The One Where I Joined DVC! Updated 3/21/18

Life Update!!

Today is 1 month until our next WDW trip! I am so excited for this trip for a bunch of reasons. It's going to be a much more relaxed trip, we are only planning on visiting MK and Disney Springs. It will be my first time celebrating my birthday in WDW! It is my first time staying with my own DVC points. We are staying at AKL Kidani Village, which is one of my favourite resorts and I'm so excited to see Evelyn's reactions to the animals outside our room every day. And of course, a week off from work is always a bonus!

I plan on starting a PTR/TR for this upcoming trip but I think I'll put it under the regular trip reports section since there is much more traffic there. I'll be sure to post a link here in case anyone would like to read it.

Have a magical day!

I'm just discovering your trip report(s?). Did you drive from Canada? How long did it take you to reach Disney doing it that way? Also, did you buy direct or resale? What home resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter