*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

My DD called to wish me Happy Birthday - she mentioned seeing something I wrote on FB about the Magic bands. She was excited to learn everything that they do...She'd been ~ 15 times by 18 years old- so I thought, 'weird"! And then I went to Wikipedia...she hasn't been since they existed! O M G She hasn't seen one in person. They will be completely new to her and DSIL. Not in a million years did I think that was possible.

Still 41 days until our trip. I’m sure time will fly by once the kids get started back to school next week. I’m just so excited to get back to Disney!!

Refrigerator died last month. Luckily, it could be revived for $550. Another $300 - 400 to replace the contents that couldn't be saved.

Ugh. We've been there. It is no fun at all. We've known the dishwasher was on its way out for a while (control board going bad), but it started doing more weird stuff. Time to replace it before it just quits completely and I end up with a dishwasher full of water that I can't drain. I've been fighting with the car since May... finally had to take it to the dealership.

I'm thankful we have a policy of saving for our vacations before we go on them. Otherwise, we might have to postpone our trip.

Ugh. We've been there. It is no fun at all. We've known the dishwasher was on its way out for a while (control board going bad), but it started doing more weird stuff. Time to replace it before it just quits completely and I end up with a dishwasher full of water that I can't drain. I've been fighting with the car since May... finally had to take it to the dealership.

I'm thankful we have a policy of saving for our vacations before we go on them. Otherwise, we might have to postpone our trip.

Hoping your dishwasher is old - and a new one is an upgrade by default. Sometimes the appliance dying isn't horrible. I remember hoping the very old washing machine would die to justify in my head spending $ on a new one.

We were lucky - the freezer part was fine and I have another refrigerator downstairs. I was able to save the very pricey nuts in the freezer but not all of the cheeses in the refrigerator because it died overnight. Woke up to 62 degrees - throw it all out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter