The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Jill

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Body Type: A little more (working on losing it!)

Ethnicity: caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes. One dog.

Favorite activities: Work takes up a lot of my time but I love to travel and anything Disney. Movies, Reading

Favorite movie: Disney? Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella (2015), Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin

Favorite color(s): Purple and Turquoise

Favorite Disney character(s): Rapunzel, Belle, Kilo Ren

A little bit about yourself: I have two BA degrees from USF. I have a great job I love and am an Annual Passholder. Just a Rapunzel looking for her Eugene Fitzherbert.

A little bit about your ideal match: All I ask of you is that you have your life together, don't smoke and that we click.

RaOFQY7.jpg

First Name: Fran

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Normal

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Not yet!

Do you have any pets: 2 fishes! Nemo & Dory

Favorite activities: Playing paddle & swimming. Going out to have a great dinner or going to the cinema. Also, I love planes!

Favorite movie: Action movies outside from Disney. Favorite Disney movie, Beauty & Beast.

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Characters: Mickey & Pooh

Favorite Rides: Pirates of the Caribbean, Test Track, Soarin and BTM

Favorite Disney character(s): Sorcerer Mickey

A little bit about yourself: Always has a smile on his face and loves laughing. Romantic and very outgoing! :)

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for someone that can meet me on my solo trips to Disney. Always looking for USA new friends!

d26a65246692cec76b9869e560a1d5eao.jpg

Hi there

First Name: Pam

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown/green

Body Type: somewhat athletic and toned - although I could be more athletic and toned (LOL)

Ethnicity: who cares

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: yes - horses, dogs, cats

Favorite activities: Disney trips (obviously), horses, hiking, biking, consignment shopping, travel

Favorite movie: too many to name but since this is a Disney site I'll stick to Disney movies to make it easier. Beauty and the Beast and Lion King are a tie

Favorite color(s): green is my favorite - also love purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse and Tigger

A little bit about yourself: I'm a country girl at heart - live in the beautiful piedmont triad of NC. Love the ocean and love being outdoors. I'm very active for a mature...ahem.....older woman. Not your typical 50+ girl. I have horses, dogs and cats as I said above. Love good movies, wine, and shopping.

A little bit about your ideal match: honest, fun-loving, caring person for friendship and perhaps more if by some chance that is meant to be. Would love a Disney traveling partner

First Name: Dani

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown

Body Type: average

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any pets: no but i like

Favorite activities: Disney, meet new people and places

Favorite movie: Sleeping beauty

Favorite color(s): purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore and Anna

A little bit about yourself: I believe in fairty tales, that's what keeps me going... believe that I will find someone who loves me and accepts me the way I am and treats me like I was special.

A little bit about your ideal match: loyal, caring, respectful, honest and a family oriented

First Name: Stacey

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde, Green

Body Type: Athletic

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: Yes

Do you have any pets: yes cats

Favorite activities: reading, hiking, thrift store shopping, anything Disney of course !! LOVE to travel and want to do more of it

Favorite movie: Tangled, Lilo & Stitch, Pirates of the Caribbean

Favorite Rides: Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Rock n Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest. Also LOVE the Halloween Party!!

Favorite Disney character(s): Rapunzel, Flynn, Stitch

A little bit about yourself: Newly single after a 24 year marriage and trying to believe that Prince Charming really does exist. My daughters are 20 and 17 and we've been going to Disney for years! Really do believe that fairy tales can come true. I'm down to earth but still love to dream. My daughters are my life and my number one priority - family ALWAYS comes first.

A little bit about your ideal match: HONESTY!! fun loving, good sense of humor, someone who is respectful and believes in keeping promises. Someone who loves to travel but is also happy spending the evening with a glass of wine and a good movie. Someone who would LOVE to make a trip out of visiting ALL the Disney parks! Someone who likes to talk and listen... someone who would love to go to the park from rope drop until the "Kiss Goodnight".. Looking for someone who can be a good friend and then who knows....

Updating!

First Name: Katy

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue

Body Type: More to love, getting stronger everyday though!

Do you have any kids: No, but I would love to have a family in the future.

Do you have any pets: yes a dog

Favorite activities: Everything Disney related!! Also bowling, crafts, and Team Trivia! Watching movies and TV and hanging with friends!

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast (Classic Disney favorite), Anthing Avengers, Romantic Comedies!

Favorite color(s): Blue, teal, and purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Flounder, Gus-Gus, and Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I've been a Disney lover since I can remember. Graduated High School in 2007 and Graduated from Grand Valley State University in 2011. Love going to the Disney Parks! They are my home away from home! I have the three best friends I could ask for! Just looking for the right guy to complete me!

A little bit about your ideal match: Has to be a Disney lover but also someone who can talk sports with me. Must have a great sense of humor!

First Name: Dani

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown

Body Type: average

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any pets: no but i like

Favorite activities: Disney, meet new people and places

Favorite movie: Sleeping beauty

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore and Anna

A little bit about yourself: I believe in fairty tales, that's what keeps me going... believe that I will find someone who loves me and accepts me the way I am and treats me like I was special.

A little bit about your ideal match: loyal, caring, respectful, honest and a family oriented

Im the one from the right :-)
I go to FL once a year, hopefully I will stay forever one day, I will NEVER stop dreaming

20160815_001209.jpg

First Name: Mike

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Grey/Hazel

Body Type: Athletic

Do you have any kids: Yes, two.

Do you have any pets: Yes…..Cats…..I can explain.

Favorite activities: Boating, Beach, Theme Parks, Running, Exercise, Skiing, Travel

Favorite movie: National Lampoon's Vacation (the original of course)

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Hades, Kronk

A little bit about yourself: Been going to WDW since I was a kid. First visit I remember…ever so slightly was 1972. Can't count how many times I've been there since then. Enjoy planning trips as well as going on them. Have run a couple Disney Half Marathons, and am continually active, and once in awhile my body reminds me I'm not 25 anymore, but not for long. I kick myself regularly for not buying DVC in the early 90's. I enjoy other theme parks and amusement parks, and go regularly, but there is something that sets Disney apart that keeps me coming back.

A little bit about your ideal match: An athletic and active female, who is willing and able to make the most of a day in the parks (with kids in tow, time to go, fastpass window's gonna close), yet able to relax on the Polynesian beach and enjoy Wishes with an adult beverage on an off day. Someone who likes to travel, enjoys boating, snow skiing, and touristy shops and galleries by the lake, ocean or mountains.

space 2 me.jpg

First Name: Alan

Hair/Eye Color: Green / Hazel

Body Type: Average / Athletic

Do you have any kids: 0

Do you have any pets: Just a cat at present, in the past I've had dogs, ducks, frogs and a horse.

Favorite activities: Cycling, Swimming, Kayaking, Gaming, Travel

Favorite movie: Don't have a favourite.

Favorite color(s): Red and Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald, Ariel, Kronk, Gonzo, Eeyore, Vidia

A little bit about yourself: I'm laid back easy going kind-of guy, I put a high priority on enjoying life. I like to get out of the country at least once a year, usually to somewhere near a theme park but like to explore as well. Next stop will probably be California as it's now the only Universal Studios in the world that I haven't been to and also Disneyland. After that I'll just have Shanghai, Hong-Kong, Paris left to go. I'm a bit of a homebody with infinite patience (I don't get bored easily) and enjoy going out for a meal and drink in the weekends. I've been a gamer all my life so I like to spend a couple of hours a week gaming, though I'm not the competitive type and I much prefer playing co-operatively. I studied Painting and Design through school and I work as an IT consultant (go figure!) but still have a creative side that comes out every now and then.

A little bit about your ideal match: A like minded woman, who's not too extroverted (as I'm an introvert).

Last edited:
First Name: Jessica

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Brown

Body Type: Voluptuous and thick.. I like to eat :)

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Two cats. Wish I could have more.. I love Animals!

Favorite activities: Travel, going to the beach, being a music nerd, dancing, checking out restaurants

Favorite movie: For Disney? I love Lady and the Tramp, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Frozen. Otherwise I love classic cinema of the 20s, 30s, 40s, 60 and 70s.

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Lady, Beast, Aurora, Evil Queen, Djali, Figaro

A little bit about yourself: Well, I have a lot of passions and interests. I love pop culture. I love learning. I also love so many kinds of music and am a recovering goth of sorts. I am stable and independent but still like to be spontaneous and fun. People say I'm pretty quick witted and can be sharp tongued but I have a soft heart on the inside.

A little bit about your ideal match: Between 30-50, highly intelligent, stable and independent, no drama, loves to have fun and explore life, kind, romantic and thoughtful.. good sense of humor an absolute must. Can't take yourself too seriously.

(I am very new to these boards.. pardon me while I try to figure out how to get a picture on here)

First Name: Steven

Hair/Eye Color: Dark hair / brown eyes

Body Type: Overweight but it's getting better

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Dancing, singing, watching musicals, watching disney movies, traveling...

Favorite movie: Frozen, Lion King, Aladdin (the french version), Beauty and the beast, The little mermaid... (almost in this order). And non disney : The princess bride

Favorite color(s): Blue and purple in second place

Favorite Disney character(s): Genie (maybe because my best friend said to me that my personality make her think of Aladdin)

A little bit about yourself: I don't know where to start. I'm french but I moved in Canada a few month ago. I think I'm an introvert and I'm shy, and it's not a good mix, especially when you know that I really love people, I always want to know more about them but most of the time I don't know how to ask. It's not always true, sometimes with some people it could be very easy and I can have really long conversations with strangers, but it's not most of the time. But luckily some persons are good to talk a lot with confidence and are happy that I can listen :). That's for my personality in a first contact, of course it's different when I know someone. For the things that I like (most of it are in the favorite activities list), I usually try to do new things, new discoveries are always thrilling me, even a bad experience is an experience, so it brings me something everytime. Best thing I've tried so far was a tandem skydive. I saw that most of the people here manage to answer this with one line but I knew I couldn't do just "a little bit about myself", and there's still so many things I could say, yes I don't know how to talk to strangers but I know how to write for the void of the internet :). So I'll finish with : I love disney pins since my first travel in disneyworld for christmas 2014. Oh and despite the fact that I'm a dancer, that I love musicals and Disney, I'm straight. And I'm a great optimist, never see the glass half empty, in fact mine is always full. (Ok I really stop now).

A little bit about your ideal match: I think that's something we all write here but : she has to love Disney, and if she reads this here I'm pretty sure that's the case. Because I wanna be able to raise our children (if we've got some) in believing that anything can happen, that's what the Disney spirit is to me, with a lot of hope I can do everything, even maybe find their mother here, or on my next trip to a Disney park, after all I'll be in Disneyland Paris for valentine's day, magic can happen. And beside that she doesn't care that my english is full of mistakes (I'm french and it still a work in progress). Someone who can accept me for who I am (I'm sorry if it won't be easy ^^) and that I can accept to without wanting to change her. She won't care that I'm from Canada, because I can move, I already did it from France, and I believe love won't care about that kind of thing and we'll figure a solution out.

And a picture of me since I'm not in my avatar (It was taken a few weeks ago) :
14682039_10154257498679900_7814498010650863707_o.jpg

Last edited:
First Name: Lauren

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Hair Blue Eyes

Body Type: Big & Beautiful but working on it

Do you have any pets: 1 dog

Favorite activities: Listening to music, playing with my dog, watching Youtube, Photography, Travel, Painting, coloring

Favorite movie: Tangled, Frozen, Into the Woods, Jurassic Park series, to many more to even mention.

Favorite color(s):Purple, Blue, Grey

Favorite Disney character(s): Repunzel

A little bit about yourself: I love Travel and Artistic hobbies. Im happiest Photography, Painting or Coloring or Crafting or Traveling anywhere. Its the experiences that are so important in life and why not spend your money on those experiences instead if objects. I don't know how long I can enjoy travel anyway so might as well enjoy it as much as I can so I love Disney Trips but I have not been their much at all but that will be changing. I visited in my childhood and then not until last year have I visited the World. But I just live till my next trip or adventure. I am disabled but try not to let that stop be from traveling. I also love my Dog and go to a lot of events and meet ups with her and have meet life long friends there. I am using doing something volunteer related for my local Humane Society or local Dog Park. Or I am doing something work wise with doTERRA Essential Oils as I work as a Wellness Advocate with doTERRA mostly in online social media or hosting classes or one on one meetings. Did I mention I am a great Travel Planner, I enjoy planning trips as much as actually going in them. I am currently a Vegetarian working on being a full Vegan trying to clean up my eating and maybe heal my disabilities with diet and exercise so I also work out a few times a week at the gym.

A little bit about your ideal match: Im looking for Friend for life then the rest will come but I'm looking for someone who will respect me and should have a good sense of humor and is easy going and patient. While I love traveling and going to Disney I am not a big "Ride" person yes there will be many that I like to do but fir me Disney is about the Atmosphere, Characters, Shows, Parades, and Fireworks. I would just love to experience Disney with someone who loves and appreciates it as much as me. I would move almost anywhere warmer that Western PA in the Winter.

First Name: Daniel

Hair/Eye Color: Light Brown Hair/ Hazel eyes (gray, blue, green depending on clothes I’m wearing)

Body Type: Thin/Slender

Do you have any kids: No. Open to kids in the future.

Do you have any pets: No.

Favorite activities: Writing, watching sports, traveling, reading, planning vacations, enjoying a good drink

Favorite movie: Disney: Wreck-it-Ralph non-Disney: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Favorite color(s): Black, Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Vanellope, Flynn, Cruella, Merida, Goofy and Donald Duck

A little bit about yourself: I’m a Disney nerd, educator, feminist, sports fan and aspiring writer. I’m often busy with my job but I dream about future Disney vacations and travelling abroad. I’m an introvert who takes a while to warm up. Very dry sense of humor that often is misinterpreted or not understood. Photos available for serious respondents.

A little bit about your ideal match: I’m looking for someone who accepts me for me. I hope to find someone who is intelligent, has a good sense of humor, obviously a Disney nerd/freak, but also someone who likes sports as well. There’s always a need for attraction between two people but I don’t have a specific body type in mind as personality is an important factor in attraction.

Last edited:
First Name: Justin

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Average

Occupation: College Student (Older student because I was in the Army before this)

Do you have any pets: Jack Russell Mix dog

Favorite activities: I am Disney obsessed as well as everything sports but not as much as I used to be. If I could go to Disney every year I would be in heaven. I love just planning every trip from the get go. Also on the cheerleading team at my college and enjoy that a great bit. Also like taking my pup out for walks, playing outside and chasing him around the house when he tries to steal my shoes (doesn't chew them just wants you to chase him!). Also like to go to the movies and going to sporting events.

Favorite movie: The Marvel and Star Wars movies as well as the original animated movies from Disney. If I had to pick one it'd be Toy Story!

Favorite color(s): Blue and Orange (The last one because of my college)

Favorite Characters: Donald, Wreck It Ralph, Mike Wazowski and Goofy

Favorite Rides: Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Philharmagic, Anything in the water parks, Soarin (Especially the new video version)

A little bit about yourself: I'm easy to get along with and take everything in stride! Yes I'm actually 27 even though I get carded literally everywhere including for movies at the theater. I got carded a couple of weeks ago just to get my dog seen at a vet.....yeah really lol. I'm a bit on the nerdy side and like to try to learn everything about anything I can! I don't mind doing things on my own if no one else is around.

A little bit about your ideal match: Honestly I don't really know what I want. Someone who understands my love for Disney as well as a down to earth girl who enjoys the little things in life!

First Name: Kate

Hair/Eye Color:Blondish with brown

Ethnicity: White /Caucasian

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Reading, writing, Running Disney, traveling

Favorite movie: Disney - Sleeping Beauty; non-Disney - Jurassic Park. Probably not really my favorite but every time it's on I end up watching it.

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck, I knocked him over giving him a hug when I was 5.

A little bit about yourself: Just ask. I'll be at Magic Kingdom on NYE so if you're looking for company, let me know.

Otherwise, I'm a happy person with a good family and a job I enjoy. I love to travel. I enjoy Disney. Sports are fun too.

IMG_2410.JPG IMG_3948.JPG

Sure..

First Name: Angie

Hair/Eye Color: Reddish-brown/ brown

Body Type: Really... Umm, sporty. Is that a thing? I work-out and eat right

Ethnicity: I'm white

Do you have any kids: NO

Do you have any pets: Yes. I love LABS! I have a black lab and a horse.

Favorite activities: Flying, studying animals, and wildlife disease. Taking my lab for hikes or camping, and of course DISNEY.

Favorite movie: Christmas Vacation, Wreck it Ralph, Planes, Pirates!

Favorite Color(s): Mint, for those of y'all in the south 'seafoam'

Favorite ride(s): Pirates, BTMR, HM, California Scream'n, Soar'n, and Cars. Its not a ride but that place where they let you pet the cow and horses :)

Favorite Disney character(s): Pluto, Stitch, Dug, Pocahontas and Merida

A little bit about yourself: I am very adventurous. I love animals fiercely, and I love to be in nature. I can fly an airplane, shoot a gun (my dad's a Marine and my best friend) and pitch a tent.. I travel a lot. I practice yoga, I eat well and take care of myself. I'm that girl who buys stuff that is cruelty-free only (Hello lush) and has to understand how cows are raised before I eat the beef. I'm genuine, outgoing, and spontaneous. I don't take life too seriously; glass is half full always kinda girl. I love to talk about scientific theory.

A little bit about your ideal match: Must love adventure, animals and the outdoors. Goes to the gym, no smoking! Be comfortable, able to support himself, hold a scientific conversation and be willing to have fun! Please be prepared to laugh, I laugh at everything. The kinda guy who would rather be outside than play video games.. Oh, and love Disney. I want to travel to Disney Paris and go backpacking through Europe. ❤️ Looking for someone 29-37

Attachments

• IMG_6569.JPG
    IMG_6569.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 157
  • fullsizeoutput_ed.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_ed.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
First Name: Faith

Hair/Eye Color: Brunette/blue

Body Type: Athletic...somewhere under there haha, still pretty attractive though ;) Full disclosure: I'm pretty sure my Prince Charming is someone who helps me learn to make a healthy lifestyle my lifestyle as that is very much a goal of mine.

Ethnicity: White

Occupation: Aviation management (yes, I have a pilot's certificate)

Do you have any kids: 1 little boy

Do you have any pets: 2 Chihuahuas

Favorite activities: Traveling, exploring anywhere and everywhere, researching/learning/reading

Favorite movie: I can't pick...Harry Potter, Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Titanic, the Santa Clause, Aladdin, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Brave...the list goes on and on and on

Favorite color(s): I've never understood this one - all colors are useful, and most are pretty :)

Favorite Disney character(s): Mary Poppins - she's practically perfect in every way

A little bit about yourself: I love learning and consider travelling and exploring new places to be paramount in my quest to have as many experiences as possible in life. I also love history and greatly respect the past and what we can learn from it. I'm a right-brained, scientific, mathematical type of person but I do have a little creativity in some ways....definitely not an art/music/theater type. I'm a single mom of a pre-school boy so, aside from work, my time is greatly consumed with him and I love every minute of it - we play with trains, read, build stuff, and I love getting him out in the world. I also spend a good amount of time with my extended family...ok, I'm basically just family-centric lol, but of course I have a few close friends too. Oh, and I'm super sarcastic so be someone that can take and throw a punch (figuratively...unless you can teach me kickboxing, in which case - message me lol!).

A little bit about your ideal match: I have recently embraced my right to be picky and am really looking for a guy 28-35ish who has ambition in life. I don't care so much what your passion is as long as you have and achieve goals and keep one eye on the future. I love the big, strong, manly-man type (ok, I'll say it - I love the lineman-built guy) who can cover the spectrum of fixing the faucet, kissing a boo-boo, and thoroughly enjoying a trip to WDW among other places! Clearly I'd hope we share some interests I've mentioned above, but I'd also like for us to be able to learn from and teach one another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter