The perfect surprise!!!

milmore104

Mommy to 3 Disney Princesses
To my fellow DISer's,
I thought I'd share a really good idea a fellow DIS member gave to me. I am surpriseing my DH w/ a trip to WDW in Nov. for his birthday. I wanted to wait until the day we leave to tell him but have heard it's nice to tell them a little bit in advance. So I decided to tell him at our DD 2nd Birthday party. That way he won't wonder why I'm video taping it. A fellow DISer told me I should wrap up a Disney doll and write a note on it asking for my DD to bring it home to WDW when we come in Nov. Well I took it a little bit farther and decided to send her a Pooh a Gram for the 100 Acre Woods Gang saying that they accidentally send Pooh home to her and her gift to the 100 Acre Woods and could she Please bring him home when she goes to WDW on Nov. 2nd. I can't wait to see his face. I just loved the Idea and wanted to share it w/ everyine who is looking for a way to surprise their loved ones.

Thanks Lora!!!!

Great Idea.....I surprised my DH one year and it was fantastic....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter