The only thing better than having your DVC reservation booked for Disney...

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
Is having TWO reservations booked! :tongue:

We are heading down December 8th for a stay at "home" at BLT and just booked a Flower & Garden long weekend for May 2019 at OKW! OKW is a new resort to us so I'm looking forward to trying it out. Nothing beats looking at your MDE account and seeing multiple reservations!

Anyone else?

Is having TWO reservations booked! :tongue:

We are heading down December 8th for a stay at "home" at BLT and just booked a Flower & Garden long weekend for May 2019 at OKW! OKW is a new resort to us so I'm looking forward to trying it out. Nothing beats looking at your MDE account and seeing multiple reservations!

Anyone else?
Shoot, I have three booked and book number four at the end of the month.

Exactly :-)
We are on the ME bus right now:love:
I am squeezing in a 5 day F&W fest trip with mom. We are point stripped so 1st two nights we are staying at All Star Movies:o, before BRV. I’m actually excited... love seeing all of the resorts, hoping for a refurb room. Preferred should give me a better shot I think.
Also nice to be able to use TIW card at all star food court. I heard the values have the best ones:-)
I am so point stripped because of upcoming Easter trip. Dining planning only a few weeks away:-)
Love the new app unless i just figured out to use it. Adding all extra plans to show up... I’m pretty booked;-)
Kerri

I agree! I too have two reservations booked, both at my home resort BWV. The first one is to see the Christmas decorations 12/2-12/7/19 and the second one is for our annual trip in Jan for 1/6 through 1/18/19. Can't wait! :rockband:

I have 4.

Feb for Princess wkend (Pop/AKV/PVB)

Mar BCV
May BCV (DD’s birthday wkend)
Aug BCV

APs are terrible for the pocketbook.

We were thinking exactly this when we were leaving WDW last month... thank goodness we have two more trips coming up soon! Or we'd be even more depressed!!

Dec-BWV/CCV
Feb-BWV--hoping to switch the second half to Poly... just need one more day off the WL! Well if we get a second day we may extend the trip :-)

Now in Feb we'll be sad... we're planning to take a year off before getting APs again... and letting the dust settle a bit on SW land.

We have a AKV standard studio at Jambo in November and a 2 bedroom booked for next July when we are taking friends. We have 1--2019 point left. It shall not be wasted :)

Shoot, I have three booked and book number four at the end of the month.
Wow!
I'm green with envy! We generally book only 1 trip per year, but we get excited by the amount of nights we can stay.
This January we have 2 Ressies at SSR - 5-nights on 1/6, and 5 nights on 1/20. In between, however, we are staying 9 nights at
the Sheraton LBV (on Starwood Points). So our total duration is 19 Nights!
Just added on some points this year, and we hope to continually stretch the number of nights until we spend all of January & part of February in Orlando each year!
We are "SnowBirds-in-Training", looking forward to retirement by the end of 2020party:

We were thinking exactly this when we were leaving WDW last month... thank goodness we have two more trips coming up soon! Or we'd be even more depressed!!

Dec-BWV/CCV
Feb-BWV--hoping to switch the second half to Poly... just need one more day off the WL! Well if we get a second day we may extend the trip :-)

Now in Feb we'll be sad... we're planning to take a year off before getting APs again... and letting the dust settle a bit on SW land.
We are considering doing the same. Trip in December and also May and probably F&W in October, then none in 2020.

Lol my dashboard has 7 upcoming and had 8 until Food and Wine last week...

Split stay: BLT theme park view for NYE, then 3 nights at CCV cabins, then CCV
SSR for work trip/convention late Jan
CCV pre cruise night end of May and BCV night to bookend in June.
Need to book food and wine 2019 in December :)

3 stays!

Nov 30-Dec 4 - OKW 2 BD

Split-stay - May 16-24 OKW 1 bedroom, and May 24-27 (currently a OKW 1 bedroom, since we're still over 7 months out, and we would like to attempt switching to a different resort for those last 3 days if possible)

My third and final trip of 2018 will be in December, still trying to plan WDW for2019, but I do have 2 DCL planned for 2019!

I wish! We've stayed for 20 days earlier this year across 2 trips plus 3 weekends at VGC to tide us over since baby #2 will be here soon, and we'll be on a travel hiatus for a while. Looking forward to getting back to Disney next year and in the meantime, we might acquire another contract :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter