The nutters in CA who chained up 13 kids...

I assumed he was a big fan of Captain Kangaroo...
REALLY?? How so?

6881779_1035731264.jpg
popcorn::

"some of them were adults" meaning they spent their entire lives chained up like animals? Absolutely disgusting.

So what if it is? Wanting isn't the same as a done deal. Not to mention several of the 13 are beyond the age of majority.

Yeah, it sounds like a publicity stunt to me. :rolleyes: If she had really read up on the case, she'd know that some of them are adults and not of an adoptable age.

Good for Amy, if she has the means and the ability more power to her!!! As for Amy I think she doesn't have much to do with her family much anymore.

Thanks for the update, I've been wondering and they seem to have completely dropped out of the news.

Thanks for the update, I've been wondering and they seem to have completely dropped out of the news.

That's probably a good thing. Those children/young adults need to process and heal--that will take months, if not years. And the wheels of justice grind slowly--the trial may not be for a couple of years. I'm glad to hear that the kids seem to be adjusting, and having some "fun" things, along with medical and psychological care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter