*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

What "special" things is everyone doing on their September trips? Debating the Frozen Ever After Dessert party or something similar. No interest in any of the F&W events beyond sampling the booths. I like to have one "extra" thing per trip, but haven't landed on anything for this trip!

We are doing MNSSHP for the first time ever. May do 2 depending on how things go. We are also doing EMM on 9/4. Can't wait!

I'm doing MNSSHP solo on 9/3 as well, and I also have Wild Africa Trek booked for 9/5 at 12:30pm. :)

Nice! I've read great things about the Wild Africa Trek!

We will be at MNSSHP on 9/3 as well! I'll be Mr. Smee, hubs is Captain Hook, DD7 is Wendy, DD4 is Tinkerbell and DS2 is Peter Pan! Say hi if you see us!!!

I'll keep an eye out for you all! Really looking forward to it!

We have decided not to do MNSSH after debating it for months. Just don’t think my 3 year will be able to last long enough to justify the money spent. Maybe next time.

My MagicBand came today-- 23 days to go!

I'm slightly disappointed that the green luggage tag (the one that comes in the box with the MagicBands) doesn't have Goofy on it any more-- it's a new design with Mickey and Minnie in a car, same as the purple tag design here, except with a green background. Have they switched away completely from the tags with the different characters on them?

My MagicBand came today-- 23 days to go!

I'm slightly disappointed that the green luggage tag (the one that comes in the box with the MagicBands) doesn't have Goofy on it any more-- it's a new design with Mickey and Minnie in a car, same as the purple tag design here, except with a green background. Have they switched away completely from the tags with the different characters on them?

I've received four luggage tags, all with characters: green with Goofy, Orange with Donald, darkish blue with Mickey & Pluto and a lighter blue with Minnie. None of them have a car in them though. Don't know if they send different tags to international guests though.

We also live in GA and drive overnight.

What part of GA are you from? We're in Cleveland!
It's a north Georgia party! I'm in Gainesville/Oakwood

I live in the Augusta area but I grew up in Roswell, so I tell people I'm a north Ga girl!

Not WDW related. But GREAT BIG SHOUT OUT to your Pickens County Sheriffs' Office lip sync. Heart stopping goose bumps. Stunning.

20 days to go. I’m gonna miss counting down with all my September friends!

So my DD doesn't want to get excited prematurely. DSIL loves the countdown. Last week, I sent, "I am not going to say it. FOR, it would be more counting down. And we can't count down FOR every week."

Tonight, I am sending, "I have a message for the THREE of us. I just can't remember it".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter