The Pop Picture Thread, Chapter 2

Does anyone have pics of the food court menu prices? I did a search for "menus" in this forum, but I didn't see anything recent.

Which standard rooms are close to the bus stops and food court?

I usually book pool views in the 50s or 60s sections when we are there. But I'm thinking of booking the cheapest rooms and upgrading to deluxe dining(free dining trip). Just trying to get an idea of what to request.

I usually book pool views in the 50s or 60s sections when we are there. But I'm thinking of booking the cheapest rooms and upgrading to deluxe dining(free dining trip). Just trying to get an idea of what to request.

I loved the 70s lake view. Not far at all from the bus stops. I took a picture or three of the view every time I entered or exited my room!

from raw-4766 ish hdr by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I was in the Preferred side of bldg 10 in the 70s, super close, but I think even the standard half of bldg 10 would be a good location re food and buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!