• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The PGA Golf Classic in October, anybody else going down then?

Luv2Dream

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We just booked a spur of the moment trip down to WDW for the PGA Golf Classic in October. We're waitlisted for BWV for 2 nights, but we have ressies for the YC for the 5 nights. The Epcot Food and Wine festival starts then also. Anybody else going down for the fun? Has anybody been to the Food and Wine Festival before and if so, what shouldn't I miss?:D

Sounds like my plans! We have 4 nights at the YC but I am hoping (but realizing that it is unlikely) that we can get a studio at BWV our soon to be home (closing soon)...for our first DVC vacation...At the least we will go over to check out our new home (Never been-bought sight unseen based on everything heard- here and elsewhere) But first I will be in Central MA to see my in-laws..in about 36 hours!!!!and then on to the Cape!

Paul:smooth:

Paul,
How small the world is. Where in Central MA are you visiting? Our DVC home is VWL, but we thought we'd try out BWV for a couple of nights. I hope it comes through. Are you taking in the PGA tour or just going down to enjoy the Food and Wine festival?

Do they hold the PGA golf classic at the same time every year? If so when in October is it held? I want to take my parents down next October (2002) and as dad is an avid golfer that might be an idea to go down when the golf is going on. Thanks for any help!

Heather, I'm sure he would love it! Here's a link to some info

PGA Golf

It is always roughly the same time in October.

We'll be there October 21 - 26th with my MIL and FIL. Our first trip to BWV in something other than a studio. I can't wait!

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter