The nutters in CA who chained up 13 kids...

They've been sentenced to life in prison.

They can get parole in 25 years. HOW did these torturers get a sentence that includes parole??? :confused3 That often equates to a sentence where they can get out on good behavior in 8 years or something like that. :sad2:

I often wonder if life sentences actually mean anything to obviously insane people such as these two.

I saw snippets of the sentencing. They didn't really get emotional until one of the kids mentioned he was glad they taught him about God & religion. They felt more about their notion of God than they did at what they did to the kids. :sad2: The woman seemed to be crying and sorry about what this has done to her than what she did to the kids. :mad:

They can get parole in 25 years. HOW did these torturers get a sentence that includes parole??? :confused3 That often equates to a sentence where they can get out on good behavior in 8 years or something like that. :sad2:

Isnt it like this just make them serve the sentences back to back...12x25 years

Last edited:
In azes like this just make them serve the sentences back to back...12x25 years

Which is exactly what I thought would happen in this case. The doctor ewho mo;ested all the Olympic gymnasts got back to back sentences. Ne's NEVER getting out. So why do these two monsters who tortured, abused and basically ruined & stunted childhoods & the adulthoods of 12 children get a chance at parole in 25 years? It's the principle of this case. They should be locked up forever without ever having a chance at parole. :mad:

I wonder if it's part of their plea deal when they finally pled guilty?

Which is exactly what I thought would happen in this case. The doctor ewho mo;ested all the Olympic gymnasts got back to back sentences. Ne's NEVER getting out. So why do these two monsters who tortured, abused and basically ruined & stunted childhoods & the adulthoods of 12 children get a chance at parole in 25 years? It's the principle of this case. They should be locked up forever without ever having a chance at parole. :mad:

I wonder if it's part of their plea deal when they finally pled guilty?

I completely agree with you. 100% But think about. Between their age and what tends to happen to those who hurt children in prison.... I don't see them living 25 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter