Does anyone have the chili recipe from Trails End? A few years ago a waitress told us it actually comes from a bag! Trying to find it so I can try and order a few bags for my mom for Christmas. She loves the Chili at Trails End and it for sure different than Walt's chili recipe you see everywhere online. Thanks guys
Thank you to everyone for all these amazing postings and especially to the wonderful moderators for their incredible work of indexing everything. I cannot imagine how long this must have taken. I was looking for Boma Hash and Mango Shooters (from the very old Dessert Parties). Neither of those are here, but many other delicious-sounding recipes are. I have enjoyed browsing and certainly will be trying some of these. I need a little taste of Disney in my life especially now.
This recipe came from AllEars. No one has commented so I don't know how authentic it is (I doubt they use canned corned beef but who knows?), but I noticed someone else was looking for the Boma recipe as was I, and I imagine they should be the same. I just stumbled across it after I was done enjoying browsing through this thread. There are plenty of good pictures online of the Boma dish if you like to see what the finished product should look like. I don't know where AE got the recipe from.
1. Sauté the Onions and Peppers and Garlic in the Canola Oil.
2. Add the Worcestershire, Vinegar, Cayenne and S&P.
3. Continue to cook for about 2 minutes and cool Mixture.
4. Add the Vegetable Mixture to the Hash and Mix then place into a 12 inch pan.
5. Add the Corn Bread Mixture on top of the Hash and Bake at 325 degrees for about 40 Minutes.
1 cup flour
2 cups white corn meal
1 cup yellow corn meal
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3 each egg
1 cup white sugar
1 cup butter blend
1 cup creamed corn
1 1/4 cups milk
1. Mix the Flour, Corn Meals and Baking Powder together.
2. In a separate bowl Cream the Eggs, Sugar and Butter Blend together.
3. Add the Creamed Corn and Milk.
4. Stirring with a whisk slowly add the Flour mixture to the Eggs and Milk.
5. Completely incorporate the flour mixture with the Eggs and Milk.
6. Place on top the Corn Beef Hash (and cook as directed above).