The Parents are Not all right.

PixieLily

PixieLily
Just read a very interesting post in Medium, about how hard the family is having it now for many. I dont mean budget wise but psychologically.
https://gen.medium.com/parents-are-not-ok-66ab2a3e42d9

I work as an interpreter and dont have kids but I am worried. I have found an increase in domestic violence (parents/kids) (partners) etc. because of proximity.

A friend of mine commented that that was the truest thing she'd read yet. I will say that generally I am okay, but I feel like I'm failing on all fronts. I'm a single mom with only one child and she's only in kindergarten so her "eLearning" isn't that cumbersome, but she has no one else to play with. I'm also trying to do my full-time job, and even if I weren't I really don't *like* to play. I don't have time and resources to prepare for all of the activities that people keep suggesting, so of course I'm relying on more screen time. So yeah, I'm afraid our brains are going to basically turn to mush by the time this is all said and done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter