the plan is...

scanmom

DIS Veteran
to be at DL Paris Resort on Friday Sept 16th (next week). DH and I will be in Paris and Lille next week, it's our 1st trip ever to Europe, and I just bought 1 day park hopper passes.
I am wondering if we should expect a really crowded park, or is it expected to be slower. I know nothing about school schedules over there. Here in the states, September is a slow month at Disneyland and Walt Disney World as all the kids are in school.
I will have Early Entry privledges, so am planning on being at the gate by about 0745 hrs
Any advice? Where should we plan on eating? I think we will either do a counter service or a buffet, since we have such limited time in the parks.
I am planning on focusing on attractions and areas not found in the parks here in the states, or ones that we have, but are different over there. And, I want to take lots of pics, especially at the castle, from many angles. Is there any advice on other areas to get some great pics?
Sorry for all the questions, but any input is appreciated!!

Personally I would avoid any form of burger counter service inside the parks, but there are lots of other options eg tex mex, fish & chips, pizza buffet. Here's a link to some menus for ideas http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/

I have had the best meals in the Studio Park at Restaurant des Stars which is a buffet.
I would also be tempted to try the Agrabah Cafe for its beautiful theming which I believe is unique to DLP?
Another highly recommended option, and possibly gives you the best of both worlds it the 'quick' menu at Walt's which is the best eatery in the whole of the park.

Really depends on your tastes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter