The OfFicIal wOmen's wOrld sOccer cUp thrEAd

Analyzed the capital letters in the title title...

TOFOOOUEA

Nope, don't get it.
Click bait

Anyone who thinks women's soccer is inferior to men's should check out the final moments of Italy's upset over Australia. What a game! Of course, when I'm not cheering on the US, I'm cheering on Italy. So I am a little biased.

They're both about equal in my book. Although womens soccer has slightly fewer people trying to convince me how good it is, therefore, I'll agree with you on that one. Womens soccer is better.

After a severe weather delay, Sweden comes back to the pitch and scores the first goal at the 82nd minute mark.

That was their 21st shot in the game. Chilean keeper has been busy.

It certainly doesn't seem like world cup level soccer.

The celebrating was a bit much.

I think it just highlights how large of a gap there is from the top teams and the bottom. Even more so than in the men's game.

I agree with you - celebrating your 7th (or 8th, 9th, etc.) goal seemed a little unnecessary.

I think it just highlights how large of a gap there is from the top teams and the bottom. Even more so than in the men's game.

I agree. Thailand is ranked 34th in the world I think. If that's true there drop off comes pretty quick after you get past the top 10 to 15 teams.

The celebrating was a team enjoying their success and very common in all professional sports.
It is shameful that other women's teams are being disparaging and hateful. It appears jealousy is rearing its ugly head.
When is fellow women bashing going to end? This is 2019! Since when do women need to act a certain way; everyone should be able to live their own life as they wish?
Shame on all of those that thought it was ok to rain on the success of others
JMO.

The celebrating was a team enjoying their success and very common in all professional sports.
It is shameful that other women's teams are being disparaging and hateful. It appears jealousy is rearing its ugly head.
When is fellow women bashing going to end? This is 2019! Since when do women need to act a certain way; everyone should be able to live their own life as they wish?
JMO.
Women bashing? Really?

That's a strawman argument IMO.

M.

JMO.

Nobody is bashing them because are women and they can celebrate their goals, it is all about how they do it.

JMO.

I expect women to act the same as I expect men to act. And to not call out women like I would call out men would be sexist. So contrary to your assertion, I'm not bashing women, I'm treating them as equals. Act like you've been there before and show some sportsmanship. Once it's 5-0 or 6-0 or so knock of with the show boating nonsense after you score a goal and walk or jog back to where you're supposed to be.

Yesterday Nigeria over South Korea 2-Nil
Germany 1-Nil over Spain

Today's matches include

Australia and Brazil at noon
France and Norway at 3pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!