The Parsons family on a quest for magic, Dole Whips and GASTON!

Howdy!! :wave2:

Y'all seem like a rowdy bunch. :laughing: Can't wait to read more about your beautiful family, and the great time y'all had while on holiday, as you Brits like to say. :goodvibes

Great intro for someone who's never written a TR before!! :thumbsup2

Joining in! :mickeyjum

BTW, this is Timmy/Goofy_DisNerd from Twitter and Instagram. Glad to hear you got this up after all the tech struggles! :thumbsup2

Howdy!! :wave2:

Y'all seem like a rowdy bunch. :laughing: Can't wait to read more about your beautiful family, and the great time y'all had while on holiday, as you Brits like to say. :goodvibes

Great intro for someone who's never written a TR before!! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for the encouragement! I'm so happy you're joining in! We certainly are- there won't be a dull moment I can assure you! Or y'all! :blush:
I hope you enjoy! Have a magical day! :lovestruc

Joining in! :mickeyjum

BTW, this is Timmy/Goofy_DisNerd from Twitter and Instagram. Glad to hear you got this up after all the tech struggles! :thumbsup2

Hey there! Hooray! Finally, right?! Haha, thanks so much for all your help! Glad you're on board- hope you enjoy it! :tigger:

Hey girl! It's Marissa from twitter (although I'm sure you could tell since I have the exact same name on here, haha). I'm so excited to follow along with your trip in TR form because I loved hearing about it on twitter! And your intro was excellent, you're doing awesome so far!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you so much for the encouragement! I'm so happy you're joining in! We certainly are- there won't be a dull moment I can assure you! Or y'all! :blush:
I hope you enjoy! Have a magical day! :lovestruc

I'm so impressed!! You said y'all, and you even spelled it right!! :goodvibes

Hey girl! It's Marissa from twitter (although I'm sure you could tell since I have the exact same name on here, haha). I'm so excited to follow along with your trip in TR form because I loved hearing about it on twitter! And your intro was excellent, you're doing awesome so far!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hey girl! Of course I knew right away who it was! Thank you so much for joining in- I can't wait to get started properly! Didn't realise you were on here- I gotta check yours out too! Aww thanks sweetie! Enjoy! :goodvibes:lovestruc Xx

I'm in, just saw on Twitter that you started this! (I'm Jen, minnie_ears on Twitter!) Can't wait to hear about your trip great start so far!!:cool1:

This TR would not be possible without the following people who's own TR's and advice have helped me so much! DisneyFrankie, DisneyFrump, Solonglibby! They're my awesome Disney girls and we're kind of like sisters! Disney community> :smickey:

AWH! I LOVE YOU PRINCESS! :hug:

I am so excited for your TR & so glad that I could help anyway I could!
Can't wait to hear about all your crazy adventures!princess:

9 hour flight, oh dear Lord, I can't even handle a 2 & a half hour flight!

& YAY FOR SURPRISES AT THE HOTEL!

Well I didn't want to let an Austin girl down! Texas is literally my dream- It's top of my list of places to visit! Just adore y'all and your southern ways! :love:

:hug: Girl after my own heart. You better let me know if you're coming to Texas, I'd be happy to show you around. :)

Aaaack!! Magic Bands!!! pixiedust: :yay:

Looks like y'all got there safely and happily!! :) Can't wait to see y'alls room. I notice most people coming from over seas stay in some really top notch resorts. :thumbsup2 ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter