)

Congrats to @sophy1996 for reaching Independence Orange!! :rainbow:

As for me, I am not able to do what I normally do as I sprained my ankle on the 4th of July and am having to go a lot easier than normal while it heals. Have a 5k with my son the end of this month and want to be at my best so trying not to overdo it in the meantime. So I am doubting I will meet my goal this month but I will just do what I can. On a plus side, dh and I booked a cruise for after Christmas to celebrate our anniversary. It will be our 1st cruise so we are excited! :)

As for me, I am not able to do what I normally do as I sprained my ankle on the 4th of July and am having to go a lot easier than normal while it heals. Have a 5k with my son the end of this month and want to be at my best so trying not to overdo it in the meantime. So I am doubting I will meet my goal this month but I will just do what I can. On a plus side, dh and I booked a cruise for after Christmas to celebrate our anniversary. It will be our 1st cruise so we are excited! :)

Best wishes for a speedy healing of the ankle. Good luck with the 5K. Your anniversary cruise sounds like fun!

Back from vacation, and glad to see a July thread! I'll join in if it's not too late, at 20 min/day.

I got a big boost from a lot of walking on the trip - including a zoo, a historical tour, and some park time. (No, we didn't go to Disney - but we did finally get to Lake Compounce, which is really quite close to us, and we'd never been!) We had a great time visiting family as well. :)

Total through yesterday: 400/620

@Tasha228, thanks for taking up July, and I hope the ankle is feeling better soon!

Back from vacation! I did a last-minute trip to Disney with visiting family, so I walked a ton, but I'm only going to count the number of minutes it would take me to walk the miles I did as if I were still at home. That's about 90 minutes a day for three days, so in total 270 minutes. New amount: 320/620.

Wow! Lots of changes since I last updated! :)

Welcome, @PollyannaMom! Was wondering about you!! Seems you had a good excuse for joining late lol. ;) Glad you joined us! And you and @keiraliz are both our 1st to reach Home of the Brave Purple! :rainbow:

And reaching Independence Orange is @scdak as well as our team as a whole! :rainbow:

Awesome job, everyone!

Today is day 10 of my sprained ankle and it's the first day I think it might actually be better. Taking it easy today anyway, just in case. Have major cleaning to do tomorrow. And hoping to be able to get back to it by Sunday!

Have a great weekend, everyone! :)

OH, I remember my first cruise so well, Tasha228 - you will have great time! I am booked for my 29th cruise February 3rd , I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter