The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
It seems like we are interested in having a thread for GH lovers so here it is! Post your feelings on the episode of the day, ask questions, and just rant!
So let's start with some getting to know you "GH style" questions.

1. Who is your favorite GH character? I love Carly Corinthos.

2. Who is the character you love to hate? Right now it is Rick Lansing. Ric Hearst is a great actor and makes Ric lansing sucha creep!

3. What is your least favorite storyline? Dobson/Alexis-Get rid of that story!

4. How long have you been watching GH? I have only been watching for a little over a year.

Who's next? And feel free to add your own questions for everyone to answer. :) :) :)

1. at the moment I really like Carly, but that could always change

2. I can't stand Rick, he drives me nuts, so I guess I would have to say him, which leads me to the next one...

3. I can't believe that Liz married him, that really bothers me, that's just wrong, and the other storyline that bothers me is Dobson/Alexis, come on, there is no way they wouldn't have recognized her.

4. I have watched since I was in 8th grade, the first episode that I watched was the one where Luke are Laura dropped Lucky off on the side of the river and told him to go find Ruby, I think that was in late 1992, so it has been over 10 years for me:eek:

I love General Hospital. I have been watching since I was very young...back in the days of Jessie and Audry and Steve Hardy...must 30 years.
I did drop off for a few years during the 80's. I really like Carly and Sonny. I agree....enough with the Dobson stuff. I got bored when Summer, Lucky and Luke were out searching for Summer's brother or whatever it was...I fastforwarded thru that. I didn't like Summer and Luke together either.
I think my favorite days of GH were back in the days of Robert Scorpio, Anna Devane and Sean...can't remember his last name. I hated when Friscoe left. I waited forever for him to come back.

I'm not a regular poster here, but I am a GH fan! :)

1. Who is your favorite GH character? Alexis, Jason and Reginald (he is coming back, isn't he?)

2. Who is the character you love to hate? Ric Lansing. I hope they keep him around for a long time.

3. What is your least favorite storyline? As much as I wish the Dobson/Alexis storyline would end, I'm not really getting into the Luke/Stephan/Nikolas/Lucky story.

4. How long have you been watching GH? The first time I watched was the wedding of Luke and Laura. I didn't watch for a few years in the 90's, but got back into it about a year-2 years ago.

:)

I like Reginald too :teeth:
and I do wish that Emily would tell Zander about her cancer :rolleyes:

1. Who is your favorite GH character? Sonny, Jason

2. Who is the character you love to hate? Carly

3. What is your least favorite storyline? It's a tie between the Luke storyline and Dobson

4. How long have you been watching GH? for years

Mickeyfaniam I was almost tempted to cut and paste your exact comments. I too have been watching since the very early days. Jessie, Phil, Steve, Audrey, Lucille are the people I enjoyed watching. Do you remember when Audrey married Steve's brother Tom? I have to say I'm very disappointed in the fact that many older players just don't get the air time at all. I'm not saying give them a complete story but intergrete them into today's story line.

1. at the moment as far as the newer characters go I like Jason although I'd like to see a little of the old Jason come through once ina while. I always enjoy watching the Quartermaine clan.

2. I can't stand Rick either. Just a one dimentional character as far as I'm concerned. As far as a character I love to hate it's Liz, I liked her but she just bugs me somethimes.

3. I'm really tired of the Summer/Luke/Lucky storyline. I know it's hard without Laura to give Luke a frontburner story but I hate what they've done with his character.

4. I have watched since just about the first day . Does any of the oldtimers remember the Italian place they used to go to eat at. Papa ______ something or another. I remember the Floating Rib too and the original ower of Kelly's!

I know a lot of you really enjoy Sunny and Carly but I could do without them being on quite as much as they are.

I saw that Stephen is back. When did he show up? Is he long term or just anotehr short 6 month contract?

I think Stephan is just a 6 month contract. I started watching right as he was leaving last year. I didn't know his character was so mean! LOL!

What does everyone think of the return of Ted King as Lorenzo Alcazar, Luis Alcazar's Brother? I like Ted King and I hope he brings something good to the show. I read that he signed a 2 year contract.

Mary Anne- I like Sonny/Carly/ Jason/Courtney, but they need to take a break! They have one thing after another happen to them. Give them a break for a couple of weeks and then give them another story.

1. Who is your favorite GH character? Sonny (Maurice Benard)

2. Who is the character you love to hate? Carly

3. What is your least favorite storyline? Zander and Emily. I can't believe he hasn't figured it out yet!

4. How long have you been watching GH? Since the early 1970's. I did stop watching for most of the 1980's, only catching it on an occasional sick day, or while on vacation from work. I started back up during the last month of my first pregnancy, in December of 1989--back during the Decker and Dawn storyline.

1. Who is your favorite GH character?
it's a toss up between Sonny and Carly

2. Who is the character you love to hate?
probably Edward. Now if you asked me which character I hate .... Elizabeth

3. What is your least favorite storyline?
The one with the teens .... what a waste of talent. The Spencer/Cassadine/Hooker story ... get rid of Summer and bring back Laura and it will be much better. And the one with Alexis ... it would be so much better if they just showed the emotional turmoil that this is causing Alexis. Nancy could do some great acting with that.

4. How long have you been watching GH?
since 1981 and the end of the Ice Princess storyline. WOW! 20 years!

Oh yea ..... I didn't get to watch last week so could someone please give me a brief recap on what happened with Sony/Carly/Jason and the rest of that storyline .... Also, did Alexis get found out about yet?

Favorite Character: Jason and Nickolas (I'm so glad that is back)

Character I love to hate: Definately Carly. I used to hate her but recently she has been soo good.

Least Favorite Storyline: I used to love Lucky/Laura/Luke storylines but I just can't get into what is going on right now. I also am getting sick of the problem with Emily and Zander.

How long have you been watching: I've been watching since Jonathan Jackson was Lucky and Lulu had cancer, whenever that was.

I have to agree Zander is being a little clueless on Emily but then look at his farther, not the brights shrink in the closet either. LOL I do like both father and son characters and think a lot of great stores both sad and funny could come out of their relationship if they every allowed Sonny and Carly to take a vacation.

Speaking of vactions, is Tony G. (Luke) going on vacation for the summer?

I read on Friday in the NYDaily news Soap opere section (it runs every Friday) that Lorenzo Alcazar, Luis Alcazar's Brother was going to be even meaner then Luis but they were going to give him a soft side at one point by pairing him with a women.

One scene I'd really like to see is Maxie talking to Tony and him giving her advice about growing up. He's her uncle and she has BJ's heart. I doubt they are ever going to bring Frisco back even with a new actor.

Mary Anne- I read somewhere that Tony Geary is going on his vacation in the summer.
I wish they would explore the Zander/Cameron relationship more. I think there is a good story there. They seem to have glossed over it. I was kind of disapponted when they didn't get into more detail.

Can someone explain to me the parentage of Lucas, Georgie, and Maxie? I know they are "cousins", but not really. And Felicia is the girls Mom, but is Mac both of their Father?

Thanks!

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/6723/lucas.html

Lucas is the biological son of Cheryl Stansbury and Julian Jerome. His biological Aunt is Tiffany Hill (Cheryl's sister)
Soon after Lucas was born, he was sold into the black market, while his Mother believe her child had died. Bobbie Spencer adopted him, unknown to her at the time that he was Cheryl's son. She soon married Tony Jones, and he gained a new father and a sister, B.J.
Bobbie found out that Lucas was really Cheryl's son she kept the news to herself. Eventually the truth came out, and when he was 1½ years old he was returned to Cheryl. When he was just about 3, Cheryl died, and Tiffany brought Lucas to live with her and Sean. Cheryl, in her will had left Lucas to Bobbie and Tony. Lucas was the subject of a bitter custody battle, and he was awarded to Bobbie and Tony. Lucas lost his adopted sister, B.J., who died. Eventually his adopted parents, Bobbie and Tony divorced. He is currently living with his mother, and recently found out that Carly is Bobbie's daughter and Michael is Bobbie's grandson.

Thanks Cheryl!

Was Frisco played by Jack Wagner? And how come Mac is now taking care of Georgie and Maxie? How does he fit in?

Gee, the last time I watched I think I saw Frisco, Felicia, Anna, Robert Scorpio, Sean and what's her name with the blonde hair. (ha!), Robin and dare I say Holly? :) I guess they aren't on for the most part. LOL! :teeth:

1. Who is your favorite GH character?
Current: Skye

2. Who is the character you love to hate?
Ric, Coleman

3. What is your least favorite storyline?
Sonny/Carly/Jason/Courtney

4. How long have you been watching GH?
on and off for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter