The "Official" 2017 Moms Panel Search Thread

It took me several days when I didn't make the 2015 panel. But look where I am now! So tell him I expect him to go all the way next year.

Thanks, Ricardo! I will tell him :) I hope he tries again because I know he would be great at it.

:jumping1:

:hug:

...but what a great accomplishment to make R3! How many years has he been entering, if you don't mind me asking?

This was actually my first year applying. There were 12 newbies accepted and out of the 12 of us, it ranged from 1-10 years applying! So don't lose hope!

I'm applying for the third year.

The first time I didn't make it past the first round, and last year I made it to the final round/phone interviews. The "no" call was hard to take for a while, but I'm looking forward to applying again and now know what to expect, so that alleviates some stress.

Time to see if the third time is the charm...

Good luck everyone!

Congrats to you guys! Last year just over 110 people made it into Round 2. Out of that I think they took 9 maybe 10 people for the panel. I have not seen good numbers for this year.

The video prompt for the last two years was something about what makes Disney World a different destination for your family.
Interesting. How did you find out that only 110 made it to the second round? I only ask because I know it's super difficult to find stats. Thanks.

Interesting. How did you find out that only 110 made it to the second round? I only ask because I know it's super difficult to find stats. Thanks.

I use to keep the thread on DisBoards for the panel but a few years ago I had a death in my family and my focus got a wee bit messed up, so I stopped leading the thread. Now most of the activity is on FaceBook and people use different apps to keep track.

When I had the thread, I kept records of who made it, where they were from, and how far they went in the panel search. The great majority of people who were involved in the process were members on DisBoards to one extent or another. Some only joined to report in that they had made it to such and such round. Therefore it was pretty easy to look at the numbers on each round.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter