The One with the Breakfast Feet - A December 2018 TR *New PTR Link 6/13

Celebrating Christmas Early
Day 4, Part 2: Sunday December 16, 2018

Before long, the parade was starting! This is one of my favorite parts of a day in MK, so I was happy we had time to see it!

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

I knew that Maleficent was still out of commission, but I was surprised by the complete absence of Aurora, Philip, and the Good Fairies.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

After the parade, Mom stopped at a cart to get a Mickey ice cream sandwich, and she ate it while we walked to the Hall of Presidents. I don’t think we waited very long for the next show to start.

We checked wait times on the app and decided to head to Pete’s Silly Sideshow. Goofy and Donald had a 10 minute posted wait time, so we got in their line. It definitely ended up being

We met Goofy first!

enhance

enhance

enhance

And then the Great Donaldo!

enhance

enhance

enhance

From there we headed over to use our 7DMT FPs. The line was pretty backed up, but since it was already 3:50 and our FPs expired at 4:25, we got in line anyway. We think we probably waited somewhere around 25 minutes, which was still way better than the people in standby were doing.

enhance

enhance

After our ride, we headed back over to Tomorrowland. We stopped by the MVMCP station and got our party wristbands! Then, we hopped in the short line for the People Mover.

We were all getting kind of hungry at this point, so we wandered over to Casey’s and placed a mobile order. Casey’s was chaotic, as usual, but I do think using the mobile ordering was the way to go.

Mom and I shared corn dog nuggets, and Dad got a footlong chili cheese dog (but I apparently didn't take pictures :laughing:).

Once we were done eating, we walked back to Tomorrowland to use our Space FPs!

enhance

Then, we walked over to the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor right around 6:10. I just think this show is so cute!

Afterward, we started walking back toward the Hub, and stopped to take some pictures on the bridge.

enhance

We noticed that people were already starting to stake out spots for the parade and things, so we went ahead and did the same. We found a spot on the sidewalk across from the Tomorrowland bridge, right on the corner of the taped off areas. After we sat there for a little while, Mom and I walked over to Cosmic Ray’s to get some hot chocolate and snickerdoodle cookies. They were super yummy and definitely hit the spot—it was pretty chilly that night! We brought our treats back to where Dad was saving our spots and sat down to wait.

enhance

The castle is so gorgeous all lit up for Christmas! My favorite time of year, in my favorite place.😍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter