The Plaza at MK

8caliace

United States Air Force
We wanted a light dinner before MVMCP so we booked a PS at the Plaza for 4pm on the day of the party. Anybody have any feedback/comments on the restaurant? This will be our first time eating there. Thanks.

DW and I have lunched there. Very good (and large) sandwiches, and great shakes. Enjoy!

Another thumbs up for the Plaza Restaurant. No matter what we have all ordered there it all has been very good, and fresh. Enjoy!

We thought this restaurant fit the bill for a casual night. The food is basic soda fountain American, but delicious. Be sure to leave room for dessert; their ice cream desserts are awesome!::yes::

Don't let the secret out!!! Plaza is great. We love the food and since it's right on main street it's a great location. The only draw back is sometimes it gets mighty noisy.........but if that bothers you what are you doing in WDW?

We love the Plaza and it is our favorite place to eat lunch. The chicken pear salad w/ gorg. cheese is my favorite. Yummy
Tara

Finally a restaurant everybody can agree on. :p We really like this place. The sandwiches are very good, and I like the potato salad! DH & DS(12) order fries. We eat lunch here, and two sandwiches for the 3 of us, are plenty. This leaves room for the yummy desserts. It is also one of the few places at WDW where you aren't packed in there. Enjoy! :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Said it before and I'll say it again - this is the only restaurant that has remained constant in the 20+ years visiting Disney. It is a must do for us each trip for a relaxing lunch. I hope you enjoy it. Great sandwiches.

Wow, not one grip! We ate there a few years ago when we were down for our 25th, and there were a lot of CMs eating there. Must be good. So, we have res again for next month. Yes, a very good choice. Don't let it get out.

Well you won't find a grip from me either. Hubby and I LOVE the Plaza. I agree with everyone else, it is the best kept secret at MK. The food is really good, the price is right and it is usually fairly easy to get into... Thumbs up here :)

This year will be my first trying it. I'm looking forward to it. I'm going on Thanksgiving day for lunch now. I found out that LTT is an all you can eat at lunch too and we did't want to have Turkey for Lunch and Dinner. Saving our turkey cravings for dinner at Chef Mickey's.

Can I ruin the positive streak??? I was a bit disappointed last time with my veggie wrap as they were real light on the veggies and just gave me mostly lettuce.

Ok, that's the worst grip about this place. I have my PS for our next trip LOL!! Really do like it here!! Even if it's for the ice cream (which is just my favorite in the world) or maybe I should be adventurous and try another item I will crave for months before I get there again!!!

Definitely recommend it though!:tongue:

Wonderful reuben there. Yum.

It is also a very convenient location to everything.

Great restaurant. When I was there in April the chicken pear salad someone here referred to was chicken/strawberry w/ blue cheese. Yummy!! Think I will try and get PS for our dec trip. Wish me luck!

Just curious....are you already going to be in the park? Or are you coming in with your MVMCP ticket when they allow entrance into the park? Only saying because I've read other posts that said they let you in at 4:00PM. If you're coming in with your MVMCP ticket, won't that be tight....the gate openning at 4:00ISH and your PS at 4:00?? Just wondering, because we were thinking about doing it too. The Plaza is one of my favorite places to eat!

We will probably already be in the park. We plan on a relaxing morning, then a nap for the kids. Probably head over to MK around 2 or 3pm and just wanted to get an early dinner done and out of the way so we could enjoy the party.

We had lunch there last week. My turkey club was very good (love that nut grain bread, really soft and chewy), really hot salty french fries and great chocolate shake. Unfortunately daughter's pear-chicken-gorgonzola salad was AWFUL! I guess they were having a bad salad day. The lettuce was wilted, too much dressing and the chicken was full of fat and rubbery. They took it off the bill when we complained. Wonderful atmosphere and great waitress though. We also sat in the glass room and were very entertained by a little boy with a new sword. He was playing in front of the 2 way window and making the funniest looks while trying to have a sword fight with himself. The whole area was in tears we were laughing so hard. Even with the salad fiasco, we will definately go back. Good prices too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter