The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find the one that loves Disney as much as me... If I can find her, it's on. I'm 32, Male, was asked if I was Aladdin by a little girl at Disneyworld, it was cute. I'm in Jersey if any of you Disney Princess' wants to chat.... I'm still trying to get a perfect fit on this glass slipper I found, hahaha and I just wanted to say that I want River Country back.....I loving staying at the cabins in FW.
Message ME, I'll give you my facebook page
Still looking for my princess!!!

First Name: Chris

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair/Blue-Gray eyes

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Causacion

Do you have any kids: 2 boys (19 and 18) and 2 girls (17 and 14)

Do you have any pets: Dogs

Favorite activities: Travel, photography, movies, camping

Favorite movie: Back to the future trilogy

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Stitch, Aladdin

A little bit about yourself: I was a professional photographer for many years and still love photography as a hobby. I now run my own business which gives me a lot of flexibility to travel when and where I want.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves to travel and see new places, is easy going and sweet.

Disney Pic.jpg

First Name: Curt

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: dark blonde/blue

Body Type: average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: None

Favorite activities: Movie buff, making beer, general lounging and relaxing.

Favorite movie: Changes depending on mood, but superhero, Star Wars, most comedies.

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I can’t get to the parks nearly as often as I’d like. I’m very easygoing, and laid back. I’d love to meet someone with a passion for the parks.

A little bit about your ideal match: Female, fun, funny, and somewhat saracastic. I’m my experience, age isn’t a factor with Disney fans because we’re all young at heart.

Attachments

• 3D4EBD2E-8B2E-4471-BFF0-E91F6EBDD77A.jpeg
    3D4EBD2E-8B2E-4471-BFF0-E91F6EBDD77A.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 9
First Name: Laura

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Light brown/Brown

Body Type: Tall, with a few extra pounds - Dang, I've had two kids :)

Do you have any kids: 2, 10 yo son, 25 yo daughter, about to give me my first grandbaby.

Do you have any pets: 3 mini schnauzers, a chocolate, black and s/p(white) one

Favorite activities: Used to love to play soccer, softball, run but can't anymore but love Yankees baseball. Love traveling. Love Disney.

Favorite movie: You've Got Mail

Favorite color(s): Purple or Rose Gold

Favorite Disney character(s): This is hard-All Pooh characters, Tink, Goofy, Minnie, Pocahontas

A little bit about yourself: I'm a extrovert introvert, meaning I've never met a stranger, can be extremely funny, sarcastic, not shy, but as I get older and settle down perfectly fine being home and quiet. I like romantic comedies, ID shows, audio books, Disney traveling.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm soon to be divorced(amicable) so I'm not seeking to get right into anything but would love to meet like-minded people and if something sparks, great. If not, it never hurts to make new friends.

P.S. I'm new here and cannot post a darn pic. It cannot be that difficult. Pointers, please?

First Name: Laura

Hair/Eye Color: Light brown/Brown

Body Type: Tall, with a few extra pounds - Dang, I've had two kids :)

Do you have any kids: 2, 10 yo son, 25 yo daughter, about to give me my first grandbaby.

Do you have any pets: 3 mini schnauzers, a chocolate, black and s/p(white) one

Favorite activities: Used to love to play soccer, softball, run but can't anymore but love Yankees baseball. Love traveling. Love Disney.

Favorite movie: You've Got Mail

Favorite color(s): Purple or Rose Gold

Favorite Disney character(s): This is hard-All Pooh characters, Tink, Goofy, Minnie, Pocahontas

A little bit about yourself: I'm a extrovert introvert, meaning I've never met a stranger, can be extremely funny, sarcastic, not shy, but as I get older and settle down perfectly fine being home and quiet. I like romantic comedies, ID shows, audio books, Disney traveling.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm soon to be divorced(amicable) so I'm not seeking to get right into anything but would love to meet like-minded people and if something sparks, great. If not, it never hurts to make new friends.

P.S. I'm new here and cannot post a darn pic. It cannot be that difficult. Pointers, please?
If you find out how, let me know too.

I think you need to have a least 10 posts on the Disboards to change your pic. I know you need 10 to DM someone so it's probably the same.

How did you do that, because I wasn’t able to figure that out either.
@Aslor , eventually once I hovered over my profile letter it said EDIT and I was able to get it added. But only after 10 posts have been made. There was a time lag though. I read that it can take up to 24 hours for the ability to kick in but it took me about 18 hours.

First Name: Holly

Hair/Eye Color: Auburn Red - Brown eyes

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Causacion

Do you have any kids: 1 boy age 8

Do you have any pets: Dog

Favorite activities: Traveling To Disney , reading, movie buff and cooking

Favorite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean

Favorite color(s): purple and yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Pluto , Belle, Dory , stitch

A little bit about yourself: I am a single mom to a wonderful little boy that loves all things Disney. No problem looking for a partner, just looking for someone who can’t get enough of Disney like me. I even quote in Disney movies.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves all things Disney like me, who is also just looking for laughs and good times. It is a hard dating scene lately so just be sure to be honest.

@Aslor , eventually once I hovered over my profile letter it said EDIT and I was able to get it added. But only after 10 posts have been made. There was a time lag though. I read that it can take up to 24 hours for the ability to kick in but it took me about 18 hours.
Finally got my 10 and it worked.

Name: Chris(tina)

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue

Body Type: Curvy

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: yes

Favorite Disney character(s): Pluto, Minnie, Rapunzel

A little bit about yourself: Sweet girl who loves all things Disney

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone funny, kind and hard working

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!