• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

the perfect christmas gift!!!

pal2pluto

Has a hidden stash of Trentino Moscato!
I just ordered a surprise for Hubby (and ME!)... a case of the yummy wine that DCL serves and got us hoooked on... Gaierhof Trentino Moscato! That's the sweet one in the squatty little bottle. ;)In 3-5 days, we'll get a precious delivery from UPS! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait:bounce:

That is hubby's favorite too! He always brinks it on the ship, and he has discovered two restaurants near our house that serve it, so he can get his "fix" inbetween cruises.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I wish I could find it by the bottle. A bottle or two would be great but a case would be too much. If I remember correctly, it was a 6 bottle case?

yeah, 6 for $100........that's a far cry cheaper than on the ship. And I figure I'll make it last (at least I'll try:rolleyes: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter