The One with the Breakfast Feet - A December 2018 TR *New PTR Link 6/13

the2ndstar2theright

DIS Veteran

“Ready to begin; let the wonder take hold.
Feel it draw you in; watch the moment unfold.
Spark a dream that we’re meant to follow,
Setting out for a new tomorrow…”

Hello there, DIS friends, and welcome to another TR! If you’re new here, hi! :welcome: If you’ve waded your way through my ramblings before, welcome back! :wave: I am so happy you all have decided to join me on this adventure! This was my family’s first trip to WDW at Christmastime, and it was definitely a trip to remember. This trip was, of course, full of magic and laughter, but also a few unexpected surprises…raccoons, tornadoes, allergic reactions, and…breakfast feet. But more on that later. ;)

I am so excited to share this with y’all. So, without further ado, I am happy to present...

The One with the Breakfast Feet

Here we gooo!!

giphy.gif

Table of Contents
Introductions
Day 0
"This Is Why People Have Rage" (Day 1)
Part 1

Part 2
Part 3
"You Guys Are Crazy!" (Day 2)
Part 1

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
"Don't Use a Snack Credit on That!" (Day 3)
Part 1

Part 2
Part 3
Celebrating Christmas Early (Day 4)
Part 1

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
"Don't Be a Black and White Reindeer" (Day 5)
Part 1

Part 2
Part 3
The One Where the Snacks Attack (Day 6)
Part 1

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
"I Probably Should Have Left the Biscuits in the Other Can" (Day 7)
Part 1

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
The One with the Tornado (Day 8)
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
Part 4
"Mr. Flying Man, Can You Make the Plane Move, Please?" (Travel Day)

See Ya Real Soon!

Last edited:
Introductions

Before we get into the good stuff, y’all would probably like to know who we are.

enhance

Hi there! My name is Lindsey, and I am a 19 year-old college student. I am a self-proclaimed nerd, a lover of words, and a lover of all things Disney (clearly). This was my 13th trip to WDW! Some of my Disney favorites…

Favorite Character: Tinker Bell
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Favorite Snack: Beef Brisket Poutine
Favorite Restaurant: Be Our Guest
Favorite Experience from This Trip: 4 Parks in 1 Day

enhance

Next up is my mom, Amy (2Monkeys here on the DIS). She is my best friend, the Lorelai to my Rory Gilmore. She is my Disney buddy forever, and I want to be just like her when I grow up. Some of her Disney favorites…

Favorite Character: Mickey Mouse
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Slinky Dog Dash
Favorite Snack: Buffalo Chicken Chips
Favorite Restaurant: Earl of Sandwich
Favorite Experience from This Trip: 4 Parks in 1 Day or Candlelight Processional

enhance

And last but not least is my dad, Allan. We joke that he is Goofy’s long-lost twin, and he is without a doubt one of the funniest people I know. He can’t smile in pictures, but that just makes him even more like Chandler Bing than he already was. Some of his Disney favorites…

Favorite Character: Goofy
Favorite Park: Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Favorite Ride: Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
Favorite Snack: Smokey Bones Chocolate Shake
Favorite Restaurant: Coral Reef
Favorite Experience from This Trip: Mom falling asleep in Epcot

IMG_2626.JPG

That’s us! We tease each other, we laugh a lot, and we’re constantly quoting Friends. We had so much fun on this trip, and I’m so excited to share it with you all!

Last edited:

YAY YAY YAY IM HERE!!!!!!!! Raccoons?!?? Tornadoes?!?! Allergic reactions?!?! BREAKFAST FEET?!?!?!?! I can't wait for this one popcorn::

Joining in! Excited to hear all about it. :mickeyjum

Welcome aboard!! So glad you're here! :D

I am here and ready to follow along!

:welcome::welcome:

YAY YAY YAY IM HERE!!!!!!!! Raccoons?!?? Tornadoes?!?! Allergic reactions?!?! BREAKFAST FEET?!?!?!?! I can't wait for this one popcorn::

HIIII!!! So happy you're here! It's an interesting one, for sure. ;)

I’m joining in, I have a 19y.o. Daughter who loves Disney!

Hi there!!

:welcome::welcome:

Following along and can't wait to read more!

Hi!! Thanks for joining in!

I am a Friends junkie. My coworker and I are constantly quoting it to each other. I'm interested in your report, but I hopped on for the Friends. :thumbsup2

I confuse people regularly by inserting Friends quotes into conversations. :laughing: Happy you're here!

Joining in-you seem to be a fun bunch. Looking forward to reading all about it and certainly wondering about breakfast feet. :scratchin

Thanks so much--we certainly think so! I figured that would catch people's attention. ;)

Aw, I've been waiting for your report to start. Can't wait to hear about ...breakfast feet? :rotfl:

Aww, thank you!! It is quite the story! :laughing:

I'm here!! :wave: Very excited to hear about your trip! Great introductions :thumbsup2 I see that your 4 Parks day made the top of your list this trip, so I'm looking forward to hearing about how it went!!

I'm here!! :wave: Very excited to hear about your trip! Great introductions :thumbsup2 I see that your 4 Parks day made the top of your list this trip, so I'm looking forward to hearing about how it went!!

Hi there!! Thanks for joining in! It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to write all about it!

Following along!

(I should probably start mine someday soon!)

:welcome: Thanks for reading along!

Joining in on the adventure!

:welcome:

I'm here for the ride!! Can't wait!!

(Breakfast feet just sounds utterly disgusting. :rotfl2: So of course I'm dying to know)

Thanks for joining in!

Oh yes, it was...interesting to say the least.

I'm joining in! Sounds like a fun family trip and looking forward to hear about how 4 parks in one day worked out!

Hi there! We had such a blast, and the 4 parks in 1 day was so much fun!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter