The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

Hi all. We are staying here for first time with my DH at end of Oct (PV studio) then again in Dec with our 2 sons (19/17)(1 bedroom PV) Is everything open at the resort? Restaurants/Bars.

Yes, with slightly limited hours. The only thing I saw completely closed was the airport check in desk.

I *think* everything is open at Caribbean Beach now too (or will be soon) and that's walkable if you're looking to mix it up.
Thank you.

Hi folks! Does anyone know if RVA has accessible villas with preferred views? We have a 2 bed villa preferred booked and we may have a friend on a wheel chair join us. I'm wondering where the accessible rooms are (if they have them). And if they're all on the first floor, I might end up switching to standard view since I had wanted preferred to look out onto the lake

Hi folks! Does anyone know if RVA has accessible villas with preferred views? We have a 2 bed villa preferred booked and we may have a friend on a wheel chair join us. I'm wondering where the accessible rooms are (if they have them). And if they're all on the first floor, I might end up switching to standard view since I had wanted preferred to look out onto the lake
Well, never mind! Member services gave me the direct number and I got to ask my questions. Apparently the accessible villas are all over and one can get a higher floor regardless of view category.

In case anyone ever needs to contact the resort directly, here's the number: 407-828-7030

Can someone tell me what size and type coffee filter we need for the coffee pot in a deluxe studio? Also, does the small refrigerator have a freezer area? I was going to place a grocery order but didn't know if freezer items would fit (like a couple frozen mac n cheese or frozen burrito)? Thanks!

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what size and type coffee filter we need for the coffee pot in a deluxe studio? Also, does the small refrigerator have a freezer area? I was going to place a grocery order but didn't know if freezer items would fit (like a couple frozen mac n cheese or frozen burrito)? Thanks!
Most deluxe studios have a kind of "dorm fridge"; probably enough room for one or two frozen dinners, but not much more.

Can anyone who has recently been tell me if the "community hall" - i know it's not officially a community hall but I can't remember its proper name - is doing activities?
Also what are the pool hours?
Are they still doing bocce ball/other rec activities (movies outside etc).

THANKS!

Just back. Skyliner opened at 9.

We walked to Caribbean Beach Station on Studios days, lining up there at about 8. Easy walk over. If you are near the front, you beat the crowd coming over from Pop. The Pop guests arrive before the Riviera group. They send Riviera people to the end of the CB line.

Just back. Skyliner opened at 9.

We walked to Caribbean Beach Station on Studios days, lining up there at about 8. Easy walk over. If you are near the front, you beat the crowd coming over from Pop. The Pop guests arrive before the Riviera group. They send Riviera people to the end of the CB line.

Lining up at 8... to get a 9am Skyliner?
The line forms an hour before it opens?

I decided to use PVB points at AKV. I have a March UY, so I can technically use them for Festival of the Arts in February of '22, but I risk losing those points if an emergency comes up.
I recently had to swap out points (long complicated boring story about using banked points) while making changes - it was relatively simple to do on the phone with MS: I had BLT points booked at AKV and RIV points booked at BCV and wanted to switch to use RIV points at AKV and the BLT points at BCV. It took a little while but wasn't too hard.

Lining up at 8... to get a 9am Skyliner?
The line forms an hour before it opens?
If so, I would just suck it up and uber ... !

Does the Riviera have buses to every park or do you have to take the skyliner to Epcot and Hollywood Studios?

Since they're only allowing parking for people staying at the resort or with an ADR, what's the best way to visit Riviera and eat at Primo Piatto (QS, so no ADR)?

Bus or drive to DS and take a bus from there to RIV?

Is it possible to park at CBR and walk over or are they only allowing people staying at CBR to park there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts