The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

Got some bad news … Bladder cancer has returned, go in for surgery on Nov 22 to have tumors removed. Then two week break to heal and then I start treatments for six weeks. That gives me 12 days to recoup before our Disney trip. Hoping for the best.

praying

Got some bad news … Bladder cancer has returned, go in for surgery on Nov 22 to have tumors removed. Then two week break to heal and then I start treatments for six weeks. That gives me 12 days to recoup before our Disney trip. Hoping for the best.

Many blessings for the treatments to work and get you ready to travel in time!!

Sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family and your medical team

Asking for prayers for my 10year old daughter who goes to get her bloodwork on her liver Thursday, Dec 6. praying the liver function is perfect, her liver enzymes are down, spleen isn't enlarged again and they are also testing for a children's genetic blood clotting disorder. Praying that it comes back negative.
(she has been diagnosed with Nodular Regenerative Hyperplasia due to what they think is from her Hashimoto's Thyroiditis being undiagnosed for too long and causing damage that I believe God will heal her from).
Thanks everyone!

Asking for prayers for my 10year old daughter who goes to get her bloodwork on her liver Thursday, Dec 6. praying the liver function is perfect, her liver enzymes are down, spleen isn't enlarged again and they are also testing for a children's genetic blood clotting disorder. Praying that it comes back negative.
(she has been diagnosed with Nodular Regenerative Hyperplasia due to what they think is from her Hashimoto's Thyroiditis being undiagnosed for too long and causing damage that I believe God will heal her from).
Thanks everyone!

Your daughter is in our prayers. May he guide her Doctors in helping her.

Thanks everyone!

praying

My last Aunt entered hospice today. She's 88 and the last couple of years have been hard on her. She lost 2 daughters to cancer, a grandson to sarcoma, had to enter a nursing home, has been dealing with dementia, and fractured her pelvis. She is worn out. Prayers appreciated for all her remaining family as they don't get along well.

My last Aunt entered hospice today. She's 88 and the last couple of years have been hard on her. She lost 2 daughters to cancer, a grandson to sarcoma, had to enter a nursing home, has been dealing with dementia, and fractured her pelvis. She is worn out. Prayers appreciated for all her remaining family as they don't get along well.
Sorry to hear this, sending prayers to you and your family.

praying

Prayers for her

It's so hard when family don't get along, especially at times like this when you need each other!!

Prayers being sent for all!!

Great news. I had one done a couple months ago, no issues, and on a 10 year cycle.

On another note, please pray for my next door neighbor's family, the Gass family, as Mr. Gass passed away. He was 89 years old, was a WWII and Korean War vet, and just a super nice guy.

I am sending out prayers to all the DisDads and their families. Take care.

Thanks everyone!

Certainly late for all these. Sorry, this thread just won't appear in my reminder and I miss it. Prayers for you and your families this Easter Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!