The "Official" 2017 Moms Panel Search Thread

Ahhhh . . . dont't feel that way. My video was quite simple and paled in comparison to some of the others. None of us know exactly what Disney is looking for. I think they are more interested in your message than your production quality. Plus, I'm introverted, overweight, and avoid cameras like the plague, so I'm patting myself on the back for even attempting this whole process!
It wasn't even the production; it was the fact that everyone else seemed so polished and I suddenly felt like I'd been a blathering idiot.

Ah well, it's done, no takebacks. :stitch2:

It wasn't even the production; it was the fact that everyone else seemed so polished and I suddenly felt like I'd been a blathering idiot.

Ah well, it's done, no takebacks. :stitch2:
We are always our own worst critics. But, we all know we'll have another shot next year!

I haven't joined the facebook group and I'm on the fence about it--trying to not think about all of this too much! Can anyone tell me what the page is like? Seems folks are sharing their videos?

I haven't joined the facebook group and I'm on the fence about it--trying to not think about all of this too much! Can anyone tell me what the page is like? Seems folks are sharing their videos?
I'm on a total of three FB groups. One has a sister site for sharing - for those that either do or don't want to see videos and such. There are some posted on all three though. All three groups are filled with fun, welcoming, like minded folks.

Everyone seems super friendly and I definitely don't think that they posted in order to "one up," but I totally understand your feelings. Mine was a very basic video shot in my living room, hoping that my personality shines through! :)

Everyone seems super friendly and I definitely don't think that they posted in order to "one up," but I totally understand your feelings. Mine was a very basic video shot in my living room, hoping that my personality shines through! :)

I am with you!!! I shot mine in my bathroom because I was able to rig my phone up to the mirror, with a sheet as a backdrop on the door, and I felt sooooo dorky :)

I basically talked to myself all afternoon. So many outtakes!

I'm actually almost hoping to get cut at this point as the smaller the rounds get, the more nervous I become :) I feel like I could handle making R3 next year :)

I'm seeing people announcing that they've been selected for the 2017 Panel! Any of you? pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter