<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

....I need the recipe for the braised beef ribs served at The Wave...can anyone provide a link? TIA!

Has anyone seen a recipe for the Spice Road Candy Bar dessert from Saana?

Also not strictly Disney but I'd also love a recipe for Rainforest Cafe's Korean Spicy Stir Fry Chicken?

If not I'll have a go at making these myself and share if I manage a reasonable job!

Thanks!

Last edited:
This one is a little different.

This is from a friend that is a Cast Member that found out the ingredients for the Seasoned Fries at Mr. Kamal's

Seasoning for Seasoned Fries

Mr. Kamal's
Asia
Animal Kingdom

Ingredients:

• 1 part chili powder
  • 1 part smoked paprika
  • 3 parts kosher salt

I can't wait to throw this on some fries next time I make them!

Does anyone have the chili recipe from Trails End? A few years ago a waitress told us it actually comes from a bag! Trying to find it so I can try and order a few bags for my mom for Christmas. She loves the Chili at Trails End and it for sure different than Walt's chili recipe you see everywhere online. Thanks guys

Thank you to everyone for all these amazing postings and especially to the wonderful moderators for their incredible work of indexing everything. I cannot imagine how long this must have taken. I was looking for Boma Hash and Mango Shooters (from the very old Dessert Parties). Neither of those are here, but many other delicious-sounding recipes are. I have enjoyed browsing and certainly will be trying some of these. I need a little taste of Disney in my life especially now.

This recipe came from AllEars. No one has commented so I don't know how authentic it is (I doubt they use canned corned beef but who knows?), but I noticed someone else was looking for the Boma recipe as was I, and I imagine they should be the same. I just stumbled across it after I was done enjoying browsing through this thread. There are plenty of good pictures online of the Boma dish if you like to see what the finished product should look like. I don't know where AE got the recipe from.

Recipes Corn Beef Tusker House Animal Kingdom

Ingredients:

1 ounce canola oil
12 ounces pre-sliced onions
8 ounces pre-diced green peppers
2 teaspoons diced garlic
4 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
4 Tablespoons dark balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons black pepper
2 teaspoons salt
38 ounces canned hash
10 ounces diced tomatoes

Method of Preparation:

1. Sauté the Onions and Peppers and Garlic in the Canola Oil.
2. Add the Worcestershire, Vinegar, Cayenne and S&P.
3. Continue to cook for about 2 minutes and cool Mixture.
4. Add the Vegetable Mixture to the Hash and Mix then place into a 12 inch pan.
5. Add the Corn Bread Mixture on top of the Hash and Bake at 325 degrees for about 40 Minutes.

CORN BREAD

Ingredients:

1 cup flour
2 cups white corn meal
1 cup yellow corn meal
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3 each egg
1 cup white sugar
1 cup butter blend
1 cup creamed corn
1 1/4 cups milk

Procedure:

1. Mix the Flour, Corn Meals and Baking Powder together.
2. In a separate bowl Cream the Eggs, Sugar and Butter Blend together.
3. Add the Creamed Corn and Milk.
4. Stirring with a whisk slowly add the Flour mixture to the Eggs and Milk.
5. Completely incorporate the flour mixture with the Eggs and Milk.
6. Place on top the Corn Beef Hash (and cook as directed above).

Yields: (1) 12 inch round pan

I just want to say thank you to everyone who posted their recipes and tips over the years. I am not sure if the pdf file project was ever completed, but I am happy to report that I have one that could be shared at this point. The warning is that while best efforts were made to capture everything correctly, there are probably mistakes!

Edit: I was hoping I could send the file to people via pm, but it does not appear to be supported. Please pm me your email address if you would like a copy of the file. Thanks.
Can I get a copy please

Does anyone have the recipe for the Orange Lemon Smoothie from the Flower and Garden Fest? My kids cannot stop talking about it!

Some recipes from the new 50th Anniversary Cookbook: Delicious Disney: Walt Disney World: Recipes & Stories from The Most Magical Place on Earth

Plant-Based Felucian Kefta And Hummus Garden Spread.jpeg

Plant-Based Felucian Kefta And Hummus Garden Spread
Docking Bay 7 Food And Cargo, Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, Hollywood Studios, WDW
Serves 4-6

Chimichurri Hummus
½ cup tightly packed flat leaf parsley leaves
½ cup tightly packed cilantro leaves
¼ cup diced red onion
1 clove garlic
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
⅛ teaspoon coarse salt, plus more to taste
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
¼ cup olive oil
1½ cups plain hummus (10-ounce container)

Tomato Cucumber Salsa
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup diced cucumber
¼ cup finely chopped mint leaves
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 teaspoon coarse salt, or to taste
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

Kefta Meatless Meatballs
1 pound plant-based ground meat substitute
1 cup cooked and cooled quinoa
2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
½ cup diced yellow onion
⅛ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons garam masala
1 teaspoon coarse salt

For Serving
6 pita flatbreads, warmed or toasted
Watercress
Extra-virgin olive oil

For Chimichurri Hummus
Combine parsley, cilantro, onion, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a food processor and pulse to chop. Slowly add olive oil while food processor is running and blend until combined. Stir into prepared hummus and season with additional salt, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

For Tomato Cucumber Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

For Kefta Meatless Meatballs
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Scoop 2 tablespoons at a time and shape into balls. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until browned.

To Serve
Spread chimichurri hummus on the bottom of a serving platter and top with kefta meatballs. Top meatballs with salsa, and garnish with watercress and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with warm pita.

Cilantro Coconut Curry
Sanaa, Kidani Village, AKL, WDW
Serves 4

Curry Sauce

2 cups cilantro, washed and dried, large stems removed
1 cup coconut milk
½ cup mint leaves, washed and dried
½ small jalapeño pepper, seeds removed
2 teaspoons peeled chopped ginger
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons coarse salt
Juice of 1 medium lemon

Vegetable Curry
1 pound butternut squash, peeled, cut in 1-inch dice
2 cups cauliflower florets
1 small red onion, julienned
1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup shelled edamame
Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons canola or olive oil
Rice, for serving

For Curry Sauce

Combine all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth.
Bring to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat.

For Vegetable Curry
Season vegetables with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large sauté pan over high heat. Add squash and cauliflower and sauté about 5 minutes. Add onion and sauté 2 to 3 minutes more. Add tomatoes and edamame and sauté 2 to 3 minutes more. Stir in warm curry sauce, to taste. Serve over rice.

Crispy Mac & Cheese Bites.jpg
Crispy Mac & Cheese Bites
Wine Bar George, Disney Springs
Serves 4-6

Mac & Cheese Bites
1 pound elbow macaroni
2 pints heavy cream
2 teaspoons coarse salt
1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
½ teaspoon chipotle powder
½ cup mascarpone cheese
½ cup finely grated Pecorino cheese, divided, plus more for garnish
1 cup grated Havarti cheese, divided
½ cup grated Fontina cheese
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 eggs
1½ cups all-purpose flour
2 cups finely crumbled hot and spicy cheese crackers
Oil, for frying
Chives, for garnish

Tomato Nage
2 cups marinara sauce
4 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small cubes
1 teaspoon coarse salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

For Mac & Cheese Bites

Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
Bring cream and salt to a simmer in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Simmer 4 minutes, then stir in sriracha and chipotle powder.
Whisk in mascarpone, ¼ cup Pecorino, ½ cup Havarti, and Fontina in small batches, stirring until cheese melts.
Mix cornstarch and 3 tablespoons water to make a slurry in a small bowl. Whisk into saucepan and cook, whisking constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes until mixture thickens.
Add remaining Havarti and Pecorino to cooled macaroni, then mix into cheese sauce. Spread on a sheet pan, cover, and refrigerate to cool.
Once cooled, use a scoop or spoon to make small balls. Slightly flatten balls into a disk shape. Refrigerate until ready to use.
To make egg wash, beat eggs with a fork, then beat in 2 tablespoons water.
Dust macaroni bites with flour, shaking off excess. Place in egg wash, then in crumbled cheese cracker pieces, shaking off excess. Refrigerate until ready to fry.
With caution, heat oil to 350°F. Carefully add macaroni bites a few at a time and fry until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels. Garnish with Pecorino and chives, and serve hot with Tomato Nage.

For Tomato Nage
Bring sauce to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and whisk in butter, one cube at a time. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.

Puerco En Salsa Verde
San Angel Inn Restaurante, Mexican Pavilion, Epcot, WDW
Serves 4

Pork
2 pounds pork shoulder
1 cup lard or vegetable oil
1 tablespoon ground cloves
1 cinnamon stick
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
2 bay leaves
¼ cup sugar
2 tablespoons salt

Salsa Verde
1 pound tomatillos, cleaned and halved
½ cup chopped white onion
4 large garlic cloves, chopped
¼ cup chopped serrano peppers, optional
1 bunch cilantro, washed and coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon coarse salt

Potatoes
1 pound white potatoes
1 tablespoon salt
1 cup vegetable oil

For Serving
6 lime wedges
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
4 radishes, thinly sliced
Corn tortillas

For Pork
Cut pork into 2-inch cubes, leaving enough fat for flavor.
Melt lard or vegetable oil over low heat in a heavy skillet large enough to hold the pork nearly submerged in oil. Add cloves, cinnamon, thyme, and bay leaves and cook 5 minutes.
Increase heat to 275°F and add pork, browning both sides. Cover and cook over medium heat with oil at a brisk simmer (lazy bubbles) for 1½ hours, occasionally turning pieces. Add sugar and salt and cook 10 minutes more. Meat should be browned and golden, and tender when pierced with a fork. Remove pork from oil, drain on paper towels, and keep warm in a low oven until ready to serve.

For Salsa Verde
Makes 4 cups
Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cool slightly and blend until smooth in blender. Keep warm until ready to serve.

For Potatoes
Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes. Cook in boiling salted water 10 to 15 minutes, until fork-tender. Drain.
Heat oil to 350°F in a medium saucepan. Fry potatoes in batches until golden. Remove, drain on paper towels, and season with salt and pepper.

To Serve
Toss pork, potatoes, and salsa verde in a bowl until well coated. Garnish with lime, cilantro, and radish slices. Serve with corn tortillas on the side.

Spinach Fettucine
Tutto Italia Ristorante, Epcot, WDW

Serves 4

1 cup canola oil
2 cloves garlic
3 cups spinach
2 cups arugula
1 cup basil leaves
1 teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon ground white pepper
16 ounces spinach-flavored fettuccine
1 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
1 (4-ounce) ball burrata cheese

Place oil and garlic in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes until garlic is golden brown. Remove from heat and cool for 30 minutes or until oil is at room temperature.
Prepare an ice bath, then fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with water and bring to a boil. Add spinach, arugula, and basil; cook 30 to 45 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in ice bath for 5 minutes. Dry greens with a paper towel to remove all excess water.
Place greens in food processor with cooled garlic and oil and blend until fully mixed. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
Cook greens-oil mixture in a large sauté pan over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add pasta and ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, tossing to coat pasta. (If sauce is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of reserved pasta water at a time until desired texture.)
Top with burrata cheese and remaining ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.

Hoisin Chili Sticky Spare Ribs
Morimoto Asia , Disney Springs, WDW

Pork Rib Braise:
Full rack spare ribs, about 16 ribs
5 oz (1/2 cup) Ginger, chopped
2 oz (1/4 cup) Garlic, chopped
1 oz (2 TBSP) Canola oil
1 White onion, roughly chopped
¼ cup Cooking wine
1 cup Tamarind paste

Hoisin Chili Sauce
: (can half this recipe as this makes 5 ½ cups of sauce)
1 cup Hoisin
3 cups sweet chili sauce (Mae Ploy Brand)
½ cup Rice vinegar
½ cup Sugar
¼ cup Fish sauce
¼ cup Soy sauce

Frying/Garnish
:
Oil for frying
2 cups Cornstarch
2 Tbsp Freshly Chopped Cilantro

For ribs:
Preheat oven to 250°F. Place ribs in baking pan and add onion, ginger, garlic, cooking wine and oil. Cover with water, then gently stir in tamarind paste. Cover with foil and bake 3 ½ hours or until meat easily pulls away from the bone. Remove from oven and cool in braising liquid until cool enough to handle. Slice into individual ribs.

Hoisin Chili Sauce

Whisk together ingredients in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use. The sauce can be made and kept overnight in the refrigerator.

Frying

Heat oil to 350°F. Lightly coat each rib in cornstarch and fry until golden brown and crispy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Place on a wire rack to drain and cool slightly.

Assembly/Plating: Toss with hoisin chili sauce, topped with cilantro and serve immediately. (We put them back under the broiler for a few minutes to get extra crisp.) Appetizer serving is 3 ribs, half rack is 6 and full rack is 12.

Gambas Al Ajillo (Traditional Garlic Shrimp)
Jaleo By José Andrés, Disney Springs
Serves 4

¼ cup Spanish extra-virgin olive oil
5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
16 large shrimp, peeled, heads on or off (about 1 pound)
1 guindilla chili pepper, or your favorite dried chili pepper
2 tablespoons brandy
Juice of 2 lemons
Coarse salt, to taste
1 tablespoon chopped parsley

Heat the olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium- high heat. Add garlic and sauté until just beginning to brown, about 2 minutes.
Add shrimp and chili pepper and cook for about 2 minutes. Turn the shrimp over and sauté for another 2 minutes, until the shrimp is pink.
Add brandy and lemon juice and cook for another minute. Season to taste with salt, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.

Honey Spicy Crispy Chicken
from Nine Dragons Restaurant, Epcot
Yield: 4 servings.

Batter:
¾ cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup cornstarch
1 heaping tablespoon baking powder
1 egg white, beaten
⅔ cup water
2 tablespoons oil
Pinch of salt

Honey Sauce
3 tablespoons honey
¼ cup sugar
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
Pinch of salt

Chicken
½ cup cooking wine
1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon Szechuan pepper powder
Dash of white pepper
Coarse salt, to taste
¾ pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½ × 2-inch strips
Vegetable oil, for frying
Chopped green onions, for serving, optional
Toasted white sesame seeds, for serving, optional

For Batter
Mix together flour, cornstarch, and baking powder; then add the egg white, water, oil, and salt. Set aside for 30 minutes.

For Honey Sauce
Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.

For Chicken
Stir together ½ cup water, wine, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, sugar, Szechuan pepper, white pepper, and salt in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss gently to coat. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
With caution, pour enough oil into a 2-quart saucepan to come to a depth of 2 inches. Heat over medium-high heat to 320°F.
Coat chicken pieces with batter. Using tongs or chopsticks, carefully drop into hot oil in batches and fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
Heat honey sauce in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until mixture bubbles.
Add chicken pieces to sauce, coating well. Serve immediately, sprinkled with chopped green onions and toasted white sesame seeds, if desired.

Impossible™-Meatloaf.jpg

Impossible™ Meatloaf

Liberty Tree Tavern, Magic Kingdom Park
Serves 4-6

Mushroom Gravy

3 tablespoons unsalted butter
½ pound assorted sliced mushrooms
¼ cup chopped shallots
¼ cup chopped garlic
2 teaspoons salt
½ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
¾ cup sherry
¼ cup Madeira wine
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
4 cups vegetable stock
¼ cup cornstarch
¼ cup water

Creamy Mashed Potatoes
3 pounds yellow potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
2 tablespoons coarse salt
1 cup milk
4 tablespoons unsalted butter

Impossible™ Meatloaf
1½ pounds plant-based ground beef
½ cup canned chickpeas, drained (chop in food processor)
¼ cup liquid from canned chickpeas
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
¼ cup chopped carrot
1 cup chopped onion
¼ cup ketchup
1½ teaspoons granulated garlic
1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
1½ teaspoons ground mustard
1½ teaspoons onion powder
1½ teaspoons coarse salt
¾ teaspoon black pepper
¼ cup canola oil

Green Beans
¾ pound fresh green beans, trimmed
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon chopped garlic

For Mushroom Gravy
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add mushrooms, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Add sherry and Madeira wine and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is almost fully evaporated.
Stir in thyme and vegetable stock and bring to a boil; then reduce to simmer. Combine water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Whisk into gravy to thicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Keep warm until ready to serve.

For Mashed Potatoes
Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Add salt and cover pot. Bring to a boil and cook 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat and drain.
Combine milk and butter in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and keep warm. Run potatoes through a food mill or ricer into a bowl. Stir in ⅓ of the milk-butter mixture at a time until fully mixed. Keep warm until ready to serve.

For Impossible™ Meatloaf
Combine all ingredients except canola oil in a large bowl. Form into 6 (¾-cup) patties.
With caution, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, carefully fry patties for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until browned. (Meatloaf patties can also be baked in the oven at 425°F for 12 to 14 minutes on a parchment-lined baking sheet.)
Keep warm until ready to serve.

For Green Beans
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add green beans and cook for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat for 5 minutes, until hot. Carefully add green beans, garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until green beans are warm and crisp-tender.
Keep warm until ready to serve.

Plant-Based-Perkins-Thai-Noodles.jpg

Plant-Based Perkins Thai Noodles

Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen, Magic Kingdom
Serves 6

Marinated Tofu
½ cup sambal oelek
1 tablespoon minced garlic
½ cup red wine vinegar
¼ cup lime juice
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
3 tablespoons canola oil
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
8 ounces firm tofu, drained

Pad Thai Sauce
¾ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons sambal oelek
1½ teaspoons minced garlic
2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
1 tablespoon sriracha, or to taste
¾ cup low-sodium soy sauce
¼ cup rice vinegar
2 tablespoons mirin
¼ cup diced scallions
4 teaspoons sesame oil

Perkins Thai Noodles
1 pound Thai rice noodles
¼ cup canola oil
1 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
2 tablespoons minced garlic
Marinated Tofu, drained
1 cup spinach
1 cup diced yellow squash
1 cup diced zucchini
½ cup shredded carrots
½ cup sliced red pepper
1 cup snap peas
¼ cup chopped green onions
Pad Thai Sauce

For Marinated Tofu
Combine sambal oelek, garlic, vinegar, lime juice, cilantro, canola oil, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Cut tofu into 1-inch squares and place in bowl with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.

For Pad Thai Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside until ready to use.

For Perkins Thai Noodles
Cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in large sauté pan or wok over medium heat for 5 minutes or until shimmering. Add onions and cook 5 to 8 minutes, until soft and beginning to brown. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Add drained tofu and cook for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook 2 more minutes.
Pour sauce over vegetables and cook for 3 minutes.
Turn off heat and add noodles, tossing well. Serve hot.

Hi All, I’d be appreciative of any Sci Fi Dine-In Theater recipes not already posted in here. I’m planning on doing a Sci Fi movie night setup and would love to have more of these recipes. New or old ones are all fine. Thanks everyone and thank you to all the moderators who have done an astounding job of organizing everything.

Cajun Shrimp
Blue Bayou, Disneyland
Yield: 4 servings

16-20 ea. Shrimp
2 oz. Shallots, finely chopped
2 oz. Garlic, finely chopped
4 oz. Red Bell Pepper, chopped
3 oz. Cajun seasoning
2 oz. Lemon juice
4 oz. White wine
4 oz. Olive oil
8 oz. Cajun sauce
1 oz. Chives, finely chopped

Heat olive oil in a large pan, then add Shrimp. Saute shrimp for 30 seconds, then add peppers, garlic and shallots. Saute for another 30 seconds, then add lemon juice and white wine. Cook until shrimp is no longer translucent. Add Cajun seasoning (toss in pan), then add Cajun sauce and garnish with chives. Serve with rice and vegetable or with plain pasta.

Hi All, I’d be appreciative of any Sci Fi Dine-In Theater recipes not already posted in here. I’m planning on doing a Sci Fi movie night setup and would love to have more of these recipes. New or old ones are all fine. Thanks everyone and thank you to all the moderators who have done an astounding job of organizing everything.
Long Island Lunar Tea
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, DHS
1 part Bacardi Superior rum
1 part Teaka Sweet Tea vodka
1 part Hendrick's gin
1 part Cointreau
1 part Mr. & Mrs. T's sweet & sour,
1 part Coke.

Pour ingredients over ice and serve. Same recipe as the Disney Resort Menu's "Ultimate Long Island".

Lunar Landing
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, DHS
1 part Amaretto, 1 part peach schnapps, 4 parts orange juice.

Orbiting Oreos
Sci-Fi Diner / Hollywood Studios
2 parts vanilla ice cream
2 parts whole milk
1 part Godiva chocolate liqueur
crushed oreos.

Blend and serve immediately.

Oreo Milkshake
Sci-Fi Diner / Hollywood Studios

1 cup Milk
2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
2 tbsps Orea cookie crumbles

In a blender, add milk, ice cream, and Oreo crumbles. Blend for 2 minutes. Pour into glass and garnish with a sprinkle of Oreo crumbs.
Option #2
Blend 1 cup milk and 2 scoops of cookies & cream ice cream. Blend for 2 minutes.

Space Invaders
Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater, DHS
2 parts Premium Patron Silver Tequila
1 part Blue Curacao
4 parts sweet and sour mix
Serve in a salt rimmed glass.

Space Monkey
Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater, DHS
Serves 1
12 ounces chocolate milk shake
¾ ounce coconut rum
¾ ounce crème de banana liquer
Blend and serve in tall glass.

The Comet
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
1 part Rum
1 part vodka
1 part gin
1 part tequila
2 parts sweet and sour mix
2 parts cranberry juice.

Spinach and Feta Spread
from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant

2 lb sour cream
1 lb mayo
pinch of black pepper
3 oz minced garlic
6 oz capers, washed
2.25 lb feta, crumbled
9 oz baby spinach, julienne
3 oz Roasted red peppers, diced
15 oz walnuts, toasted

Mix together all ingredients and chill.

Artichoke Spinach Dip
Sci Fi Dine In Theater, Disney-MGM Studios

1 pint heavy cream
6 oz. spinach (chopped, fresh or frozen)
2 oz. Swiss cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
11 oz. artichoke hearts, canned
8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese
2 oz. Asiago Cheese
2 oz. roasted red pepper, chopped
1/4 tsp white pepper

Reduce the heavy cream by 1/2. While reducing, chop artichokes, spinach, garlic, and red peppers. After heavy cream has reduced, add the cheeses in small amounts until all the cheese has melted. Then add all chopped vegetables and seasoning, simmer and serve.

Chipotle Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
Sci Fi Dine In Theater, Hollywood Studios, Disney World

10 lbs Chicken Wings
2 each Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
2 cup BBQ sauce
2 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Maple syrup
2 tbsp Jack Daniel Bourbon

Wing seasoning
1/4 cup Herb Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup Cajun Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup Cornstarch

Put all ingredients except seasoning and chicken together in a blender and blend well.
Place sauce in a pan on low heat and heat for 10 minutes and keep warm. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Drain and dry chicken wings. Season chicken wings with mixture of Herb and Cajun seasonings.
Coat wings with cornstarch. Place seasoned chicken wings on a baking sheet pan in a single layer.
Spray chicken wings with non-stick food spray.
Bake in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hours till in internal temperature reaches at 165 degrees F.
Put cook chicken wings in a mixing bowl, ladle BBQ sauce over chicken, toss and coat well

Bacon Lettuce Tomato Soup
Sci-Fi Diner, DHS, WDW

1 8-ounce can Tomato Basil Soup
6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
6 ounces shredded lettuce
3 slices white bread (toasted and cut in 1/2)
Cook soup according to directions on can. After soup is cooked, ladle into a bowl. Place a half slice of toast on top of soup. Add 1 ounce of shredded lettuce on top of toast. Add 1 ounce of chopped bacon on top of lettuce.

Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, Hollywood Studios

1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese

In a blender or food processor, combine vinegar and mustard. Slowly add olive oil in a steady stream, then basil. Stir in blue cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Makes 1 1/2 cups.

Cucumber Salad
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, Disney's Hollywood Studios
1 quart Hot water
1 quart Cold water
1/2 gallon Cider Vinegar
6 pounds Sugar
.5 ounce Cracked black Pepper
8 pounds European Cucumber, sliced
1 pound Sliced Red Onion

Score the Cucumbers with a fork. Dissolve sugar in hot water, once completely dissolved add the rest of
the ingredients, chill to less than 41 degrees and store with proper labeling.
Cut cucumbers and onions ahead of time and add the dressing to the salad at least 1 hour before service. Make sure all product is covered with liquid. At service, fill bowl up with about ½ bowl of liquid.

Marinated Tomatoes
from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, Disney-MGM Studios
3 oz yellow tomatoes, sliced ¼ “ thick
3 oz red tomato, sliced ¼” thick
¼ oz basil, whole
¼ oz red onion slices
1 oz mozzarella cheese, diced
¼ oz balsamic reduction (below)
¼ oz black pepper – fresh ground

Alternate the tomatoes, place 2 slices of onion on top and cheese. Drizzle with balsamic lightly sprinkle pepper over tomatoes. Not on the rim.

Balsamic Reduction
Reduce balsamic vinegar by 2/3 and cool. Drizzle over tomatoes

Mac & Cheese
Serves 4 - 6

3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups milk
10 slices orange American cheese
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
3 cups rotini pasta
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
salt and pepper, to taste

In a large saucepan, melt butter on medium. Add flour and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly until it forms a roux. Heat milk in microwave just until hot then slowly whisk it into the roux. Simmer 10 minutes until thickened, stirring constantly. Add sliced cheese and yellow mustard. Blend well until cheese has melted. Do not boil. Season with salt and pepper.
In a separate pot, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well and rinse under cold water. Mix cooked pasta with cheese sauce, stirring well to coat. Pour into a casserole baking dish and sprinkle top with remaining grated cheddar cheese. Broil in oven until cheese melts and top is lightly browned.

Bacon Mac and Cheese
Sci- Fi Diner, DHS, WDW
1 pound of bacon, diced
3 cups macaroni elbow noodles
3 tablespoons bacon fat
4 tablespoons all purpose flour
1 1/2 cup milk
8 ounces processed cheese (or 12 slices American Cheese)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
Cook bacon in a shallow frying pan until crispy. Drain bacon fat, reserving 3 tablespoons. Set bacon aside on paper towels to drain. While bacon is cooking, boil water for and cook macaroni elbow noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
In a large saucepan, add the bacon fat and flour and whisk until it becomes a roux. Slowly add milk and mix until incorporated, it begins a low simmer, and is slightly thickened. Add processed cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, yellow mustard, and bacon. Stir until cheese is mixed; do not let it boil! Toss in pasta and stir until pasta is coated in cheese and bacon mixture. Season to taste and serve warm.

Crispy Onion Rings

1 large onion (or 2 small), cut into 1/4 inmch rings
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1 cup milk
1 cup dry bread crumbs
cooking oil, for frying
salt, to taste

In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add in the separated onion rings and toss to coat.
Remove the rings from the bowl and set aside on a plate.
Now add the egg and milk to the flour mixture and whisk until well blended. In a second bowl, pour dry bread crumbs. Heat 1-inch of oil in a deep skillet to 365 degrees or until a drop of batter begins to sizzle. When oil is ready, begin coating the onion rings.
First dip them into the batter, shake to remove excess then place in bread crumbs to coat. Shake again then place into the hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown. Turn and brown other side.
Remove from hot oil and place on paper towel-lined plate. Sprinkle with additional salt, to taste.
Serve with ketchup or horseradish dipping sauce.

Sci-Fi Shrimp Pasta
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, Disney's Hollywood Studios
4 ounces olive oil
6 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, julienne
2 ounces garlic, chopped
32 large shrimp
2 ounces capers, drained
4 ounces Chardonnay
4 ounces Kalamata olives, quartered
16 ounce box bowtie pasta, cooked
8 ounces artichoke hearts, quartered
2 ounces spinach leaves
6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
salt and pepper to taste
Heat oil in pan until light smoke. Add sun-dried tomatoes and garlic. Saute for a minute, being careful not to burn garlic. Add shrimp, capers, salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp are 3/4 done. Add wine to deglaze the pan. Let this reduce for 2 minutes on medium to high heat to cook out the alcohol in the wine. Add pasta, olives, artichokes and spinach. Toss until all ingredients are hot. Divide equally into 4 pasta bowls and top with feta cheese. Enjoy.

Seared Marinated Tofu
Sci-Fi Diner / Disney's Hollywood Studios

1 cup Olive oil
1 tbsp Fresh garlic
3 tbsp Lemon juice
1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
1/8 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Ground pepper
8 oz tofu

Mix all spices, oil and juice in a bowl. Slice tofu into 8 equal pieces and cover with marinade.

Mango Glaze
3 tbsp Mango puree (1/2 ripe mango & 3 tbsp water in blender)
1 tbsp Soy milk or 2 % milk
1 tbsp Honey
1/8 tsp Fresh cilantro

Mix all ingredients in a bowl.

Basmati Rice
16 oz Basmati rice
1 tbsp Kosher salt
1 ea Cinnamon stick
2 ea Whole cardamom pod
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 cups Water

Place all ingredients in pan. Steam on top of stove in a double steamer.
In a sauté pan place 1 oz olive oil. Brown tofu on both sides. On large platter place rice, top with sautéed tofu-then mango glaze.

