*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

Staying at AKL Sept.15-20. I’ll post my plan ifica. Figure out how to put a pic on here. Grrr. A couple of people that posted itineraries above have evening activities scheduled at MK on Tuesday 9/18. Following historical trends this is likely a MNSSHP night and the park will close at 7, unless you’re going to the party too.

Twins!!! We're staying at AKL those same dates! :cutie:

We booked our airfare today! United's price dropped on a nonstop from LAX with ideal times for us, and we got it for $222 a person. WOo Hoo we're going to Disney World!
That's such an awesome deal! I hate booking flights. I've been looking at prices and so far the cheapest I can find for us is going to be at least $900 RT for the two of us :scared: We live 8 hours from Orlando, so and I am trying to mull over whether it's worth just driving again. We rented a car last year because I didn't trust either of our vehicles on such a long trip, but DH got a new car in August so we coooooould take that...but it's just so much nicer to not have to worry about driving! Argh!

My MIL is really good at searching for flight deals, so I may assign her a special project!

That's such an awesome deal! I hate booking flights. I've been looking at prices and so far the cheapest I can find for us is going to be at least $900 RT for the two of us :scared: We live 8 hours from Orlando, so and I am trying to mull over whether it's worth just driving again. We rented a car last year because I didn't trust either of our vehicles on such a long trip, but DH got a new car in August so we coooooould take that...but it's just so much nicer to not have to worry about driving! Argh!

My MIL is really good at searching for flight deals, so I may assign her a special project!

It sounds like a plan for your MIL. Being so close (and yet so far) driving could be good, but flying is nice and makes it so much of a vacation. I use Kayak.com to search for flights and check it daily. It is funny how distance has so little to do with fares... Good luck, and either way you'll be at Disney!

We just booked our DVC stay! We will be there Sept 2-8th. Starting at our home resort, the Poly, and then moving to BCV and finishing out at AKV. It's our first split stay! We just looked at airfare and it'll be about a grand for the both of us. Looking like we are going to be driving the 22hrs down.

So Im already making my plans, itching for the calendar to come out for Sept and to make my ADR and FPs...

I hadnt decided if Im going to work a half day or whole day On our travel day yet, or maybe just leave at 1 but so far our plans:

Sept 8-sleep until about 8, breakfast at Drury, drive to Disney Springs, shop , lunch at Blaze Pizza, drive to Animal Kingdom about 4, hope to have fp for FOP and Navi, eat at Flame Tree and then drive back to Drury Inn

I love your plan however you are aware that FOP and Navi are both tier 1 FPs so you would have to pick one or the other and hope that there is one available after all 3 have been used.

I love your plan however you are aware that FOP and Navi are both tier 1 FPs so you would have to pick one or the other and hope that there is one available after all 3 have been used.

I did end up realizing that a bit later but we are going another day as well so Ill have more chances to get it

We are heading to Florida in September most likely! Dates are 09/16-09/30, staying offsite at a rental house, with our main focus discovery cove and the related parks but MNSSHP, some dining reservations and resort exploring mixed in. Planning is starting and I'm excited! We haven't ever done any parks but Disney in Orlando before.

Mine dropped also on TP. I’m guessing adjustments on crowd levels per rating, not actual lower crowds.

This is an interesting thought. I told a friend not long ago that I feel like the 3 crowd level of now is the old 4 crowd level at the very least, possibly 5. We still have low crowd levels for our dates on TP and "greens" or "recommended" dates on other calendars. I'm really interested to see how this works out. This trip is adults only (20th wedding anniversary!), so we will be much more relaxed in our touring and the crowd levels hopefully won't matter quite as much.

After hurricane Irma drove us away from Sept 2017, into Jan 2018 and we had to replace our annual pass, we decided to use that annual pass up and booked for . . . . . . .

Sept 9 through Sept 14, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Jambo House.

Ha! Twinsies, kinda!

We were due to go in Sept 2017 for our Honeymoon but couldn't due to Irma (BOOOOOO!) so we went in January and my DH was HOOKED! It was his first time and we ended up walking away with AP! ( I knew I married him for a reason!)

We are going Sept 7-11 and staying in a Princess Riverview room at POR. It will be our 1st anniversary and it will be my birthday while I am there. I'm so excited!

Hi fellow Setember goers!! We have booked September 5th through 15th at the Caribbean Beach Resort. We are so excited as it has been 3 long years since we have been to Disney. 10 nights is the longest we will have ever stayed. Also hope for Free Dinning as we have enjoyed it in the past. We plan on trying Early Morning Magic for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!