*** The Official August 2019 thread ***

Hi Everyone!!! My name is Derek. Ill be joining you all august 3rd-9th at Coronado springs :)
so excited to be going back home :)

Me too. I’m waiting/hoping for Disney After Hours for our dates to be released too...

We were waiting for the dessert parties to be released but now we are considering doing the Villians after hours instead. We have enough in the budget for one extra event. It is so hard to decide which one to do.

We were waiting for the dessert parties to be released but now we are considering doing the Villians after hours instead. We have enough in the budget for one extra event. It is so hard to decide which one to do.
I miss the Villains by 2 days! :headache: I’m really hoping they’ll open up more dates. We have 2 Extra Morning Magics booked but being from western Canada with the 3 hour time difference it’s way easier to stay up late than get up early so I’m hoping to switch them for DAH events instead.

Totally get the lull! I've been toying around with my touring plans, reviewing my ADR's and looking at the menus, planning Disneybounds, and anxiously waiting for Fastpass day!

So excited. Just booked our August trip. Didn't think we were going to make it this year with DD in college and me working in a middle school. Spring breaks just didn't match up:(. But I lucked out and was able to trade into SSR through RCI for the first week of August. The only week that both of us were available. Going August 3-11. Staying at Pop for one night then moving over to SSR. ADR's are made, using MDE for the first time and since we both love the character meals we are thinking of getting the dining plan for the first time. Now waiting for FP day.

We just barely make the August 2019 grouping ;)

WHO: Me, my BF, my mom, my dad, my sister (celebrating her 21st), cousin 1, cousin 1's BF, cousin 2 (celebrating her 30th), cousin 2's BF, aunt, uncle, cousin 2's friend and her BF (total of 13)
DATES: August 29 - September 5
HOTEL: Caribbean Beach

You are added to the Roll Call. Happy Planning :)

So I just booked a split stay on top of the vacation in my signature. Added 2 extra nights at the end. Gonna be a great vacation!

Arrivial Riverside
MK
Epcot
Off day/CRT DINNER
AK
HS and arrival Caribbean Beach
Off Day/Epcot Dinner
MK
Depart

Curious, what's the roll call for?

If you want to be added to the Roll Call, I'll need dates, and resorts.

Please add us to the roll call. We will be at the WL from August 24 to 31st. It will be our longest stay ever but I just had to add a couple of days to our trip when I found out about SWGE. I am also excited about F&W opening up while we are there.

we happened to be at the Beach Club the week before Pandora opened. We are annual pass holders and got invited to a soft opening. As far as I can remember the soft openings were only for cast members, the invitation only pass holders and I think some VP’s.

We are hoping for a soft opening, too. It would be so much better than the general public one. :)

You've been added to the Roll Call. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a soft opening for you.

We will be going to POP for two weeks... August 13th-27th. Had an amazing two weeks last August... could not resist the bounce back free dinning. So excited :ccat:

You've been added to the Roll Call.

Go evening everyone.
My name is Corrine and our trip this year is July 30-August 5th and we are staying at CBR.
It will be myself and my 4 kids ages 17, 14, 12, and 9 at time of trip. Can't wait to get to know everyone better.
Now time to go back and start reading. lol

We'll be there August 2-10 at Beach Club Villas!!

My youngest and I are doing a double dose of MNSSHP. Going August 20 to the 26th. 3 nights Pop, then 3 nights WL!

You've been added to the Roll Call. A double dose of MNSSHP sounds like a good time!

Hi Everyone!!! My name is Derek. Ill be joining you all august 3rd-9th at Coronado springs :)
so excited to be going back home :)

Please add us! August 16-23 at CBR. :smooth:

I feel like I am in a planning lull until time for FP+ comes. :rolleyes1

Yup, I know that feeling!

I think we are pretty likely going to do the villains party.

So excited. Just booked our August trip. Didn't think we were going to make it this year with DD in college and me working in a middle school. Spring breaks just didn't match up:(. But I lucked out and was able to trade into SSR through RCI for the first week of August. The only week that both of us were available. Going August 3-11. Staying at Pop for one night then moving over to SSR. ADR's are made, using MDE for the first time and since we both love the character meals we are thinking of getting the dining plan for the first time. Now waiting for FP day.

Add us to the list - August 19 - 24 @ CCV! We are bringing along my parents as well as our two kids so it should be a blast!

You can add me :) I realized I never said - August 3-11 at Pop!!! I was so excited about coming back in August realized I never said when or where :)

Yup, that is important information to include if you want to be on the Roll Call :) You haven now been added. I do get the bit about being so excited that you forget what you are doing lol.

Aug 8-14 - Riverside
Aug 15-16 - CBR

You have been added to the Roll Call.

Hi, please add us to your roll call. It looks like it's really going to happen! My husband, daughter, 14, and I will be staying at the AKL August 22(our anniversary!) - August 26 and moving to the Beach Club 26-30. My husband is excited for the opening of Galaxy's Edge but I'm pretty sure I want nothing to do with the crowds! Can't wait!

Hi, please add us to your roll call. It looks like it's really going to happen! My husband, daughter, 14, and I will be staying at the AKL August 22(our anniversary!) - August 26 and moving to the Beach Club 26-30. My husband is excited for the opening of Galaxy's Edge but I'm pretty sure I want nothing to do with the crowds! Can't wait!
You have been added to the Roll Call.

Hey all!! I’ll be making a short trip August 28 to 31. Staying at All Star Movies!! Can’t wait.

Please add to the roll call!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts