The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Danielle but my friends call me C

Looking for: Femme identifying folk. People who are all about talking and maybe... one day... one day... back to visiting the greater outside world!

Home Park: Disneyland

Hair/Eye Color: Currently Red Hair with the old Brown eyes

Body Type: Fit

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: sadly no

Favorite activities: Reading, Disney things! Cooking and random adventure!

Favorite movie: One could just as easily pick which breath is their favorite.

Favorite color(s): Purple and Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Jiminy Cricket, Belle, Rapunzel, Chip and Dale, and Gadget

A little bit about yourself: A Disney fan that lives in the PNW and enjoys getting out into the world. I love to cook and experience the new. Let's chat!

First Name: Jordan

Looking for: Someone to get to know and share my love of Disney with! I have been to SDR, WDW, DCA, DL, DLP.

Home Park: WDW

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde - Blue

Body Type: Dadbod

Do you have any pets: A westie puppy!

Favorite activities: Collecting Disney art, eating out, driving.

Favorite movie: Pocahontas

Favorite Disney character(s): Baymax!

A little bit about yourself: A Disney fan that despite living in England has annual passes for all the Orlando parks and lives and breathes Disney! I want to see other parks in the world after being massively impressed by Shanghai resort, but most importantly someone to be able to go regularly with to WDW to make use of my annual pass! Hit me up :)

Looking for: Someone to get to know and share my love of Disney with! I have been to SDR, WDW, DCA, DL, DLP.

A little bit about yourself: A Disney fan that despite living in England has annual passes for all the Orlando parks and lives and breathes Disney! I want to see other parks in the world after being massively impressed by Shanghai resort, but most importantly someone to be able to go regularly with to WDW to make use of my annual pass! Hit me up :)
Westies are so cute! I have a schnauzer yorkie mix.

First Name: Janna

Looking for: Someone who loves Disney and likes to talk about it, at this point not looking to find a "match", just a pen pal of sorts

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: Yes, they are 18 and 20. One lives with me part time. Both are in college.

Do you have any pets: Two cats

Favorite activities: Exercise (ok this isn't a favorite, but it's something I do everyday whether I want to or not), reading, crafting, planning Disney trips

Favorite movie: I can't just pick one. Frozen, Frozen II, Tangled, most of the Marvel movies

Favorite Disney character(s): Rapunzel

A little bit about yourself: Love Disney - I have a trip booked for my kids and I for June 2021. My kids are in college and I have a lot of free time these days. I'm in the process of getting divorced (well, mostly done, the hearing is set for 11/9/20) and really just looking for someone who get the Disney excitement to chat about Disney with as I plan my 2021 trip.

Hey Jordan, just was browsing the thread and came across your post. I would also love to visit all other Disney Parks around the world as well. I live and breathe Disney as well....I am DisNuts lol Hit me up sometime :-)

First Name: Melissa or Mel

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Hazel

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Occupation: Sadly lost job due to COVID-19 :-( But looking for a new job currently

Do you have any kids: No but would love to have some someday

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Dancing, Singing, Watching (Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Youtube), Listening to Disney music from Theme Parks to Movies

Favorite movie: There is way to many to list :-D

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Too many to list :-D

A little bit about yourself: I live and breathe Disney. My friends say I am sweet, kind, loving, loyal, honest, respectful, caring and have a great personality and sense of humor. I enjoy singing especially Disney songs.

A little bit about your ideal match: Just has to be able to keep up with my Disney craze lol. Also someone I can have a wonderful family with and just be able to laugh and binge watch Disney movies :-) Hit me up....I would love to meet you :-*

First Name: Melissa or Mel

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Hazel

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Occupation: Sadly lost job due to COVID-19 :-( But looking for a new job currently

Do you have any kids: No but would love to have some someday

Favorite activities: Dancing, Singing, Watching (Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Youtube), Listening to Disney music from Theme Parks to Movies

Favorite movie: There is way to many to list :-D

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Too many to list :-D

A little bit about yourself: I live and breathe Disney. My friends say I am sweet, kind, loving, loyal, honest, respectful, caring and have a great personality and sense of humor. I enjoy singing especially Disney songs.

A little bit about your ideal match: Just has to be able to keep up with my Disney craze lol. Also someone I can have a wonderful family with and just be able to laugh and binge watch Disney movies :-) Hit me up....I would love to meet you :-*

Gday... on a scale of 1 to 10, where would your Disney craze sit?

First name: Rick

Sex: Male

Body type: 5'10 athletic

Hair/eye: brown and grey lol

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have kids: no

Do you have pets: no

Favorite activities: Obviously Disney, playing the drums(I’m pretty good) Art and Graphic design

Favorite show: deadwood

Favorite Disney character: I mean Donald, come on!

A little about yourself: Just moved to Philly and would love to meet new people, if u live near lmk and we can talk more... I’m a very nice guy whose honest and caring. My sisters think I’m the funniest guy in the world, kinda picky and but very lovable 😉. I have a heart of gold and would love to share that with someone as in love with Disney as much as me...

A little about your ideal match: I’m attracted to the nice girl.

First name: Matt

Sex: Male

Body type: 6, athletic

Hair/eye: brown/brown

Do you have kids: no

Do you have pets: no

Favorite activities: Guitar (not good at it), swimming, cooking

Favorite show: Superstore

Favorite Disney character: Gaston

A little about yourself: I take great solace in music, whether it be country, rap, pop, or bagpipes. I need to have a clean, uncluttered house, I'm considering leaving school for a career change. I like riding my motorcycle, have a Chevy Avalanche that I am seriously going to cry over when I have to put it down. I just bought a ride on lawnmower that I ride around my lawn on even when it doesn't need it.I love dogs.

A little about your ideal match: Loyalty and honesty and kindness.

First Name: Paul

Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde, Blue

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No but I would like to have children someday.

Do you have any pets: I personally do not, but my parents have two dogs.

Favorite activities: Planning trips to Disney World, anything outdoors like hiking, fishing, etc. Attending sports games.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Lion King (first movie I saw in the theaters Non-Disney movie: The Blind Side

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Baloo, Donald Duck, Wreck - it -Ralph

A little bit about yourself: I am a very relaxed person and like to have fun. I like to laugh and be a little goofy once in a while. I have done three Disney College Programs in Disney World and I was a Disney World College Program Campus Representative at my College during my college years. I love to travel and looking for new places to travel.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor and likes to have a good laugh once in a while. A person who is a Disney person who likes to go to Disney World (I try to go every year). Likes to travel and is a family person.

This is sad... I posted on this thread about 10 years ago lol. Still single haha.

Now I'm 34.

First Name: Elle (ask my real name)

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: green/brown

Body Type: I'm very into trail running atm.

Do you have any kids: Yess, he's 12 now.

Favorite activities: Disney/broadway/skiing/movies/museums/saving the planet

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast/Tangled/Wall-E/Little Mermaid/

Favorite color(s): Pink and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Eric, Mickey, Elsa, Anna, Walle, Eva

A little bit about yourself: I'm Catholic, WDW any day lol, getting APs at Disneyland on weekends, plan to go to Disneyland Paris and Japan, I love working in film and television, one of my dreams is to write Disney screenplays.

A little bit about your ideal match: God-centered, love-oriented, loves me lol, family, animals, and the environment.

Try being single for 23 years never asked out even for coffee. But, it's not all that bad being single, I watched Hocus Pocus and Toad and Ichabod with hot chocolate tucked up in bed with no one to complain about it this Halloween 🙂

IMG_0033.JPG

First Name: Ethan

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: Yes, two. 13f and 15m.

Do you have any pets: Two bunnies

Favorite activities: Disney (duh!), beach, baseball, outdoors, collecting, travel, movies, tons of stuff.

Favorite movie: Back to the Future Part II

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Remy from Ratatouille

A little bit about yourself: I'm 5'10'' tall. I was married for 16 years and have two kids. Been single for about a year now. Lived in Seattle most of my life. Moved here 7+ years ago to be closer to Disney, sunshine, beaches, etc. I am such a hardcore Disney geek that I actually run the MagicBand Collectors website. I'm super nice, work from home and have for 12 years, and am very casual. I'm generally an introvert.

A little bit about your ideal match: Must live within 2 hours of me here in Florida. I can't do long-distance right now. In terms of physical appearance... shorter than me (the shorter the better), slim/athletic/average body type (I'm not really a BBW match), hair and eye color don't really matter, but I am a sucker for brunettes. Personality-wise, you must be a Disney geek obviously! And I'm looking for someone laid back and fun who might also have a few similar interests, but if not that is ok too. I don't care if you've been married, have kids, or your age, and I'm open to pretty much any relationship type (short-term, long-term, whatever) as long as we have chemistry.

If you're interested in getting to know me better, PM me!!

First Name: Janna

Looking for: Someone who loves Disney and likes to talk about it, at this point not looking to find a "match", just a pen pal of sorts

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Do you have any kids: Yes, they are 18 and 20. One lives with me part time. Both are in college.

Do you have any pets: Two cats

Favorite activities: Exercise (ok this isn't a favorite, but it's something I do everyday whether I want to or not), reading, crafting, planning Disney trips

Favorite movie: I can't just pick one. Frozen, Frozen II, Tangled, most of the Marvel movies

Favorite Disney character(s): Rapunzel

A little bit about yourself: Love Disney - I have a trip booked for my kids and I for June 2021. My kids are in college and I have a lot of free time these days. I'm in the process of getting divorced (well, mostly done, the hearing is set for 11/9/20) and really just looking for someone who get the Disney excitement to chat about Disney with as I plan my 2021 trip.
Hi Janna! I’ll gladly chat with you about your trip. I’m Dan and I live in Mass.

So.... I thought I'd give this a try. I am looking for a friend/someone to chat with and nothing romantic at this time. I'm painfully shy and have a bit of a hard time making friends, so I'm trying to reach out of my comfort zone.

First Name: Message me and we can exchange names.

Hair/eye colour: Blonde/blue

Body type: Uh, curvy? Maybe?

Favourite activities: I like to sing and play the ukulele, watch movies, read, and play video games. I'm into anime and I like to cosplay and attend conventions.

Favourite Movie: The Last Unicorn, Fantasia

Favourite colour: Pink

Favourite Disney Character(s): Scrooge, Elsa, Rapunzel, Simba

A little bit about myself: I'm a Disney fan, of course. I'm pretty introverted, so I like to stay in and watch movies. I like to sing and act, and I've performed in community theatre performances. I love going to Disney World when I can, and I love most of the rides. I'm really into video games and I usually game on PS4 and Switch.

A little bit about your ideal match: Not really looking for a match, just someone to chat with.

Thanks for reading!

Might be, this one has become a little bloated..

I feel even local versions would help, very few single Aussies around here it seems
I agree. I'll bet over half of the people on this thread don't even post here anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!