The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

OregonGirl

I'm either on-location or in the sound stage.
Hi everyone!

Ok, so I have been reading various adult/solo threads and it has come to my attention that many of us who are single would like to meet other single folks in the hopes that maybe we might find our *match*. I figure it is a given that we are all nuts about Disney, and that we can feel relatively safe posting on Disboards.

Please no chit chatting! There is a 'singles social club' for exactly that. Thanks to the DisBoards podcast for the recent mention! Haven't heard it myself but it seems to be drawing a lot of traffic.

That said, I'd like to start the thread the specifically addresses/introduces all the single folks here who might be looking. The following can be tweaking by individual posters, but I propose this as a format:

First Name:

Sex:

Hair/Eye Color:

Body Type:

Ethnicity:

Do you have any kids:

Do you have any pets:

Favorite activities:

Favorite movie:

Favorite color(s):

Favorite Disney character(s):

A little bit about yourself:

A little bit about your ideal match:

I feel I should add a couple of suggestions/rules. There is no age limit to this thread, except you should probably be over 18. You should probably be single in some way, shape or form if you are going to post. I would suggest that rather than responding to posts on this thread interested people should visitor PM or befriend each other. I would also suggest that if your profile picture isn't of yourself (i.e. like mine is), it would be fun if you included a picture in your post. I hope all this sounds fair and reasonable.

I love this idea =)

First Name: Hayley :wave:

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Hair color is currently blonde, but I get bored so it changes a lot :) Eye color is green

Body Type: Somewhere between slim and average, I suppose.

Ethnicity: Caucasian (German/Polish descent)

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Yep, two dogs and two cats :)

Favorite activities: Swimming; Singing tonelessly; Dancing around like an idiot; Going to/lounging on the beach (which is sort of a must in Jersey); Anything outside; Watching football; Shopping

Favorite movie: Ummmm... Independence Day. I think. Or Apollo 13.

Favorite color(s): Pink, purple, and green

Favorite Disney character(s): Princess: Sleeping Beauty; Of all Disney characters: Bambi and Alice

A little bit about yourself: I'm really energetic and don't sit still well lol. I'm in college, which is probably important to throw out there, and the most important thing in my life right now is finishing and [hopefully] going to grad school after. I'm the baby of my family, so I'm a little bit spoiled, but not so much that I can't provide for myself. I work during the summers and winter break pretty much constantly, so I have my own money and don't only spend my parents. I hope one day to move out of New Jersey, because I don't really like it here. It's too cold. I hope to end up somewhere down south, preferably either Texas or Florida.

A little bit about your ideal match: I try not to look for specifics with people, but he needs to make me laugh. He needs to be a nice person, which is vague, I know, but I won't put up with anyone who treats me, his family, my friends, or anyone else badly. I would like him to be taller then me, but I'm fairly short (only 5'4") so it's easy enough for that. My age range is preferably 20-25. Other than that, I don't really have specifics. Other then I've had my wedding planned in WDW since I was 10, so he needs to be aware that, if it works out, that's where we're getting married :)

First Name: Jeff

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: brown eyes, brown hair

Body Type: I work out quite a bit so you could say I'm pretty built.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: not yet but I'm getting a dog:cool1:

Favorite activities: I love sports, especially football. Also love basketball, baseball and auto racing. Also like working out, fishing, golfing, surfing(although I'm not that good at it lol), hang out at the beach and go to bars/clubs when I'm out with my friends. And I love to eat and cook:thumbsup2

Favorite movie: The Departed and the Bourne triilogy. but if we're talking about Disney movies, I'd say Bolt and the Lion King.

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Simba, Bolt and Stitch

A little bit about yourself: For the most part I'm pretty laid back and easy going.. although at times I'm told I can be a spitfire lol. I went to college at College of Charleston up in South Carolina. Then I got a job with an automotive aftermarket company down here. I've been a huge Disney fan my entire life, which you would probably never know if you just met me. my friends still bust my chops about it every now and then but thats alright I'm used to it:goodvibes. I'm pretty much known as the "kid at heart" one in my circle of friends. If you ever watched the cartoon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltes in the late 80's/early 90's I'd be like the Michaelangelo of the group( i know, lame analogy:rolleyes:)

A little bit about your ideal match: obviously she's gotta be somewhat into Disney otherwise she wouldn't be here. She's gotta be smart, funny, friendly and attractive. I also like somebody has somewhat of an interest in sports, or atleast can pretend lol. I dont know i really cant break it down to a science lol. I mean I'm pretty easy to get along with and I'm really into the type of girls who are unpredictable, who are a little bit of everything.. not just one particular type or thing..I love to learn more and more about them as time goes on... I really don't spend too much time looking for qualities and characteristics as much as i spend enjoying everything I can soak in.

First Name: Heather

Hair/Eye Color:Blonde/Red/Brown depending on the time of year/Blue

Body Type: Curvy, in the process of losing about 30 pounds

Ethnicity:I'm a white girl

Do you have any kids: Not yet but someday

Do you have any pets: 2 Cats

Favorite activities: Going to the movies, reading, hanging out with my family, traveling, and of course going to Disney :flower3:

Favorite movie: Favorite drama is A Walk to Remember, favorite comedy Wedding Crashers or The Hangover

Favorite color(s): Pink, Purple, and blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Mickey, Aladdin/COLOR]

A little bit about yourself: I'm the oldest of 7 children ranging in age from 31 to 2. I have a job that I love and just bought a house a year ago and am loving being a homeowner but finding that it can be expensive. I joined DVC this year and am looking forward to my first trip "home". My family lives down the street from me and I spend a lot of time with them. I'm not really into the bar scene so there's not many places to meet people around here./COLOR]

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is comfortable in their own skin. Someone who can make me laugh. Someone who knows what he wants in life and is working towards getting it if he doesn't already have it. /COLOR]

First Name: Stacy

Hair/Eye Color: Brown with blonde highlights, Blue eyes

Body Type: Average-Curvy

Ethnicity: caucasian

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: yes, a dog

Favorite activities: Other than WDW, wine tasting, spending social time with others (get togethers, games, sports, etc.)

Favorite movie: It's a Wonderful Life

Favorite color(s): red

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I am an independent woman. I was married for 7 years and have been single on and off since 2003. I have a dry, somewhat dark sense of humor (think British), love to sing and music in general.

A little bit about your ideal match: must have a great sense of humor! Must be employed and self reliant in his own way.

If anyone would like a picture, just ask :)

First Name: Joe

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: videogames, jiu jitsu, work

Favorite movie: Ghostbusters

Favorite Disney character(s): Genie

A little bit about yourself: I work alot, soo it hinders me from enjoying my hobbies and most of the time meeting people. Thats about all lol

A little bit about your ideal match: I'll know it when I find her I guess :confused3

First Name: Michelle

Sex:Female

Hair/Eye Color:brown with blonde highlights and blue eyes

Body Type:few extra pounds

Ethnicity:white

Do you have any kids:no

Do you have any pets:two dogs and two cats

Favorite activities:karaoke, musical theatre, surfing the internet, and duh disney

Favorite movie:right now, Harry Potter series, but mostly horror flicks and movies like "Untracable" and "Jumper"

Favorite color(s):purple, yellow and blue

Favorite Disney character(s):Stitch and Sully(not much for mike or lilo)

A little bit about yourself: I am a native upstate nyer and have always lived here. I may have only been to WDW twice in my lifetime but I always want to go there. I may be 28 years old but in my head I feel like a teenager still. I am currently waiting to find out if I am bipolar or if I have a traumatic brain injury from when I got in a car accident when I was 14. That accident is when I lost my only sibling, my older brother, Jason as well. It was also the accident that put my mom(my BFF) in a wheelchair for the rest of her life. We went to wdw in september 09 and she had a blast. She went on TOWER OF TERROR!!!

A little bit about your ideal match:Someone who looks within for beauty. I am, to myself anyway, attractive, but I am also obese. I am aslo looking for someone who can accept that I have low self esteem. I am also looking for someone who is willing to surprise me with disney trips at least once every two years if not every year;) There is one big thing that everyone should know about me. I have no tolerance for people who don't like gays. I have alot of gay friends so don't push me. Also,hmmm...how should I put this....I have something big in common with Jessica Simpson before she got married.

Anyways if you want pics of me go to my myspace. hogwartsgrad07

First Name: Kailey

Hair/Eye Color: Brunette/Hazel

Body Type: Full Figured

Do you have any pets: A fish, but I want a cat again

Favorite activities: Drawing, movies, video games, etc.

Favorite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean Series & Alice In Wonderland (2010)

Favorite color(s): Red, Black, Pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Captain Jack Sparrow, Davy Jones, Alice Kingsley, The Mad Hatter, Door Mouse, Jack Skellington, Stitch, etc.

A little bit about yourself: I'm a huge Disney fan. I love the Pirates Series and now the Alice In Wonderland Movie. I'm a Pastor's Kid and studying the graphic arts to become a Graphic Designer.

A little bit about your ideal match: So one who would love to see the same things I do in movies. Wants to go to Disney on vacations and is Christain :woohoo:

First Name: Richard

Hair/Eye Color:Dark Brown / Hazel

Body Type:Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian with an Italian / German background

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities:Going to Disney of Course, Going to Movies, Cooking, Swimming, Snorkiling, Football, Hanging out with friends and family

Favorite movie:Good Morning Vietnam

Favorite color(s):Red , Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I am a retired memeber from the Air Force. I have lived in Italy, South Korea, Germany, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. I have been going to Disney on Vaction every year since I was 12. I can't think of a better spot to enjoy my time off or feel liek a kid again. I have one younger Brother who also lives in Florida. I have a very close family, we always plan at least one vaction toghter and talk on the phone every week or two.

A little bit about your ideal match:I am looking for someone who enjoys what life has to offer. Someone who can let there hair down and laugh at them self and have fun. They will have know what they want out of life and know how they want to achive it. Of course they would have to be some one who loves Disney.

First Name: Shanae

Hair/Eye Color: Hair Color: Black; Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Full Figured (More to love) :eeyore:

Ethnicity: African American

Do you have any kids:
No, but I want some someday.

Favorite activities:
Reading, going to the movies, listening to music, writing stories, video games, travel, going to Disneyland :smickey:

Favorite movie:
Precious; The Harry Potter Series

Favorite color(s):
Orange

Favorite Disney character(s):
Belle; Mickey Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I'm kind and I value knowledge. I love history, especially family, black, and American history. I am a huge Disney lover! My favorite video game is Kingdom Hearts. I’m currently in college and I’m majoring in Journalism. I am also currently working on a novel and a collection of short stories that I hope to send to publication soon.

A little bit about your ideal match:
Well, for my ideal match I want someone who loves Disney of course! ::MickeyMo But, most importantly I want a good guy that has a goal in life. Whether he’s in school or trying to start a business, I just want to know that he has some type of goal that he is striving for. I also want someone who is mature and has a sense of humor and is really nice. I would like for him to also be Christian. That’s really all that I ask. I hope that isn’t too much. pooh:

First Name: Sarah

Body Type: Full Figured

Do you have any pets: None that live with me

Favorite activities: Planning out my disney trips, World of Warcraft, Movies, reading, traveling

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast, Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Good Will Hunting

Favorite color(s): Purple, Blue, Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Minnie

A little bit about yourself: Currently I am finishing up my masters in religion and am looking for a full time job. Sometimes I can be a bit shy and it takes some time to get to know me but once you do I am really fun to be around.

A little bit about your ideal match: I like bigger guys who don't take themselves too seriously, love to travel and have a sense of humor. :goodvibes

First Name: Jennifer

Hair/Eye Color:brown but i color it every so often/brown

Body Type:a few pounds over weight

Ethnicity:half Portuguese

Do you have any kids:no

Do you have any pets: a dog

Favorite activities:watching movies, drawing, writing, making short films, traveling, trying new things, hiking (when its not too hot), bowling, going to the gym, going to concerts

Favorite movie: Saw, Mean Girls......of all time Beetlejuice, Disney- Alice in Wonderland (the animated one) I like all kinds of movies there are way too many to list on here.

Favorite color(s):black, purple and hot pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Alice, Mickey, Wall-E

A little bit about yourself: Shy at first but once you get to know me you either love me or hate me. I'm a cashier, I am also going to school part time to get my degree in film (i want to either be an editor, screenwriter or special effects makeup artist), I love love love movies. :love: I watch any kind, not really a sci-fi fan though, I love horror films! I listen to all kinds of music. I love Disney! I like traveling, my goal is to go to every state before I'm 35. Don't really watch much TV but when I do its mostly the Travel Channel, my favorite show is The L Word. I have tattoos and 3 piercings. I'm a vegetarian (for over 3 years) anything else just ask ;)

A little bit about your ideal match: Alice (from Alice in Wonderland), shes blond, British and has a wild imagination :lmao: realistically speaking Id have to say: Hot, tattoos and being a vegetarian is a plus but not that important. Must love movies and Disney as much as I do. :thumbsup2 Preferably between the ages of 19 and 30.

First Name: Chad

Hair/Eye Color: Brown and Brown

Body Type: Average

Do you have any pets: Yes, one chihuahua named Mason

Favorite activities:fishing, hanging with friends, reading

Favorite movie: Godfather

Favorite color(s):blue

Favorite Disney character(s):Mickey of course

A little bit about yourself:I've been divorced for four years. I love to read. I have a small but important group of friends. I'm close to my family. I hate talking about myself.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone to be herself.

First Name: Ron

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Varies

Body Type: Stocky, but getting in shape rapidly

Do you have any pets: Not at the moment, but love pets

Favorite activities: Travel and adventures of all types

Favorite movie: Adventures of Robin Hood (Errol Flynn)

Favorite Disney character(s): Tigger

A little bit about yourself: I love to explore all that life has to offer... I like to make life an adventure and seek out all that it has to offer, I just need someone o share the memories we create.

A little bit about your ideal match: She'll be a happy person, one that preferably wants kids, and someone who absolutly adores me... aside from that I am pretty open! lol

I'll jump in on this:

First Name: Tim

Sex: Male

Body Type: Slightly overweight, but very fit

Do you have any kids: Yes, four, DS9, DD8, DD6, DS2. They don't live with me, but I see them about every weekend.

Favorite activities: Running, general workouts, wasting time online, a bit of a workaholic

Favorite movie: Not sure, I've seen a lot of good movies, not so many lately though.

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I work, a lot, but at the heart of it, because I love the kind of work I do. I also do a lot of running, particularly training for marathons. I have a few extra pounds on me still, but am nonetheless very fit. I enjoy cooking, which presumably comes from a love of eating. :)

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for someone I can enjoy being friends with, above all else. Not sure how ready or interested I am in anything too serious at this point, but who knows where things will lead.

n1558053512_559.jpg

First Name: Bruce

Hair/Eye Color: Hair - Bald / Eye Color - Blue

Body Type: About Average

Do you have any kids: Nope. Although someday I hope to!

Do you have any pets: None

Favorite activities: I like reading, Disney, Video Games, Going to Disney! Sports, Disney, listening to and going to concerts of the Dave Matthews Band.

Favorite movie: Oh, there are way too many. Disney movies, Pixar movies, Lord Of The Rings trilogy, Harry Potter series, Pirates trilogy, Bourne Trilogy, Star Wars, Indiana Jones Series... the list goes on..

Favorite color(s): Black and oddly enough a Turqouise/Aqua Marineish Blue/Green combination. Very weird!

Favorite Disney character(s): Mushu, the Genie, Stitch, Merlin, Sully, Wilbur Robinson (Love Meet the Robinsons!)

A little bit about yourself: To say that being somewhat obsessed with Disney runs in my family is an understatement. I am happy to admit that I love Disney. I am a fairly laid back person, a man of few words at times. I like having fun! I like going out with friends, going to the movies, going to concerts, or even just sitting down to read. I'm good for pretty much anything!

A little bit about your ideal match: MUST LOVE DISNEY!!!! Hahahaha (hence why I'm posting this here) My ideal match must be fun, willing to laugh and enjoy everything that is around them no matter how tough or complicated life can get sometimes. Someone with a good head on her shoulders who also knows how to take care of themselves. Preferebly in the age range of 24-28/29. And idealy not too far away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!