The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll be there starting September 15th but may a come down a day to two earlier to do some non Disney things or go to the Halloween party on the 14th
14th.
I'm not sure of our dates right now. I was almost going to be turning around and heading back on the 30th but passed on that trip as I'll be back in Jan and May and Dec of next year.

Anyone have any Disney trips coming up???

I am going to Disneyland in October to celebrate some birthdays and go to Mickey's Halloween Party. Then I will be attending the Destination D23 event at the Contemporary Resort in November (just before Thanksgiving). Then back to California the week after Thanksgiving for the DIS only Adventure By Disney Southern California Backstage Magic trip.

I am going to Disneyland in October to celebrate some birthdays and go to Mickey's Halloween Party. Then I will be attending the Destination D23 event at the Contemporary Resort in November (just before Thanksgiving). Then back to California the week after Thanksgiving for the DIS only Adventure By Disney Southern California Backstage Magic trip.

Still gotta get to Disneyland!! I'm hoping for my first trip in 2019. The Mickey Party at DLR looks very cool. I find the MNSSHP at WDW a little underwhelming, however the very short lines are cool!

Never, never even been outside of the UK before and I’m planning a solo trip I’m thinking The Polynesian.

Let us know if you have any questions! I'm personally a huge fan of Animal Kingdom Lodge! (It's also usually quite a bit cheaper than the Poly).

Hi guys. We just got back from doing three nights at Bay Lake Tower and the three nights at Disney's Vero Beach Resort. It was our first time at both and I can definitely say we loved the whole trip. Prior to the BLT trip we were fans of AKL, but I think we're now converts to the contemporary. The clean lines of the rooms and the easy walking distance to MK make this resort an easy favorite. Plus watching the MK fireworks from the Top of the World lounge was a highlight of the trip.

The Vero Beach resort seemed like a world away from WDW even though its a 90 minute drive south. The vibe of the resort is far more laid back, though still being uniquely Disney. The pool and waterslide are awesome and the resort is beach-front. We watched the waves crash on shore from our balcony. It was the perfect relaxing end to our trip after a whirlwind stay at the World.

I have to say I'm a tad bummed that we don't have another trip scheduled yet, but I'm sure that will change very quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!