7-Bean Beef Chili
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, Disney Hollywood
6 servings

2 pounds ground beef
1 tablespoon butter
1 medium Spanish onion, ¼ in dice
½ cup celery, ¼ in dice
1 small green pepper, ¼ in dice
1 small red pepper, ¼ in dice
1 medium clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons cumin powder
1 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
Oregano is in the recipe but not sure how much.
1 tablespoon Kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoon ancho chili powder
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
2 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
1/4 cup tomato paste
1 1/4 cups V-8 juice
1 cup assorted heirloom beans (makes 3 cups cooked beans)
5 ounces Tillamook Cheddar Cheese, grated

Cook beans according to size and assortment with 2 bay leaves and 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
Melt butter in pan, add beef and brown. Drain off fat, add onions, peppers, celery, garlic, both chili powders, cumin, granulated garlic, brown sugar, salt, pepper, oregano and cook 20 to 30 minutes. Add rest of ingredients except beans and simmer for 1 hour. Add beans and bring up temperature. Serve on a fried tortilla shell and garnish with Tillamook cheddar cheese and salsa.

Shrimp Penne Pasta
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, Disney Hollywood (from Chef Lisa)
1 serving
2 ounces olive oil
1/2 ounce garlic, minced fine
1/4 ounce capers
3 ounces plum tomatoes, sliced
1 ounce spinach
1/4 ounce basil, stems removed
2 ounces wine, white
1 ounce asiago cheese, shredded
8 ounces Penne pasta
4 ounces shrimp, 21/25

Heat pasta in boiling water.
Start with hot pan. Add olive oil and shrimp. Sauté until shrimp is ½ cooked. Add garlic, capers and basil. Cook until garlic is a light brown; deglaze with white wine. Add drained Penne pasta, tomatoes, spinach. Cook until all ingredients are hot.

Vegetable Potato Bake
from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, Disney-MGM Studios

2 ½ lbs hash brown potatoes (shredded potatoes partially blanched)
1 lb yellow squash, sliced 1/3” thick (lengthwise)
1 lb zucchini
6 each Portobello mushroom cap, clean gills off
4 each roasted red peppers
1 ¼ lbs soy (mozzarella) cheese, grated
1 oz corn starch
2 tbsp salt and pepper
2 oz olive oil

Keeping all vegetables separated. Slice both squash and clean mushrooms and toss with olive oil and salt and pepper. Grill all the vegetables and place on sheet pan to cool, this could be done one day ahead of time.
Mix cornstarch, potatoes and salt and pepper, together in a bowl. Get a deep sheet pan and line with
parchment paper and spray with chef coat (if this step is missed it will not come out of the pan)
Press a ¼ inch layer of potatoes in the bottom of the pans and then start layering the vegetables.
Layering, yellow squash, mushrooms, red peppers, and zucchini. In between each layer of vegetable,
sprinkle cheese (about ½ lb). Add the remainder of the cheese to the potatoes and press on the top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour and cut into 8 servings. Top with port vinaigrette.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cakes
Sci-Fi-Dine-In Theater Restaurant, Disney’s Hollywood Studios™
Makes 12 Single Serving Cakes

Chocolate-Pecan Streusel
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 sticks butter, room temperature
1 cup toasted chopped pecans
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

Peanut Butter Filling
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup prepared chocolate pudding

Devil’s Food Cake
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup boiling-hot water
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
1 1/4 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
4 large eggs, warmed in very warm water for 10 minutes

For chocolate-pecan streusel:
1. Combine flour, sugar, butter, pecans, and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Beat on low speed with an electric mixer until blended and crumbly.

For peanut butter filling:
1. Combine peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, and pudding in a medium bowl. Whisk until combined.

For devil’s food cake:
1. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine boiling-hot water and cocoa powder in a separate medium bowl, whisking until smooth. Whisk in milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
3. Combine butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Reduce mixer speed to low. Alternately add flour mixture and cocoa mixture in 3 batches, beginning and ending with flour. Mixing until just combined.

For chocolate peanut butter cakes
1. Position oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of oven. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 12 (2 1/2-inch) ramekins with nonstick spray with flour. Line the bottom of each ramekin with a parchment paper round, and spray again. Set aside.
2. Divide chocolate-pecan streusel among the ramekins. Top each with approximately 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons peanut butter filling. Fill ramekins three-quarters full with batter. Place ramekins on 2 sheet pans.
3. Bake, switching position of pans halfway through, until cakes begin to pull away from sides of ramekins, 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Cool cakes on pans for 20 minutes. Carefully invert ramekins onto each serving plate. Serve with vanilla ice cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!